|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
Goa Police Constable Recruitment 2016 – Goa Police Department, Police Headquarters, Panaji has announced the direct recruitment to filling up 261 Police Constable Driver (Grade III), Peon, Mess Servant, Tailor, Police Constable (Armed Police), Barber, Dhobi in Goa Police Department and 1st, 2nd and 3rd India Reserve Battalions. Eligible candidates can submit their application form on or before 20 Oct 2016 in the prescribed format.
Candidates can check the complete information of Goa Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details, Admit Card, Result and other important information on this page below.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Goa Police Constable Recruitment 2016
Candidates may submit their application form for Goa Police Constable Recruitment 2016 on or before schedule date. Before going to apply for Police Constable recruitment candidates must check their eligibility criteria and all other details carefully.
- Total Number of Posts – 261
Goa Police Department:
- Police Constable Driver (Grade III): 31
2. Peon: 01
3. Mess Servant: 03
4. Tailor: 01
India Reserve Battalions:
- Police Constable (Armed Police): 221
2. Barber: 03
3. Dhobi: 01
- Police Constable Driver (Grade-III) – Pay Band – 1 Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900
- Peon and Mess Servent – Pay Band – 1S Rs. 4440-7440 + Grade Pay Rs. 1300
- Tailor – Pay Band – 1 Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900
- Police Constable (Armed Police), Barber and Dhobi – Pay Band – 1 Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900
Selection will be on the basis of the merit in the Written Examination/Trade Test, in the respective category.
Candidates please refer the ‘Result’ page link to complete details of selection procedure for all respective category.
Goa Police Constable Application Form 2016
The Application Forms completed in all respects should be personally submitted by the candidate at the counter opened to accept the application forms at Superintendent of Police, Police Headquarters, Panaji Goa on or before 20 Oct 2016.
The prescribed Application Forms are available at Goa Police Welfare Society, Administrative Block, GRP Camp, Altinho, Panaji-Goa, which can be collected between 09.30 hours to 17.30 hours on all working days.
Application and Examination Fees – Candidates should pay Rs. 200/- for General, Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex Serviceman/ PWD/ CFF candidates. The Application Form and Examination Fee paid by the candidate is not refundable.
Point to be remember
- Incomplete Application Forms, Application Forms received after scheduled date and Applications not in prescribed Form will be summarily rejected and no intimation will be sent to the applicants in this regard.
- The candidates working in Government Departments/Offices should apply through proper channel in prescribed Application Form only. These Application Forms should also be submitted at the counter opened to accept the application forms at Police Headquarters, Panaji-Goa on or before 20 Oct 2016.
- No certificates/documents are required to be attached with Application Form by the candidate.
- Police Constable Driver (Grade-III) – Secondary School Certificate Examination or equivalent qualification
- Peon – Middle School or equivalent qualification preferably in English
- Mess Servant – Should be literate. Practical Experience in the line preferably in any hotel of repute
- Tailor – I.T.I. Certificate in the relevant Trade from a recognized Institute.
- Police Constable (Armed Police) – Secondary School Certificate Examination or equivalent qualification.
- Barber – IV Standard or equivalent. Practical experience in any licensed saloon.
- Dhobi – Should be literate. 03 years practical experience in any licensed laundry.
- Police Constable Driver (Grade-III) – Ability to drive heavy vehicle with confidence. Knowledge of Marathi
- Peon – Knowledge of Marathi.
- Mess Servant – Knowledge of Marathi
- Tailor – One year professional experience and Knowledge of Marathi
- Police Constable (Armed Police) – Knowledge of Marathi.
- Barber – Knowledge of Marathi.
- Dhobi – Knowledge of Marathi.
For complete details of eligibility criteria and all other details like exam pattern, selection procedure etc. candidates please refer the official advertisement or applicable links given above of this page.
If you have any query regarding Goa Police Constable Recruitment 2016 please ask in comments below.