GRSE Recruitment 2016 – Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers LTD has published a recruitment notification for the selection of the candidates for various fields. All the necessary information for the candidates related to GRSE Recruitment 2016 is available on this page. Interested candidates can check all the information like application process, important dates, eligibility criteria, admit card, result, etc.
|GRSE Advertisement||Click Here|
|GRSE Result||Click Here|
GRSE Recruitment 2016
Candidates are advised to check all the information related to this recruitment before applying especially eligibility criteria, which is available on the official website.
- Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Programming and Systems Administration Assistant (PASAA)
- Pipe Fitter
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Forger & Heat Treater
- Electronics Mechanic
Total No. of Post – 181 (Approx)
Age Limit – Age should not be less than 14 years.
Selection Process – Candidates will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the ITI examination (AITT under CTS).
How to Apply – Candidates have to download the application form form the official website or send it to the address given below on this page after filling.
|Start Date for Online Registration||04 Oct 2016|
|Closing of Online Registration||20 Oct 2016|
|Last date for taking Print-out of Application from Online Portal||24 Oct 2016|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of application signed by candidate along with enclosures (as applicable)||28 Oct 2016|
GRSE Application Form 2016
All the candidates have to fill Online Application Form and send it to the In-charge (TTC), Technical Training Centre, GRSE Ltd. 5 Dr. R. N. Tagore Road (Near Dunlop Bridge), Kolkata- 700056 within the due date of 28 Oct 2016 along with the enclosures.
- Application process is over…!!!
List of enclosures to be sent along with signed print out of Online Application :
- 10th Class / Madhyamik Admit Card / Marksheet / Certificate as Proof of Date of Birth.
- Class 10th / Madhyamik Marksheet (for FRESHER applicants) OR ITI pass certificate (NTC issued by NCVT / provisional National Trade Certificate) (for EX-ITI applicants).
- SC/ST/OBC(Non-creamy layer)/Physically Handicapped(40% or more disability certificate) Certificate issued from Competent Authority) as Proof of reservation category, if applicable.
- Candidates have to submit all the above given certificate in the xerox form and all these documents are self attested by the candidates.
Incomplete application or application without necessary enclosures is liable to be rejected.
Essential Qualification for GRSE Recruitment
1. Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI)
Applicant should have passed All India Trade Test (AITT) for Craftsmen Training Scheme and possess a NTC issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT), Govt. of India in the respective feeder trade mentioned above. Part time ITI course will not be considered.
2. Trade Apprentice (Fresher)
Applicant should clear the Class 10th standard / Madhyamik or equivalent examination from recognized Central / State Board.
Age Limit (as on 01 Oct 2016) for GRSE Recruitment
Age of the candidates should not be less than 14 years and should not be more than 25 years (For Trade Apprentice) / 20 (For Fresher).
- Reservation will be applied as per the provisions of the Apprentices Act 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time to time.
- Applicants belonging to SC / ST category should produce their caste certificate in prescribed format issued by competent Authority.
- Applicants belonging to OBC(NCL) category should produce their caste certificate in prescribed format issued within one year by competent authority.
- Applicants belonging to Physically Handicapped (PH) category having disability of 40% or more are required to produce valid disability certificate issued by competent authority.
- Merit List based on marks scored in ITI examination (AITT under CTS) will be prepared for selection of Trade Apprentices (Ex-ITI) in each trade.
- Placement at GRSE Kolkata / Ranchi Unit will be decided in order of merit, if opted for the same by the candidate.
- Common Merit List based on marks scored in class 10th standard / Madhyamik or equivalent examination will be prepared for selection of Trade Apprentices (Fresher). Allotment of trade will be made after joining in order of merit and availability of seats.
- Candidates will be called for document verification in the order of merit. They are required to submit ORIGINAL documents in regards to educational qualification, age and caste/PH (if applicable). Candidature will be rejected in case candidates failed to produce the original document or he/she is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria for selection of Trade Apprentice.
- Shortlisted candidates shall undergo Medical Examination and will have to be declared “Medically Fit” by GRSE Medical Officer before engagement as Trade Apprentice in GRSE.