Haryana CET 2022 – Haryana Common Eligibility Test (Haryana CET) is an annual statewide exam conducted by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) in association with the state government of Haryana. As of now, HSSC has not announced Haryana CET 2022 exam date. Interested candidates can check out information on Haryana CET 2022 Exam date from hssc.gov.in. Those who qualify the examination will be recruited for Group C, Group D, and non-gazetted teaching posts in various private and public schools within the state of Haryana. Check out complete details of the Haryana CET 2022 from this article.
Haryana CET 2022
In this article, candidates will be able to find information regarding how to apply, detailed exam pattern, syllabus, mark distribution, details on downloading admit cards, preparation tips and necessary books etc. So interested candidates should make sure to read the entire article.
|Start of Haryana CET registration||12 Jan 2021|
|Last date to apply||30 Sep 2021|
|Last date to remit application fee||To be announced|
|Final verification of fee payment||To be announced|
|Form correction||To be announced|
|Admit card release date||To be announced|
|Haryana CET 2022 exam date||To be announced|
|Answer key||To be announced|
|Result declaration||To be announced|
Overview of Haryana CET 2022
Haryana CET Exam is a statewide exam conducted every year by HSSC along with the department of education of the state of Haryana. Eligible candidates can get the exam pattern at the official website: hssc.gov.in. This test is conducted to recruit candidates for Group C, Group D and non-gazetted teaching posts in various schools within the state of Assam.
|Exam name||Haryana CET|
|Conducting body||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Level of exam||State level|
|Educational qualification||10+2 level education for Group C 10th level education for Group D|
|Application fee||₹1000 – candidates not belonging to Haryana |
₹500 – General or unreserved category
₹250 – Women/SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex servicemen
|Exam Pattern||One paper of 100 questions for a total of 100 marks|
|Haryana CET 2022||Written examination, OMR based|
Note: Haryana CET 2021 is referred to as Haryana CET 2022 as the exam is expected to take place this year.
Haryana CET 2022 Notification
The official notification for Haryana CET 2022 has already been released on September 13, 2021. Aspirants can find all the details regarding Haryana CET through the notification available below. Simply click on the screenshot of the image.
Haryana CET 2022 Eligibility
The Haryana CET eligibility criteria of a candidate to appear in the exam are given below. Only candidates of Indian nationality are eligible to apply for Haryana CET 2022.
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 42 years (age relaxation of 5 years allowed for candidates of SC/ST/OBC/widowed or unmarried women categories and 3 years age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen)
- Group C – 10+2 level education
- Group D – Matriculation
Haryana CET 2022 Application Form
HSSC conducts the Haryana CET application form submission process online at hssc.gov.in. Candidates are asked to upload scanned original certificates proving their qualifications. Candidates will also be asked to upload their recent passport size photograph in colour and a scanned copy of the candidate’s signature of the required size and format.
Examination fee to be remitted while applying
|Category||Gender/Residency||Fee With |
|Fee Without |
|General & children|
(Residents & Non-Residents of Haryana)
|Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|General or Reserved||Females |
(Residents of Haryana)
|Rs. 250/-||Rs. 500/-|
|General or Reserved||Females |
(Non-Residents of Haryana)
|Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|Disabled persons||Residents of Haryana||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Disabled persons||Non-Residents of Haryana||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|Residents of Haryana||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Non-Residents of Haryana||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1000/-|
Haryana CET Syllabus 2022
Given below is the Haryana CET syllabus for both paper 1 and paper 2
- General awareness
- General science
- Current Affairs
Haryana CET Exam Pattern 2022
The Haryana CET exam pattern is the layout of the exam based on which questions are asked in the exam. The exam pattern of Haryana CET should be gone through in detail by the candidates. Candidates will be able to better understand the mark distribution and weightage for each subject through it.
- Mode of exam: Offline
- Duration of exam: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Type of questions: Multiple Choice Question(MCQ)
- Total marks: 100 marks
- Number of questions: 100 questions
- Marking scheme:
- one mark for every right answer
- no negative marking
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|General Awareness, Mathematics, Science, Reasoning, Computer, English, Hindi etc.||70||70|
|History, Geography, Culture, Current Affairs, Civics, Environment||30||30|
Haryana CET Preparation
The biggest question that arises after going through the exam pattern of Haryana CET is how to start preparing for the exam. The syllabus might look vast and overwhelming at first but in this section, candidates can find the subject wise guidelines for Haryana CET preparation. Candidates can find individual subjects and below them the important and frequently asked sections within that particular subject.
- Current affairs of National & International significance
- Important days of the year
- Abbreviations or Full Forms
- History. Geography, Economics, Culture, General Policy & Scientific Research, Sports, Awards & Honors of our country
- History, Geography, Civics, Polity, Awards, Sports, appointments, etc. within the state of Haryana.
- Important places in Haryana, Names (old and new) of various districts and places, battles of Panipat and other historically relevant events
- Similarity & Differences
- Seating arrangement
- Decision making
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Odd One Out
- Clock problem
- Number System
- Ratio & Proportion
- Fractions & Decimal
- HCF & LCM
- Profit & Loss Questions
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Allegations & mixture etc.
- Time & Work Problems
- Time & Distance
- Tables & Graphs
- Human Anatomy
- Plant Anatomy
- Life sciences
- Earth & space sciences
- Technology & inventions, etc.
Haryana CET Preparation Books
- NCERT books from class 6th to 10th of History, Geography, Civics, English, Hindi, Mathematics and General Sciences
- Haryana (CET) Group C and Group D Selection Guidebook by Agrawal
- Arihant Haryana Gk For CET With General Knowledge 2022 Combo For HSSC
- Haryana Common Eligibility Test (CET) Guide by Preeti Aggarwal
- Verbal and Nonverbal Reasoning by R. S. Agarwal
- Computer Basics by V&S Publishers
- Objective General English by R. S. Agarwal
- Complete Hindi Beginner to Intermediate Course by Teach Yourself
Haryana CET 2022 Admit card
It is mandatory for the candidates to have their admit card with them to appear in Haryana CET Exam. In this section of the article candidates can find the steps to download the Haryana CET Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission at hssc.gov.in
- Click on the ‘What’s New’ section
- Click on the ‘Haryana CET Admit Card’ link
- Login using the email ID and password to access the Haryana CET Admit Card.
- A new window will pop up, displaying the admit card
- Download and print the admit card
Haryana CET Answer key 2022
The HSSC releases the provisional & final answer key for the candidates on their official website. Candidates can download the Haryana CET answer key online at hssc.gov.in. Follow the steps given below to download the Haryana CET Answer Key successfully.
- Visit the official website of HSSC to check answer key, hssc.gov.in
- Click on “Public Notice” section
- And click on ‘Haryana CET answer key’ link
- Candidates can download the PDF file of the answer key for calculating their tentative score
Haryana CET 2022 Result
After the revised or official answer key of Haryana CET 2022 is published, the concerned authority will declare the results online. Candidates can check their results at: hssc.gov.in. Candidates can follow the steps provided below to check the Haryana CET result.
- Visit hssc.gov.in
- Click on the ‘Recruitment’ tab
- Look for the Haryana CET exam result link for the candidate’s set A, B, C Or D
- Login using register ID and password.
- The official result of Haryana CET 2022 will appear on the screen. Candidates can take a print out of it if needed
Haryana Staff Selection Commission or HSSC is an organisation under the Government of Haryana. HSSC helps in recruiting staff for various posts of Group B, C, D in the various Departments of the Government of Haryana and in the subordinate offices. HSSC was established on 28 January 1970 in Haryana. The commission recruits aspirants to fill the posts under Town Improvement, Trust, Zila Parishad or Panchayat Samiti, Municipality, Municipal Corporation and under State Govt. Local bodies or Cooperative Institutions. Its headquarters is located at Panchkula. It is currently chaired by Shri. Bhopal Singh and Miss Isha Kambhoj is the current secretary.
Haryana CET Important Downloads
- Is the Haryana CET Exam conducted every year?
Yes, the Haryana Common Eligibility Test is conducted annually.
- What is the validity of the certification awarded after qualifying in Haryana CET?
The Haryana CET certification has a lifetime validity.
- Is mathematics necessary for qualifying in Haryana CET?
Yes, Mathematics is needed to qualify the Haryana CET exam.
- Do I have to be from Haryana to appear in Haryana CET?
No, to be eligible for appearing in Haryana CET it isn’t necessary for the candidate to be a permanent resident of the state of Haryana. However the application fee will be different.
- Where can I apply for Haryana CET 2022?
The application is online for Haryana CET. Candidates may visit hssc.gov.in to apply.
- Is the Haryana CET 2022 Exam conducted online?
No, the exam is in offline mode and MCQ/OMR format.
Leave a Reply