DRDO CEPTAM 09/Tech-A Admit Card 2019 for re-examination is now available at drdo.gov.in. Admit Card is made available in online mode only. Admit Card will not be sent by post. To download the admit card you need to enter Application number and date of birth. The re-exam for absentee candidtes is scheduled to be held on October 23, 2019. Before downloading the E-admit card, candidates are suggested to check all the information mentioned on it whether it is correct or not. Candidates must print (preferably in colour) the admit card and carry it for appearing in the examination. Scroll down and check more information about DRDO CEPTAM 9 Admit Card 2019.
Latest: DRDO CEPTAM-09/TECH-AAdmit Card 2019 for re-exm absentee candidates has been released. Use the link below to download it!
DRDO CEPTAM 9 Admit Card 2019
DRDO CEPTAM 9 Admit Card 2019 has been issued by Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM). The date, time & venue of the examination is given on the admit card. The DRDO CEPTAM 9 Admit Card 2019 for CEPTAM-09/Tech-A is published as per the below schedule.
|DRDO CEPTAM (9) Events||Important Dates|
|CEPTAM-09/Admin & Allied (A&A)|
|Availability of Admit Card||To be announced|
|CEPTAM-09/A&A Tier-I||To be announced|
|CEPTAM-09/A&A Tier-II||To be announced|
|Closing of submission of applications||26 Jun 2019|
|Release of e-Admit Card||14 Sep 2019|
|Date of Examination||28 -30 Sep 2019 (in two shifts)|
|Release of Admit Card for re-exam||10 Oct 2019|
|Date of Re-exam for absentee candidtes||23 Oct 2019|
- Click here to donwnload DRDO Admit Card 2019 for CEPTAM-09/Tech-A.
- Admit Card for CEPTAM-09/Admin & Allied (A&A) post Tier-I Exam will be available on the official website i.e., drdo.gov.in.
Notice Regarding Re-Exam Under CEPTAM-09/TECH-A for absent candidates of Patna,Dehradun,Panaji,Jaipur and Delhi of Selected Centres
How To download DRDO CEPTAM 9 Admit Card?
Here is the process you have to follow to download the admit card for DRDO CEPTAM 9:
- Go To the official website.
- Search for the link for “DRDO CEPTAM 09 e-Admit card”.
- Click on the link to open it.
- Provide the registration details generated at the time of CEPTAM-09 Application form filling or any other details requested by the system
- It will take you to the page that contains your admit card
- Make sure that the details in the admit card are correct by all respects
- Download the DRDO CEPTAM 09/TECH-A e-Admit card to your system and take a print out.
Details Mention on the Admit Card/Hall Ticket
Before downloading the admit card, candidates are recommended to check the following details:
- Examination Name
- Examination Venue
- Examination Time and date
- Examination Code
- Candidates’ Personal Details (Name, Contact number, and so on)
- Candidates’ Roll no/Registration no.
If there is any blunder in details mentioned in the admit card, then candidates are suggested to contact the official authority. Preserve your admit card till the declaration of DRDO CEPTAM 9 Result 2019.
Important Points to Remember for Candidates
- Admit card would be available on DRDO website at least 02 weeks prior to the examination which is required to be downloaded and printed for appearing in the examination. Admit card for the examination will not be sent by CEPTAM by post.
- Bring the admit card & same Photo Id (original as mentioned in the application form) at the examination centre.
- Candidates will go through biometric attendance & metal detector for frisking at examination centres.
- Electronic gadgets like Mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, pen drive, laptops, calculators, etc., any other communication devices, wrist watches, pen/pencil, and any other prohibited items are strictly NOT allowed inside the exam hall.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones etc. to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safekeeping cannot be assured.
- Signatures of the candidates on all documents should be identical and must be in running handwriting and not in block/capital or disjointed letters. Signatures in different style or language at the time of CBT (Tier-I & Tier-II) and document verification etc. may result in cancellation of candidature.
Action Against Candidates Found Guilty of Misconduct
Candidates are warned that the candidature will be summarily canceled at any stage of the recruitment, in respect of candidates found to have indulged in any of the following:
- In possession of mobile phone & accessories, Bluetooth devices and other electronic gadgets within the premises of the examination centres, whether in use or in switch off mode.
- Involved in malpractices or using unfair means in the examination
- Submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with
- Making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information.
- Resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for the examination.
- Misconduct /misbehaving in any manner in the examination hall with the invigilators, exam duty officials or DRDO representatives.
- Canvassing in any form or disruption of examination.
- Carrying any arms/weapons, objectionable items.
- Carrying any arms/weapons, objectionable items. Candidature can also be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment on any ground which the organization considers being the sufficient cause for cancellation of candidature.