GIC Assistant Manager Result 2019 will release on the official website of General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) i.e. gicofindia.com. The result is released in 3 phases i.e. after the online exam, after the group discussion and final result after the PI round. The result for the online exam is prepared on the basis of cut-off decided by the authorities. The candidates shortlisted in the online exam are called for group discussion round. The result for the group discussion round is the eligibility criteria for appearing in the personal interview. You can check more information about the exam from the article below.
GIC Assistant Manager Result 2019
GIC Assistant Manager Result 2019 is released in PDF format on the official website of GIC of India. The result can be check by anyone online only. The result for every phase of selection process is released separately. Following is the matrix of dates related to GIC Assistant Manager Result 2019:
|GIC General Manager 2019||Dates|
|Release Date of Call Letter||10 days before the exam|
|Date of Online Exam||5 Oct 2019|
|Date of Result||To be Announced|
|Online pre-recruitment training for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates||23 to 26 Sep 2019|
GIC Assistant Manager Result Compilation 2019
- Online Exam: The online exam is of 2 hour 30 minutes duration and consists of 123 questions (105 questions for Hindi Specialists). It has objective as well as descriptive type of questions in the paper. The paper is divided into 3 parts. The first part always consist of questions related to technical qualificatios of a person. Candidates must take admit card of the exam to the centre.
- Group Discussion: The candidate who qualify the online exam are eligible for appearing in the group discussion. In this activity candidates keep up a discussion on a particular topic as given by the instructors. The candidate’s communication skills and and opinion delivery skills and judged in this round.
- Personal Interview: Personal Interview is a face to face question-answer round where the interviewer judges the candidate for his communication skill, presence of mind and aptitude abilities.
How to Check GIC Assistant Manager Result 2019?
Following are the steps to check the result for GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019:
1st Step: Go to the official website of GIC
2nd Step: Click on the career tab given on the main menu.
3rd Step: Click on the relevant link given for the result.
4th Step: The PDF for the list of all the shortlisted candidate will appear. Now click on “ctrl+F” and enter you roll no.
5th Step: Now press enter. If you have been shortlisted your roll no. will be highlighted on the PDF.
Details in GIC Assistant Manager Result 2019
The details that the candidates will see in the result PDF are listed below:
- Name of the company
- Name of the exam
- Serial No.
- Post name
- Roll No.
Details for candidates shortlisted for Personal Interview:
- Name of The company
- Exam Name
- Date of Interview
- Reporting Time
- Time of Interview
- Roll No. of the candidate
GIC Assistant Manager Result Cut -off 2019
The cut-off (minimum marks) decided by GIC for qualifying the online exam for Assistant Manager is given below:
GIC Assistant Manager Vacancies 2019
Candidates can check the stream-wise vacancies for Assistant Manager from below:
|FINANCE / ACCOUNTS||9|
|INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (Software)||2|
GIC Assistant Manager Reservation 2019
Following is the reservation matrix for GIC Assistant Manager 2019:
The basic salary of the post of Assistant Manager is Rs. 32795/- per month. However, other allowaces such as DRA, HRA, CCA etc. will be added to the basic salary which will make it total of salary of Rs. 59,000/- per month approximately. The extra allowances given on this post are:
- New Pension Scheme and
- Newspaper /Internet Allowance
- Leave Travel Subsidy,
- Medical Benefits,
- House Furnishing Allowance,
- Household Help Allowance,
- Personal Accident cover,
- housing and vehicle loans with subsidized interests, and
- interest free advances for festival,
- natural calamities and
- any other benefits as per rules
Note: THE INITIAL POSTING WILL BE IN ITS CORPORATE OFFICE IN MUMBAI ONLY.
Joining and Probation
Surety Bond: After joining the candidate will need to submit a stamped Indemnity bond duly with two sureties of sound financial standing and not related to the candidate, for an amount equivalent to one year’s gross salary.
Probation: The candidate will be on a probation period of 1 year after joining the company. The probation may increase further upto 1 year.
About GIC of India
General Insurance Corporation of India was incorporated on November 22, 1956 as a private company having shares as capital. The corporation has 4 fully owned susbsidiaries with it. It is a state owned company for insurance work. It is notionalised under the General Insurance Business (Nationalisation) Act, 1972 (GIBNA).
[aglasemfaq exam_id=”78″ tag=”result”]