HARTRON Recruitment 2019-2020 – Haryana State Electronics Development Cooperation Limited -HARTRON- is conducting recruitment process for multiple posts. HARTRON is a pioneer information technology and has several prestigious projects to its credit. With the increase in the need for computerization in all fields, HARTRON started providing IT and IT-enabled services. It was the first organization that undertook the voter identity cards project in India. The project for identity cards was the largest database application in India which involves maintaining the details and photographs of the voters. The project was executed with an accuracy of 98% in India.
HARTRON Recruitment 2019-2020
The notification for multiple posts for HARTRON recruitment has been released. Given below are the important links and notifications for the recruitment.
|Advt. No.||Post||Important Links|
|Hartron/CPS/2019-20/07||IT Professionals (Programmer, JP, and DEO)||Click here|
|Hartron/CPS/2019-20/06||IT Professionals (SA, Programmer, and JP)||Click here|
|Hartron/CPS/2019-20/05||IT Professionals (DEO)||Click here|
|Legal Assistant (On contract basis)||Click here|
Important Dates for HARTRON Recruitment 2019-2020
Check some important dates related to recruitment process of HARTRON 2019-2020.
|Advt. No.||Post||Important Dates for Application|
|Hartron/CPS/2019-20/07||Programmers, Junior Programmers and Data Entry|
|Start date – 22 Nov 2019|
Last date – 05 Dec 2019
|42/164/2008-3GS-II||SETC||Start date – 27 Nov 2019|
Last date – 05 Dec 2019
|Hartron/CPS/2019-20/06||System Analysts, Programmers (with 2 years Exp.) and|
|Start date – 06 Nov 2019|
Last date – 20 Nov 2019
|Hartron/DEO/2019-20/05||Data Entry Operators||Start date – 18 Sept 2019|
Last date – 03 Dec 2019
Departments of HARTRON
The department for which HARTRON works for are as follows:
- Hardware – HARTRON has been appointed as Nodal Agency for Computerisation in the State of Haryana. HARTRON is approved source for supply of all IT products and Electronic items.
- Software – HARTRON is committed to providing right techniques, tools, and methodologies. This ensures that the common people are provided with enhanced service delivery in Haryana.
- Communication and connectivity – Through this department HARTRON provides BSNL cloud service, public and rural WI-FI spots, and BharatNet.
- HR support – This includes the consultancy and IT manpower
- Training – Computer training for the benefit of SC/ST, women/girls, for skill upgradation, empowerment, and employment.
- Projects – HARTRON is involved in several projects starting from DISCOMs, IDDC Ambala, etc.
- HMSDC – HARTRON Multi Skill Development Centre (HMSDC) works to address and skilling the youth to be the future ready while working with startups.
- R&D – Research and development activities for the developmemt of optical or mechanical precision components, testing and calibration of scientific instruments, quality maintenance of scientific instruments to scientific industry of Ambala and nearby region.
- CSC – Common service centre for the department is conceptualized as ICT enabled, front end service delivery points for delivery of government, social and private sector services in the area of agriculture, health, education, entertainment, etc.
HARTRON for Citizen
HARTRON works for the citizen apart from doing business. The departments under which HARTRON serves citizen are as follows:
- Franchise – Franchise scheme as launched to impart computer education in the state.
- Skill – Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan (PMGDISHA) imparts digital literacy, and make people digitaly literate.
- Call Centre – This sector serves people by creating and providing employment opportunities for the youth, promoting IT/ITES industry by setting BPO/ITES. Also, it expands the base of IT industry and secures the regional growth of IT industry.
- e-services – Thebe-services that HARTRON provided include e-disha, eDistrict, and CSC.
HARTRON For Startup
HARTRON supports the youth of India to start a business. Citizens can start their business from small scale and large scale. Citizens can register their startups, incubators, mentors and ecosystem partners. People who dream to run successful startup get funds after registering here as well. The startup ecosystem is established by people, startups in their various stages and types of organizations in a location, interacting as a system to create and scale new startup companies.
HARTRON for Vendors
- Hardware – Government procurement processes are designed to encourage competition and promote the effective, efficient, and ethical use of Haryana government resources.
- HR Support
- Scanning and digitization
HARTRON Recruitment 2019-2020 Test Instructions
Candidates can check some important instructions for the test which are as follows:
For System Analyst, Programmer,Sr. Programmer, Junior Programmer, Networking Assistant, Networking Engineer, Web designer
The test consists of two parts –
Part 1 –
- Have 50 multiple choice questions
- For every correct answer, +1 mark if awarded.
- To qualify Part 1, candidates have to secure at least 25 marks.
Part 2 –
- For System Analyst, Sr. Programmer, Programmer and junior programmer exam are conducted for 90 minutes.
- For Networking Engineer, Networking Assistant and Web Designer exam are conducted for 60 minutes.
- To qualify part 2, candidates have to secure minimum 50% marks
For Data Entry Operator, DTP Operator
- Have 30 multiple choice questions.
- for every correct answer, +1 mark is awarded.
- To qualify part 1, candidates need to secure at least 10 marks.
- For DEO, the typing or second test will be of 5 minutes. The language will be English. The required speed on the candidate should be 133 per minute or 8000 depressions per hour.
- For DTP operator, a practical test or second test will be conducted. the time duration is of 60 minutes.
- Minimum 50% marks are required to qualify the second test.
- 50 questions are asked in multiple choice question format.
- Questions will be in English language only.
- Pass percentage required for part 1 is 50%.
- Typing test is conducted.
- The required typing speed is 30 words per minute in English and 25 words per minute in Hindi.
- Typing test is conducted for 5 minutes.
- Candidates have to appear for HARTRON speed test in typing in English or Hindi or both the languages.
HARTRON Recruitment 2019-2020 Application Form
The application form for some post are released in online and others are released in offline mode. For the offline mode of application, candidates have to download the application form and submit it.
How to fill online application form
Step 1: Registration
For the registration, candidates have to visit the website, hartron.org.in. Applicants can register and apply online anywhere through the internet. Ensure that before registering applicants must have an active email ID. Fill the registration form carefully. No edit or update in the information of the candidate after final submission is done.
After successful registration, system will allot a unique registration number and candidates have to take a print out of the form. If a candidate is applying for different categories or different job work place, then multiple registration is done.
Step 2: Application form
After successful registration, applicants can apply with the provided registration number and date of birth. Before applying keep the scanned images – signature and photograph ready. Ensure that images are uploaded as per the specification.
Applicants have to enter all the correct details which are asked in the application form. After providing all the details, ensure to preview the application form. Before submission of the fee, the applicant should check details and make corrections if required. After done, make payment and take a print out of the application form.
HARTRON Recruitment 2019-2020 Admit Card
The admit card for HARTRON 2019-2020 is released online. Candidates can download the e-admit card from the website, hartron.org.in. To download admit card, candidates have to enter their registration number and date of birth.
The process to download HARTRON recruitment e-admit card is to visit the official website first. After reaching the website, candidates have to click on the e-admit card link. After clicking on the link, a new page will open asking registration number and date of birth. Enter the details carefully and press the ‘submit’ button. Admit card will be displayed on the screen. Download the e-admit card and take a print of the same.
HARTRON Recruitment 2019-2020 Result
The result for HARTRON is released online at the official website. Candidates have to visit the official website, hartron.org.in. HARTRON recruitment result is declared in PDF format.
To check result for HARTRON recruitment, candidates have to visit the official website. Click on the appropriate link to check the result. After clicking on the link, a PDF will appear having details of those candidates who are selected. Details that are present on the result PDF are roll number, name of the selected candidates, father/husband name of the selected candidates.