LIC HFL Result 2019 for online exam and personal interview is declared on the official website of Life Insurance Corporation of India Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL) i.e. lichousing.com under the career section. The result is posted in PDF format in which the roll no. of the candidate who cleared the particular level. The result for the online exam is the eligibility criteria for appearing in the personal interview. The candidate must score minimum cut-off marks for qualifying the online exam. The candidate who clears the personal interview is called for medical test before final recruitment. For knowing about the result compilation, how to check result, vacancy matrix, and pay scale read the article below.
LIC HFL Result 2019
LIC HFL Result 2019 cut-off wll be divided into overall cut-off and section wise cut-off. The date for the result will be announced soon on the official website of the LIC HFL. The monthly basic pay for assistant, asssociate and assistant manager is Rs. 13980/-, 21270/- and 32815/- respectively. Following is the matrix for important dates related to LIC HFL Result 2019:
|LIC HFL Result 2019||Dates|
|Dates for the Online Examination||09 & 10 Oct 2019|
|Result of Online Examination||To be Anoounced|
|Final Result declaration||To be Announced|
Check Result Here: Candidates can check LIC HFL Result 2019 as per the schedule from lichousing.com
LIC HFL Result Compilation 2019
The final result is prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in the written test and interview round. The selection process and result compilation process is as given below:
- Written Exam: The written exam consist of 200 MCQ type questions of 1 mark each. There is negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. The result for the online exam is prepared on the basis of cut-off marks decided by the authorities. The cut-off list will be for over-all marks as well as individual marks. The candidate must carry the admit card to exam centre.
- Personal Interview: The candidates who qualify the written exam are qualified to appear in the personal interview. The final result will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in the online exam and personal interview. In the interview, candidate’s personal and intelectual intellect and presence of mind is evaluated.
- Document Verification: The candidate has to bring his documents for verification. If the candidate lacks any document that has to be verified, he will not be allowed for appearing in personal interview. The document verification is held before the interview.
- Medical Test: The candidate who are selected in the persona linterview will be called for the medical examination. The candidate may go through blood test, sugar test, eye test, hearing test etc. The candidate’s who are found medically unfit for the post will be disqualified from the process of selection.
How to Check LIC HFL Result 2019?
The result is available on the official portal of LIC HFL in PDF format. Following are the steps to check the result of written exam and personal interview:
Step 1: Go to the official website as per the link given above.
Step 2: Click on the career tab on the main menu.
Step 3: Click on the link given for viewing the result.
Step 4: The PDF for the result will view with the name and roll no. of the selected candidates. Check your name/ roll no. on the result.
Details in the Result PDF
Following are the details that are likely to be present in the result PDF:
- Name of the company
- Logo of the company
- Details of the result PDF
- Roll no of the candidates selected
- Name of the candidate selected
The salary details for each post is given below:
- Assistant Manager: The basic pay for assistant manager is Rs. 32815 plus Lunch Allowance, Provident Fund, Mediclaim, Gratuity, LTC, Group Insurance Scheme, Housing Loan, Performance Linked Incentive and other benefits as per rules. Total emoluments per month will be approximately Rs. 56,000/-. However, the canidate will be paid Rs. 25,000/- per month in the training period.
- Assistant: The assistant personnel will be paid basic pay of Rs. 13980/- plus Lunch Allowance, Provident Fund, Mediclaim, Gratuity, LTC, Group Insurance Scheme, Housing Loan, Performance Linked Incentive and other benefits as per rules. THe approximate total pay will be Rs. 23,870/-.
- Associate: The basic pay of associate will be Rs. 21270/- plus Lunch Allowance, Provident Fund, Mediclaim, Gratuity, LTC, Group Insurance Scheme, Housing Loan, Performance Linked Incentive and other benefits as per rules. The total salary will be Rs. 35,960/- approximately.
After Joining (Probation Period)
After joining the company, the candidates will go through probation period and training. It is the best time to learn about the organisation that you are going to associate with.
(i) For Assistant/Associate– There is a period of 6 months of probation for the assistant/associate post candidates. This probation can be extended up to an addition of 6 months as well.
(ii) For Assistant Manager- The training period will be of 1 year in which candidates will work as Management Trainees. The period will start from the joining date. A consolidated salary of around Rs. 25,000/- per month will be paid during the training period. Only those candidates will be offered the permanent job who complete the Probation period.
There are 100 vacancies for assistant manager irrespective of the region. Following are the vacancies for the assistant/associate as per the region proposed by LIC HFL 2019:
Previous Year status
The table below shows the number of candidates who were selected for the post of Assistant and the post of Assistant manager after going through written test and interview in the year 2015:
|State/ UT||Number of candidates selected||State/ UT||Number of candidates selected|
|Andhra Pradesh||15||Uttar Pradesh (excluding NCR)||18|
|Haryana (excluding NCR)||06||Rajasthan||02|
|West Bengal||10||Delhi (including NCR)||18|
About LIC HFL
Life insurance corporation of India Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL) is one of the largest finance companies of India with the core activity of long-term financing of construction of houses and buildings. It was incorporated in the year 1989. The Company also provides finance to builders and developers engaged in the business of construction of houses or flats. The company went public in the year 1998. The Company Identification Number (CIN) of the company is L65922MH1989PLC052257.
Q.1. Do I need application no. and password for checking the result?
Noo, the result of the candidate will be available on the official website in PDF without login details.
Q.2. Is there a differential reservation for women?
No, there is no reservation criteria applicable for recruitment to the following posts.
Q.3. Is there any negative marking for calculating the result?
Yes, there is negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.