DRDO Admit Card 2020– Admit card for DRDO CEPTAM 09 Admin and Allied (A&A) Tier-II for Vehicle Operator ‘A’and Fire Engine Driver ‘A’ is now available at drdo.gov.in. Candidates who have applied for the recruitment can use the direct link below to get their admit cards and appear in the exam. Enter the application number and date of birth in order to log in. Then from the call letter, check the exam date, and center. Candidates must print, preferably in colour, the admit card, and carry it on the day of the exam for appearing in the same. Get the latest updates on DRDO CEPTAM 9 Admit Card 2020 here on this page.
Latest: Admit card for Tier-II (Trade/Skill/Physical Fitness and Capability Test) Admit Card under CEPTAM-09/A&A is now available. Use the link below to download the same.
DRDO CEPTAM 9 Admit Card 2020
DRDO CEPTAM 9 Admit Card 2020 is issued by Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM). The date, time & venue of the examination is given on the admit card. The DRDO CEPTAM 9 Admit Card 2020 for CEPTAM-09/Tech-A is published as per the below schedule.
|DRDO CEPTAM (9) Events||Important Dates|
|CEPTAM-09/Admin & Allied (A&A)|
|Availability of Admit Card||04 Nov 2019|
|CEPTAM-09/A&A Tier-I||17 – 23 Nov 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||13 Oct 2020|
|CEPTAM-09/A&A Tier-II||November 2020|
|Closing of submission of applications||26 Jun 2019|
|Release of e-Admit Card||14 Sep 2019|
|Date of Examination||28 -30 Sep 2019 (in two shifts)|
|Release of Admit Card for re-exam||10 Oct 2019|
|Date of Re-exam for absentee candidtes||23 Oct 2019|
Admit Card for CEPTAM-09/A&A:
- Click here to download admit card as per schedule for tier II
Rejection List of CEPTAM-09/A&A:
- Click here to check rejection list of CEPTAM-09/A&A.
Admit Card for CEPTAM-09/TECH-A:
- Click here to download DRDO Admit Card for CEPTAM-09/Tech-A.
- Admit Card for CEPTAM-09/Admin & Allied (A&A) post Tier-I Exam will be available on the official website i.e., drdo.gov.in.
How To download DRDO Admit Card 2020?
Here is the process you have to follow to download the admit card for DRDO CEPTAM 9:
- Go To the official website.
- Search for the link for “DRDO CEPTAM 09 e-Admit card”.
- Click on the link to open it.
- Provide the registration details generated at the time of CEPTAM-09 Application form filling or any other details requested by the system
- It will take you to the page that contains your admit card
- Make sure that the details in the admit card are correct by all respects
- Download the DRDO CEPTAM 09/TECH-A e-Admit card to your system and take a print out.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
Before downloading the admit card, candidates are recommended to check the following details:
- Examination Name
- Examination Venue
- Examination Time and date
- Examination Code
- Candidates’ Personal Details (Name, Contact number, and so on)
- Candidates’ Roll no/Registration no.
If there is any blunder in details mentioned in the admit card, then candidates are suggested to contact the official authority. Preserve your admit card till the declaration of DRDO CEPTAM 9 Result 2020.
Important Points to Remember for Candidates
- Admit card would be available on DRDO website at least 02 weeks prior to the examination which is required to be downloaded and printed for appearing in the examination. Admit card for the examination will not be sent by CEPTAM by post.
- Bring the admit card & same Photo Id (original as mentioned in the application form) at the examination centre.
- Candidates will go through biometric attendance & metal detector for frisking at examination centres.
- Electronic gadgets like Mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, pen drive, laptops, calculators, etc., any other communication devices, wrist watches, pen/pencil, and any other prohibited items are strictly NOT allowed inside the exam hall.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones etc. to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safekeeping cannot be assured.
- Signatures of the candidates on all documents should be identical and must be in running handwriting and not in block/capital or disjointed letters. Signatures in different style or language at the time of CBT (Tier-I & Tier-II) and document verification etc. may result in cancellation of candidature.
Action Against Candidates Found Guilty of Misconduct
Candidates are warned that the candidature will be summarily canceled at any stage of the recruitment, in respect of candidates found to have indulged in any of the following:
- In possession of mobile phone & accessories, Bluetooth devices and other electronic gadgets within the premises of the examination centres, whether in use or in switch off mode.
- Involved in malpractices or using unfair means in the examination
- Submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with
- Making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information.
- Resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for the examination.
- Misconduct /misbehaving in any manner in the examination hall with the invigilators, exam duty officials or DRDO representatives.
- Canvassing in any form or disruption of examination.
- Carrying any arms/weapons, objectionable items.
- Carrying any arms/weapons, objectionable items. Candidature can also be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment on any ground which the organization considers being the sufficient cause for cancellation of candidature.