HP SET Application Form 2020: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission releases the HP SET application form at the official website i.e. hppsc.hp.gov.in. The application window remains open from December 10 to 30, 2019. Candidates who wish to acquire eligibility for recruitment into the post of Assistant Professor in the state of Himachal Pradesh can apply for the same by paying an application fee of Rs 700/-. The HP SET application form can only be accessed online. From this page, candidates can get full information regarding the HP SET application form 2020.
Latest: Application process of HP SET 2020 is over. Admit card is releasing soon.
HP SET Application Form 2020
Hi Ranjana kumari , Follow this topic to stay updated.subscribe
Before filling the online application form candidates should once read the eligibility criteria. If any candidate is found to be not fulfilling the eligibility conditions during the later stages, their candidature is liable to be rejected. Get the application schedule below.
|Start of online applications||10 Dec 2019|
|Last date to apply online||31 Dec 2019|
|Release of admit card||To be announced|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the online application.
How to submit HP SET Application Form 2020?
Applications for HP SET 2020 can only be made online at the official website. Follow the below-mentioned steps for filling the HP SET Application Form 2020.
Step 1: Click at the above provided link.
Step 2: Thereafter, the registration page will appear on the new screen. In the registration page candidates have to enter name, password, category, gender, e-mail id, date of birth, etc. After filling the details click at the create user button.
Step 3: After completing the registration, the application filling page will open. In the application form filling page, applicants have to fill personal, contact, qualification, education details and have to upload the photograph and signature. After filling all the details click at the submit button.
Step 4: On clicking at the submit button payment page appears on the screen. Make the payment and then click on the submit button. After clicking at the final submit button one confirmation page displays on the screen.
Click here for instructions on how to fill HP Set Application Form 2020
HP SET 2020 Exam Fee
The candidates filling the application will be required to pay the requisite sum of money in order to complete their form. The amount to be paid by the candidates depends on the category for which they are applying. The table below describes the amount that the candidates are supposed to pay:
|General Category||Rs. 700/-|
|OBC(Non- creamy layer) of HP||Rs. 350/-|
|SC /ST /PWD (persons with disability) of HP||Rs. 175/-|
- The benefits of reservation shall be extended to the candidates of residents of Himachal Pradesh only
- The reserved category candidates of other states shall be treated as General Category candidates.
Candidates can pay requisite Examination Fee either through, e – Challan or through e-payment option.
- The candidates can deposit the requisite Examination Fees at any branch of Punjab National Bank through “e-Challan” generated through the website of the Commission, i.e. www.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Thereafter, the candidates are required to visit again the above-mentioned website to access the home page of the “ONLINE APPLICATION FILING SYSTEM” by entering User ID and Password earlier created by the candidates on or before the last date. Click on “FEE DETAILS” and enter the details of “Branch Code/Name, Transaction Number, and Date of deposit” & then click on “Update Fee Details”.
- The candidates can also pay requisite examination fees through Debit or Credit Card of any Bank. Before applying online, all candidates are advised to go through detailed instructions given on the above-mentioned website.
HP SET 2020 Image Specifications
It is required to upload scanned image files of latest passport size photograph and signature at the HP SET Application Form 2020. The candidates must upload the Image and Signature as per the criteria described below.
Upload Clear Scanned Images in the given format:
|Dimensions||3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height)||3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height)|
|Size||4kb to 40 kb||4kb to 30 kb|
- A registration number and password is generated after submitting the application form. It will be communicated through the SMS or email to the registered mobile number and email address provided by the candidate at the time of submitting the application fee.
- The candidates must note down the application number and password for future use.
HP SET Admit Card 2020
Admit cards are released by the HPPSC at the official website before the exam. The admit card is essential to appear in the exam and it must be carried to the exam center on the day of the exam. HP SET Admit Card 2020 can be downloaded as per schedule by visiting the official website and clicking on the relevant link. Candidates have to log in with their log in credentials to download the admit card. Here are some important instructions related to the HP SET Admit Card 2020.
- It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the exam center otherwise, candidates are not allowed to appear in the exam.
- Do not forget to carry another valid photo identity along with the admit card to verify identity.
- When downloading the admit card take care to cross-check the information printed on the admit card.
- In case of any discrepancy, do not forget to contact the Commission immediately.
About HP SET
The Himachal Pradesh State Eligibility Test is an examination conducted by the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission on a yearly basis. The HP SET exam is conducted to qualify eligible candidates for recruitment into the post of Assistant Professor. HP SET qualifiers are eligible to apply for recruitment into the said job role in various Universities and institutions of Himachal Pradesh. It consists of two papers.
Q1. What is the website to apply for HP SET?
Ans. Apply online at hppsc.sp.gov.in
Q2. What is the application fee for HP SET 2020?
Ans. The application fee is Rs 700 for general candidates.
Q3. Is there any provision for form correction?
Ans. No. The Commission does not allow form corrections.