Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has released the admit card for the recruitment of Naib Tehsildar vacancies. Candidates can download the HPSC Naib Tehsildar Admit Card 2019 from the official website. Candidates must note that no separate admit card will be sent to the candidates by the Commission through post/Courier. The detailed information regarding HPSC Naib Tehsildar Admit Card 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
HPSC Naib Tehsildar Admit Card 2019
The candidates who had applied for the HPSC Naib Tehsildar posts are provisionally allowed to appear in the Recruitment/Screening Test subject to the fulfillment of all eligibility conditions. The eligibility of the candidates who will be declared qualified for the interview will be decided/checked later on. HPSC has released result for HPSC Naib Tehsildar 2019. The important dates regarding HPSC Naib Tehsildar Admit Card 2019 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Release Date of Admit Card||11 May 2019|
|Rectification in the admit card||11-19 May 2019|
|Exam date & time||26 May 2019 (10:00 am to 12:00 pm)|
Admit Card: Click Here to download the HPSC Naib Tehsildar Admit Card 2019.
How to download the Admit Card
Candidates can download the HPSC Naib Tehsildar Admit Card 2019 from the direct link which has been provided above or from the official website. The steps to download the HPSC Naib Tehsildar Admit Card 2019 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- Candidates have to visit the official website www.hpsconline.in
- Look into the download section.
- Click on download Admit Card for the post of ‘A’ Naib Tehsildar.
- If any candidate forgot his/her Registration Number, then he/she should click on the forgot Registration Number button in Download Admit Card section.
The candidates who find any error in the Name, Father’s Name, category, Date of Birth, etc. in their admit cards can contact the commission’s office “in person or on telephone No – 0172-2560754 or mail at [email protected] up to May 19, 2019” for necessary rectifications in the Admit card. Rectification will only be carried out strictly in accordance with the entries made by the candidates in his/her online application forms. Any type of rectification in the admit cards will not be carried out after the last date decided by the Commission.
- Entry to the Examination Centre is strictly permissible against the Admit Card only.
- Bio-metric attendance is compulsory for all the candidates. Candidates without Bio-metric attendance will be considered as Absent.
- Bringing of Mobile Phone, Bluetooth, Tablets, Pager or any other Electronic Device etc. and having Wristwatches, any kind of Jewellery (Nose pin, Bangles, Neckless / Chain, Ring / Ear-ring etc.), Purse, Belt, Water Bottles etc. and articles such as Books, Notes & Loose Sheets, etc. in the Examination Centre is strictly prohibited. Hence, candidates are advised not to bring the above items in the Examination Centre as the safekeeping of the same cannot be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- Please note that Entry into the Examination Centre will be started at 8:30 AM in Morning. The entry will be closed 10 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the Examination i.e. 9:50 AM. No candidate will be allowed to enter into the Examination Centre after the closure of the entry.
- Your admission to the examination is provisional & subject to fulfillment of all the conditions of eligibility as all the candidates are being allowed provisionally without adjudging their eligibility as per advertisement at this stage. If at a later stage you are not found eligible, your candidature will be canceled without any notice.