Gujarat Post Office Admit Card 2017 has been uploaded on the official website of Department of Posts, for eligible candidates of Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017. Officials has released admit card/call letter for the Recruitment Examination. The direct link to download the Admit card is also updated here.
|Admit Card Released||04 May 2017|
|Date of examination||14 May 2017|
Gujarat Post Office Admit Card / Call Letter 2017
The admit cards has been uploaded on ojas.gujarat.gov.in an e-mail & SMS also sent on registered e-mail ID and Mobile Number. Candidate can download the admit card from the website. Candidates Who are unable to download their Admit cards or do not receive any email/SMS for admit card download at least one week before the date of the examination should submit their request in the website through query tab.
Download Admit Card here
How to Download Gujarat Post Office Admit Card
To download admit card of Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017, a candidate may need to enter registration number, password and application number. You can follow the below step to download the Admit card:
- Visit the official website of Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017 or use the direct link, which will be provided above.
- Then click on the Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017 admit card download link.
- A new page will open thereafter, you need to fill the required details in the given space and press the enter button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on save button and then take a printout of it.
If the candidate notices any discrepancy printed on the Hall ticket, as Name, date of birth etc., Candidate may immediately bring it to the notice of the officials.