Haryana CET Admit Card 2022 – The Haryana Government releases the Haryana CET 2022 admit card on the official website, hssc.gov.in through candidate login. The registration number and date of birth are required as the essential login credentials to download the Haryana CET 2022 admit card. Candidates can also get the Haryana CET admit card from the direct link provided on this page. Along with the admit card link, the candidates can also get here each and every particular about the Haryana CET admit card 2022, so keep reading.
Haryana CET Admit Card 2022
The date for the written exam for the Common Eligibility Test of Haryana is not declared yet officially by the HSSC or the government of Haryana. Nevertheless, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar, CM Haryana has recently made a statement that Haryana CET will take place for Group C and Group D posts in March 2022. Check out the dates table below to get complete information about the Haryana CET admit card 2022 dates:
|Admit Card Download Date||To be announced|
|Haryana CET 2022 Exam Date||March 2022|
Download Admit Card: Candidates can download Haryana CET Admit Card 2022 as per schedule at hssc.gov.in.
How to download Haryana CET 2022 admit card?
HSSC provides the Haryana CET Admit Card 2022 a few days before the exam day on its official website hssc.gov.in. At that time, candidates must observe the procedures outlined below to download the Haryana CET 2022 admit card:
- At first, visit hssc.gov.in to download the Haryana CET 2022 website.
- Next, go to the ‘What’s New’ section provided on the homepage and find the link ‘projecting Haryana CET Admit Card 2021 download option’.
- Now fill in with login information and the captcha. After that submit the page.
- After clicking the link candidates need to fill in details such as registration number and date of birth.
- After submitting the information, the Haryana CET admit card 2022 is displayed on the screen.
- Download the Haryana CET admit card 2022 and print it.
Details in Haryana CET Admit Card 2022
The Haryana CET admit card includes some essential details concerning the applicants. Some compulsory instructions for the examination have been provided on the admit card. Find some of such examples below:
Details of the aspirants:
- Name of the candidate
- Name of The Exam
- Date of The Exam
- Latest Photo of the candidate
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Father or Mother Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Time
- Exam Duration
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Date of Birth
- Test Centre (Address and Details)
- Exam Centre/ Online Registration Number
- Important instructions for the exam
How to rectify discrepancies in the Haryana CET Admit Card 2022?
If the candidate can find any discrepancy in the Haryana CET admit card 2022, then he/she must take immediately report it to the concerned officials and get them corrected. The candidates meeting such problems can contact the concerned officials through the below-provided mode.
- Helpline No.- +91-172-2566597
- Email- [email protected]
Things to carry to Haryana CET 2022 exam center
To appear for the Haryana CET 2022 exam the aspirants need to produce some necessary documents for verification. Check out those documents enlisted below:
- Candidates need to produce their online downloaded Haryana CET admit cards in the exam center.
- A valid photo ID proof (such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Pan Card, Driving License, Passport) should be produced in the exam center as well.
Exam Instructions in the Haryana CET Admit Card 2022
Aspirants should be ensured to follow all the instructions printed on the Haryana CET 2022 admit card to sidestep any kind of difficulties at the exam centers. So check out the instructions pointed below:
- The aspirants are instructed not to carry any kind of electronic device to the exam hall. As these devices are strictly restricted inside the examination center premises.
- Aspirants should support the exam official to keep the exam process smooth and hassle-free.
- Aspirants are also instructed to bring one photo Id proof along with the Haryana CET admit card 2022.
Exam Pattern for the Haryana CET 2022
The general pattern and syllabus of the HSSC CET exam have been discussed here:
- Total marks: 100 marks.
- Timing: 90 minutes
- Marking Scheme:
- 1 mark added for each right answer.
- No negative marking.
|Name of Subject/ Topic||Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|General Awareness, English, Reasoning, Science, Hindi, Maths, Computer||70||70||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Haryana general knowledge||30||30|
What After the Haryana CET 2022 Exam
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) publishes the Haryana CET answer key for the Common Entrance Test (CET) after the completion of the examination. The aspirants can download the Haryana CET answer key website hssc.gov.in through candidate login. After that, the candidates can easily download the admit card online. The Haryana CET examination answer key will assist the aspirants to estimate their probable score in the examination.
About the Haryana CET 2022 Exam
The Government of Haryana has initiated the conduction procedure of the Common Eligibility Test (CET Haryana) in order to recruit candidates for Group C and Group D Posts. Aspirants who qualify for the Haryana CET examination will be able to possess a valid CET scorecard. With this scorecard, they can apply for the HSSC’s Group C and Group D posts in the state of Haryana. Candidates aspiring for the HSSC profession need not have to appear for separate exams per recruitment.
A. You can check the admit card from the above-provided link or the website hssc.gov.in
A. Bring one photo Id proof along with the Haryana CET admit card 2022.
A.Aspirants who qualify for the HSSC CET examination will be able to possess a valid CET scorecard.