GSRTC Driver Bharti 2019: Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) has released admit card for the recruitment of driver in 2249 vacancies. Admit card is made available at official website, ojas.gujarat.gov.in. The candidate can be male or female. There will be a qualification test and then a driving test to select merit list of drivers for recruitment. The applicant must have a driving licence and 4 years of experience in driving 4 wheelers. Get here more information regarding GSRTC Driver Bharti 2019 such as registration, call letter, eligibility, notification, selection procedure, etc.
Latest: The admit card for GSRTC Driver Bharti 2019 is now available. Download here!
GSRTC Driver Bharti 2019
GSRTC Driver Bharti 2019 has 2 steps for selection i.e. qualification verification and driving test. The fixed salary for selected candidates is Rs. 10,000. The final list of shortlisted and the waitlisted candidate is prepared on the basis of driving test only. Following is the schedule of date for GSRTC Driver Bharti 2019:
|Start date of Application form (Released)||12 Jul 2019|
|End date of application form||11 Aug 2019|
|Release date of Admit card||09 Oct 2019|
GSRTC Driver Bharti 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates Can check below the eligibility criteria to apply for GRSTC Driver Bharti 2019:
Education Qualification: 10th or SSC pass and above
Experience: 4 years or above
Physical Qualification: Height-
- For Sc candidates: 160 c.m.
- For others: 162 c.m.
Age Limit: 25 to 38 years.
However, the minimum age criteria vary for other categories as given below:
|Categories||Male candidates||Female Candidates|
|Non-Reserved||38 years||43 years|
|Reserved||43 years||45 years|
|Former Soldier||45 years||45 years|
Note: Applicants who are already government employees can not apply for this recruitment process.
The application form for the driver Bharti in GSRTC is available now till august 11, 2019 until 23.59 in midnight. The applicants can fill the application form on the online of ojas i.e. ojas.gujarat.gov.in. The applications are accepted online only. However, the candidate may need a printout of online while appearing for the driving test. Following is the process of applying for driver Bharti in GSRTC:
- Go to the official portal of ojas i.e. ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Register: Candidates need to register on the official website portal and write basic personal details to get himself registered.
- Application form: The application form link is available on the website just beside the registration tab on the home page. Candidates can fill the form, edit, upload photo, pay and print the application form in one go or separately. There is a separate tab for every step of the process.
- Upload photo and signature: The candidate has to upload photo and signature of 10 kb with the prescribed size.
- Fees Payment: The candidate, after uploading the documents and completing the form, can pay for the application form. The application fee for every category candidate is different
- Print the application form:.Candidates require to submit the printout of application form while appearing for the driving test. Hence, the candidate must get at least 4 printouts of application form for future reference.
Mode of Payment: The candidate can pay the application fee through 2 modes:
- Online mode (debit card/ credit card/ Net banking)
- Post office challan
After the process of application form is complete and all the admission form are received by the GSRTC, they released the test centre names and call letter for appearing in the driving tests. Call letter is one of the documents required for submission in the driving test. On non-submission of call letter, the application will be considered invalid and the applicant will not be allowed to appear in the driving test. The call letter will be available soon after august 11, 2019. The call letter of driving test will be available on the official website of ojas under the tab of the call letter. The candidate will need confirmation no. and DOB for downloading the admit card.
Candidates can contact on helpline no. for any query:
1800 233 5500
Every qualification of the candidate will have weightage and will be given marks in the qualification assessment round. The marks will be given out of 50. The candidate will need 25 above marks to qualify this test and appear in the driving test. The candidate with higher marks will be given first preference. Following is the marking scheme of assessing the qualifications of the candidate:
|10th class pass||15|
|12th class pass||10|
|Experience||(maximum 15 marks)|
|4- 5 years||0 marks|
|5-7 years||5 marks|
|7-8 years||10 marks|
|8 years and above||15 marks|
The candidates who have the basic qualifications are given call letter for driving test. A list is prepared for all the candidates will appear for the driving test. The list can be viewed on the portal of ojas after the application process is over. The driving test starts with instructions for the test and then the primary document check takes place. After the primary document check, there is a check for physical qualification. The candidate who clears the physical qualification is allowed to appear for the driving test. As the driving test is finished the main document verification takes place. The person who disqualifies in the main document verification will not be considered for evaluation even if he has cleared the driving test. Every person needs 37 marks for clearing the driving test.
Driving Test Center
The candidates who qualify the basic qualification for will be allotted time and date. The test centre for driving test will be Gujarat Rajya marg vaahan vyavhar nigam, ahemdabad.
Fee: Rs. 225 will be charged from every candidate who will appear in the driving test. The authorities are not liable to conduct the driving test on any other day if the candidate is absent on the day allotted to him. He must be on time as well. The candidate will be disqualified on non-submission of any document.
The people who qualify the document verification and driving test will be considered for the merit list. The merit will be declared on the online portal of ojas by the GSRTC authorities. Soon after the driving test of all the candidate is over the merit list of all the shortlisted and waitlisted candidates is declared on the online portal. The merit list consists of name and fathers name of the candidate who has been shortlisted.
Following is the selection procedure for the recruitment of drivers for 2249 vacancies:
- Application form: The application form is available on the online portal of ojas till august 11, 2019. The applicant who is cross the eligibility criteria can apply through the application form available online. Candidates must not wait for the last date to fill the application form.
- Document verification: If the candidate is eligible, he will be called for the driving test. Before the driving test, the documents will be cross-verified. If the documents are not complete them the application form will be considered invalid.
- Physical qualification: The candidate must fulfil the physical qualification as well the applicant’s height will be measured for the test and age will be considered for eligibility. While measuring the height, the candidate is not allowed to wear anything on his head.
- Driving Test: The driving test will the major test to clear for getting this job. The candidate must score 37 marks and above in the driving test to be considered in the merit list. Higher marks will be preferred for merit listing.
- Self Drainage test
- Final document verification: If the candidate fails the final document verification test, then he will not be eligible for merit list even if he has cleared the driving test. The document verification consists of verification of license, mark sheet and other documents of the candidate.
Seat Matrix and Reservation
Following is the seat matrix as per the category divide and reservations applicable:
|Social andAcademicallyBackward class(male)||301||106|
|Social andAcademicallyBackward class(female)||148||52|
Note: The seats in conditional will be allotted as per the guidance of state government. If the state government does not grant the conditional seats then the allotment will be for 1664 seats only.
[aglasemfaq exam_id=”58″ tag=”exam”]
Official Website of GSRTC: gsrtc.in
Application form portal: ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Candidate can read more information from GSRTC Driver Bharti 2019 information brochure: Click Here