The Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited will be announced after the successful conduction of GSECL Recruitment Examinations 2018. Candidates who will be appearing in GSECL Recruitment 2018, which will held by Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited can also check their result from this page. For now, get all the required information regarding GSECL Result 2018 below on this page.
GSECL Result 2018
Examination Result of GSECL Recruitment 2018 will be issued online at gsecl.in. The direct link to check the GSECL Result 2018 has been provided here for the sake of candidates.
Result: Candidates will be able to check the result from here.
How to Check GSECL Result 2018
All the candidates who appeared in GSECL Exam 2018 can check their result. We are providing some steps to check GSECL Result 2018.
- Need to visit the official website at www.gsecl.in.
- Click on GSECL Result 2018.
- Enter Roll number and Date of Birth (Expected details)
- You can see your result
- There will be an option of Print/Download for future use.
Documents to be submitted as and when required by the Company:
- On-line application form along with two recent passport size photographs should be affixed on the space provided on the application form.
- Attested copy of:
- School Leaving Certificate
- Marksheets of BE / B.Tech.
- Degree Certificate
- Caste (SC/ST/SEBC) Certificate issued by authority of Gujarat State.
- Disability Certificate (for PH Candidates only)
- In case of SEBC candidates, latest Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued in Gujarati or by the Competent of Gujarat State.
- In case of Physically Handicapped Candidates, Certificate of Civil Surgeon required as specified in Clause No. 2.
- In case of Ex. Armed Force Personnel, necessary certificate should be attached.
- Affidavit for genuineness of documents as per attached proforma(Annexure-I)
- In case of Dependent of Retired Employee of GUVNL and Subsidiary Companies, Relieving Order or Certificate issued to the employee should be attached.
- Affidavit as per attached proforma in case of GSO-295 candidates (AnnexureII)
- In case of widow applicants, death certificate of the husband and an undertaking to the effect that the applicant has not re-married.
- NOC from present employer (If applicable).
- Domicile certificate, if applicable.
- Copy of SBI Challan (for payment made at SBI branch)/copy of system generated receipt in case of On-line payment of application fees
- Any other Certificate/document applicable.
Note: Whenever documents are called from the candidates, submission has to be made by the candidates within the stipulated time, failing which, his/her candidature shall be cancelled for the said post. It may further be noted that all above-stated documents are to be self-attested by the candidate.