GSET Application Form 2020 – The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara releases the Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) application form for Assistant Professor. Application form for GSET 2020 can be accessed online at gujaratset.in or through this page when officially available. Candidates must ensure their GSET eligibility before filling the application form. Candidates who will fill the GSET application form on or before scheduled dates will only be selected for Gujarat State Eligibility Test. Check complete details on GSET Application Form 2020 from this page.
GSET Application Form 2020
Before applying online, candidates are also advised to go through detailed GSET 2020 notification which will be available on its official website. Check the important dates regarding the GSET application form 2020.
|GSET application form start date||First week of Nov 2020|
|Last date for filling the GSET application form||Last week of Nov 2020|
|Date of Exam||Last week of Dec 2020|
Apply Online: Candidates can fill GSET application form 2020 as per schedule from the official website, gujaratset.in.
The information of GSET Application Form is based on the previous year’s. As soon as, new notification of GSET 2020 releases we will update the page accordingly.
GSET 2020 Application fee
Candidates have to pay the following according to category.
- General/EWS/SEBC (Non-creamy layer) Candidates: Rs. 900/- + Bank Charges
- SC/ST/Transgender Candidates: Rs. 700/- + Bank Charges
- PWD (PH/VH) Candidates: Rs. 100/- + Bank Charges
The candidates need to submit the application through online mode by Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking. Applicants should note and retain the Order Number and SBIepay Reference ID for online registration of their GSET application form.
Note: In order to avoid the last-minute rush, applicants are advised to apply early. The GSET Authority will not be responsible for network issues or any other problems.
Documents required to fill the GSET Application Form 2020
Before filling the GSET application form, the candidates must possess the following documents:
- Scanned passport size photograph in JPEG format.
- Order Number and SBIepay Reference ID for online registration.
- Personal Details, Educational Details, etc.
- Master’s Degree Certificates and Mark sheets of all years/semesters.
- Caste Certificate (for SC / ST / SEBC / General-EWS).
Image Specifications: The uploaded passport size photograph will be in this specified specifications:
|Passport Size Photograph||Not more than 100kb||jpeg|
GSET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the GSET 2020 is very important before applying for the application form. It means a candidate is able to register or not, it should be known through the eligibility criteria. Eligibility is as follows:
Age limit: There is no upper age limit for applying Gujarat State Eligibility Test.
- The candidates who have completed or are studying in the final year or semester of a UGC specified Master’s degree in a subject of GSET.
- Candidates who have Post Graduate diploma/certificate awarded by Indian University/Institute or Foreign degree/diploma/certificate awarded by the Foreign University / Institute should in their own interest, ascertain the equivalence *of their diploma/degree/certificate, with a Master’s degree of recognized Indian Universities from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi
- General / General-EWS Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC
- Socially and Educationally Backward Class belonging to Non-Creamy Layer / Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) / PwD (PH – Physically Handicapped / VH / Transgender category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks
- The candidates of other States can apply but other than Gujarat State, belonging to reserved category shall be treated as General category candidates.
How to fill GSET Application Form 2020?
The candidate must apply online through a link “Register Online for GSET Exam” available on the GSET website. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Step 1: Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website of the examination that is gujaratset.in
Step 2: Pay Examination Fee: : There will be two steps can be seen on the active window as you can see in the above image. First Step is online Fee submission the candidates need to submit the application fee online through online mode by Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / UPI. The fee submitted through any other mode will not be accepted.
- Applicants must fill in the Name, Email, Mobile number, Choose Examination Center, choose Subject, Choose Category and then pay the examination fee.
- Follow all instructions for payment of the fee and receipt of the print examination fee generated after the fee has been paid successfully.
Step 3: Register Online for GSET Examination: After fee submission, the candidates need to fill the GSET application form with appropriate details. The candidates can apply through a link “REGISTER ONLINE FOR GSET EXAMINATION” available on the GSET website, gujaratset.ac.in
- After clicking on that window, candidate need to fill the Order Number and SBIepay Reference ID which is generated at the time payment of the fees. Then click on the ‘Login’ button.
Step 4: After successful submission and confirmation, the candidate should take a printout of filled online application form on A-4 size paper only. It is mandatory for the candidate to keep and preserve printout of filled online application form with him/her for future reference.
Note: In the case that a candidate is qualified for the Gujarat SET Examination, it is mandatory for him/her to bring photo (Xerox) copies of the GSET Application Form, Fee Challan and Exam Hall Ticket together with the Eligibility and Category related documents at the time of verification at the Gujarat State Eligibility Test Office, Vadodara. The candidate is therefore advised to retain all of the documents referred to above.
What after GSET Application Form 2020?
After successful registration of the candidate, the next event is hall ticket / Admit Card issuance. The hall ticket of GSET 2020 releases on the official website gujaratset.ac.in. It should be noted that hall ticket will be issued 7 days prior to the day of the examination. It is available in the online mode only, no post will be sent by the officials regarding the admit card. All the instructions and details related with the examination will be written on the admit card like the venue of the examination, timings of the exam, etc.
Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET)
The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda has been authorized as the Agency for conduction of the State Eligibility Test for the University and college teachers of Gujarat. Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) is conducted recruiting in the post of Assistant Professor in the state of Gujarat. Candidates who are in the final year or appearing for the post-graduation, they can apply for this test. Gujarat State Eligibility Test consists of two papers and objective type questions in both Paper I and Paper II. Candidates can choose the Gujarati and English versions of (except for languages and science subjects) paper to answer the questions.
GSET Application Form FAQs
Ques 1: How do I access the site to fill up the online application?
Ans: Candidates have to visit the gujaratset.ac.in to access the home page of the online application.
Ques 2: Can I fill application Form of GSET through offline mode?
Ans: No, the mode of applying for the GSET is online, candidates are required to fill the application form through the official website and follow the steps which are needed at the time of registration.
Ques 3: I am from other state, can I eligible to apply for this test?
Ans: Yes, you can apply for this test but you are considered as in the General Category because you are from the outside state candidate
Q. How do I access the site to fill up the online application?
Ans. Candidates have to visit the gujaratset.ac.in to access the home page of the online application or you can fill the form from above provided direct link.
Q1. Can I fill application Form of GSET 2019 through offline mode?
Ans. No, the mode of applying for the GSET 2019 is online, candidates are required to fill application form through the official website and follow the steps which are needed at the time of registration.
Q4. I am from Delhi, can I eligible to apply for this test?
Ans. Yes, you can apply for this test but you are considered as in the General Category because you are from the outside state candidate.