The Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited will announce the GSECL Recruitment Result 2017 for those candidates who have applied for 110 vacancies of Engineers posts. Candidates who are going to appear in GSECL Recruitment 2017, which will be held by Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited can also check their result here. For now, get all the required information regarding GSECL Result 2017 below on this page.
Candidates will be selected based on Written/Online Test for the Posts.
GSECL Result 2017
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Examination Result of GSECL Recruitment 2017 will be issued online at www.gsecl.in. The direct link to check the GSECL Result 2017 will also be provided here for the sake of candidates.
How to Check GSECL Result 2017
All the candidates who appeared in GSECL Exam 2017 can check their result. We are providing some steps to check GSECL Result 2017.
- Need to visit the official website at www.gsecl.in.
- Click on GSECL Result 2017.
- Enter Roll number and Date of Birth (Expected details)
- You can see your result
- There will be an option of Print/Download for future use.
Documents to be submitted as and when required by the Company:
- On-line application form alongwith two recent passport size photographs should be affixed on the space provided on the application form.
- Attested copy of:
- School Leaving Certificate
- Marksheets of BE / B.Tech.
- Degree Certificate
- Caste (SC/ST/SEBC) Certificate issued by authority of Gujarat State.
- Disability Certificate (for PH Candidates only)
- In case of SEBC candidates, latest Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued in Gujarati or by the Competent of Gujarat State.
- In case of Physically Handicapped Candidates, Certificate of Civil Surgeon required as specified in Clause No. 2.
- In case of Ex. Armed Force Personnel, necessary certificate should be attached.
- Affidavit for genuineness of documents as per attached proforma(Annexure-I)
- In case of Dependent of Retired Employee of GUVNL and Subsidiary Companies, Relieving Order or Certificate issued to the employee should be attached.
- Affidavit as per attached proforma in case of GSO-295 candidates (AnnexureII)
- In case of widow applicants, death certificate of the husband and an undertaking to the effect that the applicant has not re-married.
- NOC from present employer (If applicable).
- Domicile certificate, if applicable.
- Copy of SBI Challan (for payment made at SBI branch)/copy of system generated receipt in case of On-line payment of application fees
- Any other Certificate/document applicable.
Note: Whenever documents are called from the candidates, submission has to be made by the candidates within stipulated time, failing which, his/her candidature shall be cancelled for the said post. It may further be noted that all above stated documents are to be self-attested by the candidate.