Gramin Dak Sevak in the Circle (GDS) application form can be filled within the due dates as mention below. All the candidates who are eligible and fill their Application form on or before the last date. There is no recruitment exam will be held for selecting the eligible candidates. Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications. Get Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Result 2017 complete information here.
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Result 2017
Candidate can view his/her result status in the website by providing the reference number till the results are announced. once results are declared and post is filled, it can be viewed in the results status which provides all details of the candidates applied for that post. The direct link to check the merit list / result will also be posted here as per official announcement.
- Link to check the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Result 2017 will be available here.
How to check the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Result 2017
- Visit to official portal of India Postal Circle.
- Click on the GDS Recruitment Result 2017.
- Select your state to download merit list.
- Click on the PDF link to download online.
- Check your name or roll no in this list.
- If your name has there, has selected.
- Save it to another candidates uses.
The candidate will get an SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection. Mere getting SMS or any other communication on selection will not entitle the candidate to claim for regular selection/appointment. The final selection/appointment will be based on satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents produced by the candidates by the concerned authorities.Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment