GSRTC Driver Result 2019 can be checked on the official website ojas.gujarat.gov.in. The result is available as soon as the driving test procedure ends for all the candidates. Result is compiled on the basis of marks scored in qualification test and driving test. The candidate must score more than 37 marks in the driving test to be considered for merit list. The result will be the basis for recruitment in for vacancies of driver in GSRTC.The merit list consist of roll no., application no., name, gender and marks scored. For more information, read the passage below.
GSRTC Driver Result 2019
GSRTC Driver Result 2019 is a merit list of all the shortlisted and waitlisted candidates for recruitment for driver. The merit list is prepared on the basis of qualifications process and driving test. Following is the schedule of date related to GSRTC driver recruitment 2019:
|Start date of Application form (Released)||12 Jul 2019|
|End date of application form||11 Aug, 2019|
|Release date of Admit card||To be Announced|
|Date of Result||To be Announced|
Download Result Here: Candidates can download the GSRTC Driver Recruitment Result 2019 as per the schedule on ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
GSRTC Driver Result 2019 Compilation
The result of GSRTC driver recruitment 2019 is based on the qualification test and recruitment test. The candidate who scores more in the driving and recruitment test is preferred for the merit list. Following is the selection criteria for preparing the merit list of driver recruitment:
- Qualification test: The qualification criteria for appearing in driving test is given below. The candidate must score 25 and above to appear in driving test. Candidate with higher marks are preferred for merit list. The criteria for computing marks is:
|10th class pass||15|
|12th class pass||10|
|Experience||(maximum 15 marks)|
|4- 5 years||0 marks|
|5-7 years||5 marks|
|7-8 years||10 marks|
|8 years and above||15 marks|
- Driving Test: The driving test is the most important step in the selection process. The candidate must score 37 marks to be considered for the merit list. The candidate must pay Rs. 225 for getting entry in the test enter. The test center is specified to be Rajya marg vahan vyavahar nigam, Ahmedabad. The authorities are not liable to conduct driving test on any other day if the candidate is absent on the day allotted to him. He must be on time as well.
Documents to be taken to Driving Test
The candidate will be disqualified on non-submission of any document. The documents specified by the authorities to carry to the driving test for document verification are:
- Call letter
- Online application form.
- Result of passing the Drainwinger test.
- School leaving certificate.
- 10th class marksheet.
- Certificate of Standard 10th
- Marksheet of Standard 12 (if indicated in the application form standard 12 pass).
- Certificate of Standard 12
- Graduate Marksheet. (If graduation is indicated in the application)
- The non-demolayer certificate by SEBC
- Candidates from the physically weakened classes have taken up the social justice and empowerment of the state government: Certificate of Eligibility
- Provision of resolution of 3/1/2 of the general administration of the new administration
- The study material determined from the end of the intestinal tract having a computational anaerobic knowledge.Compatore’s Certificate / Marksheet. (Online application form)
- If you have a driver’s license or a license application, R.T.O. In the original receipt of the fee waiver.
- R.T.O. No. Comfort Rise Information Certificate
How to check GSRTC Driver Result 2019?
The result will be available on the official website of ojas. The candidate will need confirmation no. and DOB to access the result. Following are the steps to check the result of GSRTC driver recruitment:
1st Step: Go to the official website as per the link given above.
2nd Step: Further, on the homepage, click on the respective link for checking result.
3rd Step: On this page, enter the confirmation no. and DOB.
4th Step: Download/print the result now.
Details in Merit List
Following are the details that will be available on the merit list and result card of GSRTC:
- Roll no.
- Application no.
- Gender and
- Marks scored
Vacancies and Reservation
Following is the seat matrix as per the category divide and reservations applicable:
|Social andAcademicallyBackward class(male)||301||106|
|Social andAcademicallyBackward class(female)||148||52|
Note: The seats in conditional will be allotted as per the guidance of state government. If the state government does not grant the conditional seats then the allotment will be for 1664 seats only.
About GSRTC Driver Bharti 2019
This recruitment is to fill the vacant posts of the driver of class 3, after selection & getting the posting letter the employees of the GSRTC need to drive the buses in the different locations of the state. In total there are 2249 vacancies are there for the post of the class 3 driver under the Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation. Here candidates should note that they will get a salary on the monthly basis & which is fixed for the next five years.
Every year the GSRTC releases the notification for the different posts of various departments, boards & categories under Road Transport Corporation of Gujarat state. This time post of the driver is for the Ahmadabad’s department of GSRTC.
[aglasemfaq exam_id=”58″ tag=”result”]
Leave a Reply