HPPSC Forest Service Result 2020: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has declared the result of the HPPSC Forest Service 2020 examination after releasing the final answer keys. The result for the same is published on the official website. Browse the official website of HPPSC to check the result, hppsc.hp.gov.in. Candidates do not need any login credentials to download the result. The result is published in pdf format. After the declaration of the result, qualified candidates are called for a personal interview. Scroll down for getting for information about how to check results, selection procedure, etc from this page.
Latest: HPPSC Forest Service Result 2020 prelims is out. Check below.
HPPSC Forest Service Result 2020
The final ranking of the candidates decides on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination. Check below the dates for HPPSC Forest Service Result 2020 from the given table:
|Screening test date||08 Mar 2020|
|Declaration of Prelims Result||04 Jun 2020|
|Main examination date||to be announced|
|Result Declaration||To be announced|
Check here: Click here to check HPPSC Forest Service Prelims Result 2020.
Notice: Click here to check result notice of HPPSC Forest Service Prelims Result 2020
How to check HPPSC Forest Service Result 2020?
The conducting body declares the result for preliminary and mains examination through online process. To check the result aspirants can use the direct link provided above. Click on the link and reach the page to check the result easily. Other to way to check the result is through the official website. Follow the steps provided below to check HPPSC Forest Service result 2020
- Step 1 – Candidate visit the official website i.e, hppsc.hp.gov.in.
- Step 2 – From the homepage click on the “Result” section given on the bottom of the page.
- Step 3 – Candidate now selects the “HPPSC Forest Service Result 2020” link from the links given on the page.
- Step 4 – Now click on the HPPSC Forest Service result link. View or download the pdf file.
- Step 5 – Open the downloaded file search by roll no. using shortcut key “Ctrl + F”.
HPPSC Forest Service Tie-Breaking Criteria 2020
HPPSC releases the result for Forest Service in merit list format. Those candidates who secure more marks are ranked higher in the merit list. However, there are circumstances when more than one candidate secures equal marks. In case two or more candidates score equal marks in the HPPSC Forest Service 2020 exam the tie-breaking criteria will apply. Check from below the preferences of the tiebreaker.
- A candidate who scored higher marks in the interview/personality test.
- A candidate who scores higher marks in a compulsory paper is given preference.
- If a tie still persists, the tie breaks on the basis of candidate elder in age are placed higher in merit.
HPPSC Forest Service 2020 Selection Procedure
The vacancies are filled by qualifying screening test, mains exam, PST round, interview round and medical exam. Know about the intricate details about each round of selection procedure here:
- Screening Test – Candidate has to qualify the written test consist of 200 objective questions. The screening test is done in Computer-Based Form i.e Online mode.
- Written Examination – After qualifying the screening test candidate has to appear for the written examination. The exam consists of a total five papers of three-hour duration for each paper.
- Physical Standard Test – Certain criteria are fixed like in case of candidate’s height, weight. The candidate has to qualify the round by meeting set standards.
- Interview/Personal Test – Candidate who clear both the Written as well as Physical Standard Test are called for the Interview/ Personal test. The Interview round is of 100 marks.
- Medical Examination – This is the final stage of the selection process, the shortlisted candidate of all the rounds has to undergo the medical examination. A medical examination is done to check whether the candidate is fit or not.
After qualifying the above-mentioned rounds and fulfilling the other eligibility criteria and document verification process the candidate is selected for the post.
HPPSC Forest Service 2020 Qualifying Cutoff
The candidate has to clear the exam by scoring the qualifying cut off marks. However, the final ranking is determined on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the main examination/personality test/interview.
- The candidate has to score a minimum of 40% marks in each paper.
- In aggregate scoring, 45% marks are necessary for the candidate to sit for the other rounds of the recruitment process.
HPPSC Forest Service 2020
Notification for the recruitment of HPPSC Forest Services 2020 has released. A total of 9 vacancies has been released this year for the post of Assistant Conservator of Forests. Those candidates who have a bachelor’s degree in Science & Engineering can apply for this post. Candidates have to fill the application form only through the official website. Candidates are selected on the basis of the following process – Screening test, main examination, and personal interview.
HPPSC Forests Service (HPFS) Assistant Conservator of Forests 2020 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : No official date is announced yet, the candidate has to keep a track from the official website or can check from this page also.
Ans : No, intimation will sent to any candidate for the release of the result.
Ans : Candidate need not login in order to check the result as the result is released in the form of merit.