|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
Gauhati High Court Application Form 2016 is available on www.ghconline.gov.in. Interested candidates can fill Gauhati High Court Application Form 2016 from the official website of the Gauhati High Court. Candidates are advised to check all the information related to Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2016 before applying. Schedule of the application process is given below.
On this page we have covered the following three recruitment
#1 Notification No. HC.V-97 /2016/817/Estt. for Recruitment of Judicial Assistant in the Principal Seat of the Gauhati High Court.
#2 Notification No HC.XXXVII-27/2015/1818/R. Cell for Recruitment of LDA/COPYIST /TYPIST.
#3 Notification No HC.XXXVII-37/2016/1888 R. Cell for Recruitment of Stenographer Grade II & III for the district court of Assam.
|Dates||Judicial Assistant||LDA/COPYIST /TYPIST||Stenographer Grade II & III|
|Submission of Online Application||25 Oct 2016||18 Nov 2016||02 Jan 2017|
|Last date for submission of the Online Application||08 Nov 2016||03 Dec 2016||17 Jan 2017|
|Last date for payment of the application fee||
15 Nov 2016
16 Dec 2016
|23 Jan 2017|
Gauhati High Court Application Form 2016
Interested candidates can apply online as per the given schedule from the official website. Before applying online, candidates must possess a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number which is mandatory for registration. E-mail ID should be kept active. Registration Code will be sent to the registered e-mail ID. Direct link to apply online is given below.
Application Process is over for Judicial Assistant and LDA/COPYIST /TYPIST posts. Application Form is now available for Stenographer Grade II & II.
- Apply Online for Judicial Assistant – Click here to fill the online Gauhati High Court Application Form 2016 for the recruitment of the Judicial Assistant
- Apply Online for LDA/COPYIST /TYPIST – Click here to fill the online Gauhati High Court Application Form 2016 for the recruitment of the LDA/COPYIST /TYPIST.
- Apply Online for Stenographer Grade II & III – Click here to fill the online Gauhati High Court Application Form 2016 for the recruitment of the Stenographer Grade II & III.
Candidates are advised to fill the Gauhati High Court online application form before the last date of the online application.
Gauhati High Court Application Fee
|Category||Judicial Assistant||LDA/COPYIST /TYPIST||Stenographer Grade II & III|
|SC / ST / PWD||300/-||180/-||170/-|
|For all Others||500/-||360/-||340/-|
Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. The fee will also not be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How To Apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment?
Gauhati High Court Application Form – Phase 1
- Log on to the website www.ghconline.gov.in and click on ‘online Application for the post of Judicial Assistant”.
- Click on “New Registration”. Provide the required information in that page, and then click “Submit Registration”.
- The system will generate a Registration Code which will be displayed below the “Submit Registration’ button. The Registration Code and corresponding Date of Birth will be sent to the candidate’s email id, sometimes due to network congestion, the e-mail may not be delivered. Hence, candidates are requested to note down the Registration Code carefully.The combination of Registration Code and Date of Birth will be used as login details for next three Phases, i.e. Phase 2, Phase 3 and Phase 4.
Gauhati High Court Application Form- Phase II
- Click “Update Candidate Details”.
- A candidate has to provide his/her profile details and information and has to save the data by clicking the box should be left blank.
Gauhati High Court Application Form – Phase III
A candidate has to upload his/her Photograph Image and Signature Image. The image format should be either .jpg, .png or .gif. No other image format will be accepted. The image size should be between 5 KB and 30 KB.
The image of the Passport Photograph should be such that the face of the candidate covers at least 80% of the space of the photographed image, similarly, the signature should cover at least 70% of space of the Signature image. For uploading Passport Photo and Signature (both should be in image format as specified above).
Gauhati High Court Application Form- Phase IV
After submission of candidature, the candidate should take a print out of the Fee Payment Challan by clicking the “Print Fee Payment Challan Form” button.
The payment can be made at any branch of State Bank of India after two working days of submission of online application and on or before the last date fixed for payment of fees.
Application form, which is incomplete in any respect, such as, without photograph and signature etc. shall liable to be rejected summarily.
For complete information of the application process, please check the advertisement.