JKSSB Admit Card 2018 has been issued by the JKSSB on their official website “www.jkssb.nic.in”. Candidates who submitted their online application form correctly or completely on time can download their Admit Card. Candidates can download their Admit Card only after the completion of Application process after the last date of the application form. JKSSB Admit Card is also known as Hall Ticket / Call Letter and it should be carried on the day of Written Exam / Interview by candidates, along with an identity proof.
JKSSB Admit Card 2018
After the closing of the application process candidates are able to download their Admit Card from the official website “www.jkssb.nic.in” or from this page for the JKSSB Recruitment Process. Direct link to download JKSSB Admit Card has been posted on this page here as per official announcement.
|Admit Card||26 Apr 2018|
|Exam Date||29 Apr 2018|
- JKSSB Admit Card: Click on the either of the links to download the Admit Card: Click here
- JKSSB April Schedule: Check the Frame for schedule 2018 (April)
- JKSSB Schedule: Check the Frame for schedule 2018(Feb to Jun)
Official website of JKSSB is www.jkssb.nic.in.
No candidates will be allowed to appear in the written test without the admit card which will be available here. So, candidates are advised to bring the hard copy of the JKSSB Admit Card at the time of written test and interview.
How to download the JKSSB Admit Card 2017
Step I: Visit the official website of the JKSSB.
Step II: Find the link which navigates ‘JKSSB Admit Card’.
Step III: Click on the link to download the admit card.
Step IV: Enter the required details.
Step V: Click on the SUBMIT button.
Step VI: Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Candidates are advised to keep their admit card safe for future reference.After the online application process, candidates are advised to visit this page regularly to download the admit card or to get the latest updates regarding the admit card of the JKSSB Recruitment.
For Jr. Assistant
- There shall be no interview/viva for these posts. Candidates shall be selected on the basis of merit obtained in type test (having 60 points weightage) and a multiple choice based written test (having 40 points weightage).
- There shall be negative marking in Multiple Choice Based written test.
- Candidates will have to necessarily obtain type speed of atleast 35 words with accuracy of atleast 90% to be eligible for selection.
For All other Posts (Laboratory Assistants, Library Assistant & Jr. Librarian)
There shall be no interview/viva for these posts. Candidates shall be selected on the basis of merit obtained in the multiple choice based written test, having negative marking for wrong answers.