Gujarat High Court Stenographer Result 2016 – Stenography test was conducted for High Court of Gujarat Stenographer (English / Gujarati) Grade I Recruitment 2016 on 19th of November, 2016.Qualified candidates for High Court of Gujarat English / Gujarati Grade I Stenographer 2016 on basis of skill test can appear for viva voce test.
Written test, stenography test were held for English / Gujarati Stenographer Grade II Recruitment 2016 on 20th of November, 2016. Based on these, Gujarat High Court Stenographer Result 2016 is to be announced. Candidates can check select list and wait list to know whether or not they have been selected for the position for which they had applied.
Latest – Select List for Recruitment of English / Gujarati Stenographer Grade-I has been announced.
Gujarat High Court Stenographer Result 2016
|Grade I stenography / skill test||November 19, 2016|
|Grade I viva voce test (oral interview)||December 2016 / January 2017|
|Grade II written exam||November 20, 2016|
|Grade II stenography / skill test||November 20, 2016|
Gujarat High Court Stenographer Result 2016 is displayed on the official website of the Gujarat High Court. Candidates who will appear in the Stenography Test / Written Exam / Viva-Voce are able to check their result on the official website or on this page.
Select List for Recruitment to the post of Stenographer Grade-I has been announced on the basis of Merits + Preference of District, at the conclusion of the 3rd Centralized Recruitment Process undertaken by High Court of Gujarat. The direct link to check select list is given below.
Get Gujarat High Court Stenographer Result 2016 for Grade I
- Click here to view Select List for Recruitment to the post of Gujarati Stenographer Grade-I.
- Click here to view Select List for Recruitment to the post of English Stenographer Grade-I.
1. For the Posts of English / Gujarati Stenographer Grade-I
- The Candidate securing minimum 50% Marks in the Stenography Test, shall only be eligible for being called for Viva-Voce Test (Oral Interview).
- The Select List & Wait List will be prepared on the basis of 50% Aggregate Marks obtained by the Candidates in Stenography/Skill Test and the Viva-voce Test.
2. For the Posts of English / Gujarati Stenographer Grade-II
- The Candidate securing minimum 50% Marks in Written Test, shall only be called for next stage i.e. Stenography / Skill Test.
- Candidate shall have to secure minimum 50% Marks in the Stenography Test.
In case, large number of Candidates qualify in the Stenography Test, it will be open for the High Court to restrict the number of Candidates as deemed necessary, according to Merit.