Gujarat High Court Application Form is available on the official website of the Gujarat High Court. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website of the Gujarat High Court for the recruitment of the various posts like District Judge, Civil Judge. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria at least once before applying. The schedule of the online application process is given below.
|Recruitment||Start Date||Last Date|
|District Judge Recruitment||01 Apr 2018||30 Apr 2018|
|Civil Judge Recruitment||07 May 2018||06 Jun 2018|
Gujarat High Court Application Form 2018
Interested candidates can fill their online application form as per the schedule from the official website of the Gujarat High Court. Direct link to fill the online application form is also available on this page.
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Differently Abled Persons and Ex-Servicemen are required to pay Examination Fees of ₨.250/- (plus the usual Bank Charges) and all other Candidates are
required to pay Examination Fees of ₨.500/- (plus the usual Bank Charges), through any of the Core Banking Service Branches of the State Bank of India, using the Special Format of ‘CASH VOUCHER’, as appended to this Advertisement, from 01/08/2017 to 15/08/2017, during the Bank Working Days and Hours.
How to fill the Application Form
- Step 1- Candidates must pay the examination fee and then Apply online from the official website of Gujarat High Court at hcojas.guj.nic.in
- Step 2- Fill in the details with the required information and must mention the registered Mobile number that will be required during the entire recruitment process.
- Step 3– After filling the appropriate details save the application form by clicking on the save button.
- Step 4- Candidates will be directed to the window where Application number will be displayed which indicates that your application has been saved.
- Step 5- Candidate need to enter the application number in the displayed window and then upload the photograph and signature that must be uploaded in JPG format with 15kb size and photograph having 5cm X 3.6cm (height X width) and signature having 2.5cm X 7.5cm (height X width)
- Step 6- Candidate can also edit the form by clicking on ‘Edit Application Button’ or they can just confirm the application form by clicking on ‘Confirm Application’
- Step 7- After the successful submission of the application form, candidate will receive a confirmation message on his or her registered mobile number.
- Step 8- Candidates must take a printout of confirmed application and must retain it till the selection.
If you have any query regarding Gujarat High Court Application Form 2017, please ask in comments below.