FSSAI Recruitment 2019 – FSSAI has released result of 02/2019 at fssai.gov.in. Food Safety Standards Authority of India, which comes /nder HRD ministry Government of India, invited the application for the various posts which includes Director, Principal Manager, Joint Director, Deputy Director, Senior Manager (IT), Senior Manager, Manager, etc. The total number of vacant posts is 275. The selection for above-mentioned posts is based on direct recruitment. FSSAI conducts computer-based exam & written exam on different dates, which is mentioned in the schedule given on this page. Candidates can check the page for more information regarding FSSAI Recruitment 2019, which is mentioned below.
FSSAI Recruitment 2019
FSSAI released the notification to fill the various vacant posts which under Food Safety Standards Authority of India. It is very essential to know the dates of the FSSAI recruitment, candidates are advised to mark their calendars as per the below-mentioned schedule. The tentatively scheduled dates of CBT & written examination for direct recruitment in FSSAI.
|Website link open for the online application & fee payment||26 Mar 2019|
|Admit card issue date for CBT||22 Jun 2019|
|Computer Based Test (CBT)||24, 25 & 26 Jul 2019|
|Result 1/2019||8 Oct 2019|
|Result 2/2019||15 Oct 2019|
FSSAI has declare the result after the Computer-based test & written examination as per the schedule is given above. The result is declared by the FSSAI on its official website for the CBT & written examination in order to fill the vacant posts which comes under the FSSAI. Some candidates also need to appear in the interview apart from the entrance examination, the selection process is different from post to post. A detailed selection process is given in the selection procedure section of this page.
Selected candidates will have to face the interview, wherever is applicable as per the selection pattern. The interview will be taken only for the selected posted of the eligible or qualified candidates. Some important points to be noted as per the below-given information. In order to qualify the interview, the candidates must fulfill the minimum qualification which is mentioned in the eligibility criteria section. In order to cut down the rush because of the large number of applications for the vacant posts, the authority will adopt the following steps:
- On the basis of Qualification (desirable) or any one or all of the qualification, if more than one desirable qualification is prescribed.
- On the basis of higher educational qualifications than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement
- On the basis of higher experience in the relevant field than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- By counting experience before or after the acquisition of essential qualifications.
- By holding a Recruitment Test.
- Or any other criteria as Appointing Authority decide.
Selection of the qualified & eligible candidates will be based on the following pattern. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility first fro the various vacant posts. After selection of the qualified candidates as per the examination or test results, the selected candidates will have to face interview. A detailed table is given below, which explains the selection pattern.
|Post Advertised||Pay Level of the Post advertised||Stages of Selection|
|Assistant Director||10||CBT+ Written Examination + Interview|
|Assistant Director (Technical)||10||CBT+ Written Examination + Interview|
|Technical Officer||7||CBT+ Written Examination|
|Central Food Safety Officer||7||CBT+ Written Examination|
|Hindi Translator||6||CBT+ Written Examination|
|Administrative Officer||8||CBT+ Written Examination+ Interview|
|Assistant||6||CBT+ Written Examination|
|Junior Assistant Grade-I||4||CBT+ Written Examination|
|Personal Assistant||6||CBT+ Written Examination+ Skill Test|
|Assistant Manager (IT)||7||CBT+ Written Examination|
|IT Assistant||6||CBT+ Written Examination|
|Deputy Manager||10||CBT+ Written Examination + Interview|
|Assistant Manager||7||CBT+ Written Examination|
|Principal Manager||13||Interview Only|
|Joint Director||12||Written Examination + Interview|
|Deputy Director||11||Written Examination + Interview|
|Senior Manager (IT)||12||Written Examination + Interview|
|Senior Manager||12||Written Examination + Interview|
|Manager||11||Written Examination + Interview|
Food Safety Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has released the answer key for CBT held on the scheduled date. It releases the key on its website in candidates login. Candidates can check the answer key through their user id & password. Candidates can use the link below to directly go to login page.
Answer Key: Click here to check the FSSAI 2019 answer key.
FSSAI Recruitment 2019 Eligibility / Age Relaxation
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for the various vacant posts of FSSAI. Individually there is eligibility pattern for each different vacant post under FSSAI. Also, this section includes the minimum education qualification & age relaxation for the vacant post like Director, Principal Manager, Joint Director, Deputy Director, Senior Manager (IT), Senior Manager, Manager, etc has different eligibility pattern and other related information which as follows.
The application form is important in order to register oneself for the further recruitment process of FSSAI 2019 recruitment for the various vacant post. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility before applying or filling the online application form. Candidates can check the for the complete procedure to apply online.
Procedure to fill the Apply Online
Follow the below-mentioned steps which will help the candidates to apply online for the vacant posts of FSSAI recruitment 2019. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before applying online for the desired vacant posts.
- Candidates are first required to go to the FSSAI’s website www.fssai.gov.in and click on the link ‘Career’ and then click on the option “Click Here to apply online for advertisement NO.DR-02/2019” to open the Online Application Form.
- Candidates will have click on “Click Here for new registration” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. Candidates need to use special characters while filling the form will not be allowed.
- After that, a provisional Application Sequence Number/Registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional Application Sequence Number and password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Application Sequence Number and Password will also be sent. Candidates can reopen the saved data using Provisional Application Sequence Number/registration number and password and edit the particulars as per the requirement.
Need to upload:
Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications are given in the below section for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- The photograph must be a recent passport size color picture on a light background (not older than 03 weeks).
- The size of the scanned image should be up to 100 kb in jpg/ jpeg format only.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with a Black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Size of the file should be up to 100 kb in Jpg/jpeg format only.
Application Fee & other charges
Candidates need to pay the following prescribed fee in order to appear in the interview or entrance both for the various vacant posts of FSSAI recruitment 2019. Pay the fee as per the information, which is given below, according to the category:
- For GEN/EWS/OBC category-
- Application Fee= Rs.750/,
- Intimation Charges= Rs.250/,
- In total= Rs.1000/.
- For SC/ST/Women/ExServicemen/PwBD-
- Application Fee= NIL
- Intimation Charges= Rs.250/-
- in total= Rs.250/
FSSAI Recruitment Admit Card
Candidates can follow the link to download the admit card as per the schedule mentioned above. Only the registered candidates or such candidates who applied online for the FSSAI 2019 recruitment will be eligible to download the admit card from the official website of FSSAI. Admit cards will be made available for the candidates who are appearing for the Computer-based test or written test. You can check our dedicated page for the admit card for more complete details, a direct link is given in the ” Quick links” section of this page.
Exam Centers for FSSAI Recruitment 2019
Candidates can check the details of test or examination centers for the FSSAI recruitment 2019 from the table, which as follows:
For (01 2019) recruitment
For (02 2019) recruitment
|Sr. No.||City Name||Sr. No.||City Name|
|28||Bokaro Steel City||98||Nashik|