The HP SET application form 2017-18 has been released on the HPPSC’s official website at www.hppsc.hp.gov.in on 08 November 2017. The portal to fill the application is opened for the candidates who want to apply for the Assistant Professors in the State of Himachal Pradesh. Candidates will be needed a valid mobile number and Email Id to complete the Application process. The applicant must have the important documents with them while filling the application form such as passport (PP) size photograph, Signature, Thumb Impression etc. The HPPSC has set the eligibility criteria for the candidates. Therefore only the eligible candidates will be able to apply for the examination.
HP SET Application Form 2017-18
The minimum eligibility criteria are to have a Master’s degree from a recognized University which is affiliated to University Grants Commission. The candidates must read the article further to know how to apply, application fee and important dates for USET 2017.
|Online Application submission begin||08 NOV 2017|
|Last date of application submission||27 Nov 2017|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill the online application.
Official website of HP SET 2017-18: www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
Instructions to Apply for the HP SET 2017-18
The HP SET 2017 application process has started on the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. The last date to fill the application form is November 27, 2017. Candidates are advised to apply before the last date. No application forms will be accepted after the last date of submission The candidates who are eligible to appear in the examination may apply online for the Assistant Professors in the State of Himachal Pradesh.
There are total 22 subjects for which the HP SET 2017-18 has been conducted. The candidate can choose the subject of his or her choice while filling the application form. All the candidates who wish to apply for HP SET 2017-18 are advised to read all the eligibility norms carefully before filling the application form. The candidates can look up to our page of HP SET 2017 eligibility the link for that is given in the article. The applicants need to submit the application fee along with the application form as prescribed by the HPPSC.
The candidates filling the application will be required to pay the requisite sum of money in order to complete their form. The amount to be paid by the candidates depend on the category for which they are applying. The table below describes the amount that the candidates are supposed to pay:
|Category||Amount to be paid|
|General Category||Rs. 700/-|
|OBC(Non- creamy layer) of HP||Rs. 350/-|
|SC /ST /PWD (persons with disability) of HP||Rs. 175/-|
- The benefits of reservation shall be extended to the candidates of residents of Himachal Pradesh only
- The reserved category candidates of other states shall be treated as General Category candidates.
Candidates can pay requisite Examination Fee either through, e – Challan or through e-payment option.
- The candidates can deposit the requisite Examination Fees at any branch of Punjab National Bank through “e-Challan” generated through the website of the Commission, i.e. www.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Thereafter, the candidates are required to visit again the above-mentioned website to access the home page of the “ONLINE APPLICATION FILING SYSTEM” by entering User ID and Password earlier created by the candidates on or before the last date. Click on “FEE DETAILS” and enter the details of “Branch Code/Name, Transaction Number, and Date of deposit” & then click on “Update Fee Details”.
- The candidates can also pay requisite examination fees through Debit or Credit Card of any Bank. Before applying online, all candidates are advised to go through detailed instructions given on the above-mentioned website.
Instructions to fill the application form of HP SET 2017 are mentioned below:
Candidates need to fill the application form according to the steps that are given below:
To apply, the candidate must visit the official website of HP SET at hppsc.hp.gov.in.
- Before filling the application form, the candidate must ensure that the application fee for HP SET 2017 has been successfully submitted. The candidates who have submitted the application fee will be able to fill the online application form.
- While submitting the application fee, the bank would ask certain details of the candidates such as personal information like candidate’s name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, Category, Mobile Number, Email address etc
- To fill the necessary details is mandatory for all the candidates. The information will further be used for the HP SET record and cannot be modified later.
- A unique 10 character Bank transaction number will be generated e.g. DU 12345678 by the bank. The nodal agency shall receive all the details of the candidate who has submitted the application fee after 24 hours of completing the transaction with State Bank of India.
- Candidates will be allowed to fill the application form after the nodal will receive all the details from the bank.
- While clicking on the Apply Online link on the official website, candidates must provide the Bank Transaction Number and the Date of Birth.
- Now fill all the required details in the application form in the space provided for that purpose.
- Candidates must upload the passport size photograph and signature in the application form. The details to upload the images is given below in the table.
Upload Scanned Images in the given format:
|Dimensions||3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height)||3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height)|
|Size||4kb to 40 kb||4kb to 30 kb|
- A registration number and password will be generated after submitting the application form. It will be communicated through the SMS or email to the registered mobile number and email address provided by the candidate at the time of submitting the application fee.
- The candidates must note down the application number and password for the future use.
Before filling Online Application, Please read all instructions.