Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is also known as Food Authority and regulate the manufacture, storage, distribution, sale and import of food articles to ensure the safety of food for human consumption. FSSAI recruitment is carried in varied ways for different posts. For some posts, CBT, written exam and Interview all are conducted, for some posts only any two of these are conducted, whereas for some posts only Interview is conducted. The FSSAI Result 2019 (01, 02/2019) will be released first for the CBT exam which will be conducted on July 24, 25 and 26, 2019. The result for written exam and Interview will be released later on as per the schedule. After all the stages are complete the final result will be declared. For more details on FSSAI Result 2019 (01, 02/2019) refer to this page.
FSSAI Result 2019 (01, 02/2019)
The total number of applicants against 01/ 2019 are 2121 and against 02/ 2019 are 156881. The result will be released for each post and according to the pattern of selection. The complete schedule of FSSAI Result 2019 (01, 02/2019) is as follows.
|Computer Based Test||24, 25, 26 Jul 2019|
|Written Exam||September/October 2019|
|Interview||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
Result: Candidates can check the FSSAI Result 2019 (01, 02/2019) as per the schedule at fssai.gov.in
How to check the FSSAI Result 2019
The candidates can check the FSSAI Result online. The result will be released for different stages of recruitment as per the schedule. The steps to check the result are as follows.
- First of all go to the official website and click on the link provided for the result.
- The candidate will now have to login by entering the User id and password.
- The result will be displayed on the screen. You can also download the result.
- The candidates are advised to take a print out of the result for future references.
How FSSAI Result is calculated?
The final FSSAI result is calculated by taking into account the performance in all the stages prescribed for that particular post. The weightage assigned to the different stages is given below.
CBT, Written Exam and Interview is prescribed–
Only Written Exam and Interview is prescribed-
Only CBT and Written Exam is prescribed–
Shortlisting of Candidates for Interview
The candidates who fulfill the minimum essential qualifications for a particular post are shortlisted generally. However, mere meeting the minimum qualification criteria does not mean that the candidate will be called for Interview. If the number of applicants is large the authority will adopt short listing criteria to limit the number of candidates. The following methods are adopted to reduce the number of candidates.
- On the basis of Desirable Qualification (DQ) or any one or all of the DQs if more than one DQ is prescribed.
- On the basis of higher educational qualification than that prescribed in the advertisement
- On the basis of higher experience in the relevant field than the minimum as prescribed in the advertisement.
- By counting experience before or after the acquisition of essential qualifications
- Through a Recruitment Test
- Or any other criteria as decided by the Appointing Authority.
Selection Procedure for FSSAI
The selection will be done as per the stages prescribed for each post. The admit card was released for only those candidates who have successfully filled the application form and will be considered for the recruitment. Marks scored in written test and Interview together will be counted for final selection. Where the mode of selection is interview only, the selection will be made on the basis of marks scored in interview only. The approximate number of candidates to be called for written test after the computer-based test and for Interview after the written test will be in the ratio of 1:20 and 1:5 per post respectively. The selection for different posts will be done as per the stages given below.
|Post Pay Level of Post advertised||Stages of Selection|
|Director 13||Interview only|
|Principal Manager 13||Interview Only|
|Joint Director 12||Written Examination + Interview|
|Deputy Director 11||Written Examination + Interview|
|Senior Manager (IT) 12||Written Examination + Interview|
|Senior Manager 12||Written Examination + Interview|
|Manager 11||Written Examination + Interview|
|Assistant Director 10||CBT+ Written Examination + Interview|
|Assistant Director (Technical) 10||CBT+ Written Examination + Interview|
|Technical Officer 7||CBT+ Written Examination|
|Central Food Safety Officer 7||CBT+ Written Examination|
|Hindi Translator 6||CBT+ Written Examination|
|Administrative Officer 8||CBT+ Written Examination+ Interview|
|Assistant 6||CBT+ Written Examination|
|Junior Assistant Grade-I 4||CBT+ Written Examination|
|Personal Assistant 6||CBT+ Written Examination+ Skill Test|
|Assistant Manager (IT) 7||CBT+ Written Examination|
|IT Assistant 6||CBT+ Written Examination|
|Deputy Manager 10||CBT+ Written Examination + Interview|
|Assistant Manager 7||CBT+ Written Examination|
Tie Breaking Criteria for FSSAI Result
The final allotment will be done on the basis of performance on all the stages of the recruitment as per prescribed for the post. However if in any case if the condition arises when the total score of two or more candidates are the same then the tie-breaking comes into effect as follows.
- The candidate who has more desirable qualification wherever applicable as per the recruitment regulations will be given preference.
- If there is still a tie then the candidate who is older in age will get the preference.
- If the tie still persists, in that case, the alphabetical order of names are taken into consideration. The candidate whose name begins with the alphabet which comes first in the alphabetical order will get the preference.