BHEL ET Admit Card 2019 – The admit card for BHEL – Engineer/Executive Trainee Recruitment has released by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited. For downloading the admit card for Bhel Recruitment through Gate 2019, candidates can use the direct link provided below to download the admit card. The Reporting time at Exam/Test Venue is mentioned in the e‐admit card. No Candidate without valid admit card and Original Identity proof (as per list indicated in admit card) shall be allowed to enter the Exam/Test venue under any circumstance. Through the page below, candidates can find all the details related to BHEL – Engineer/Executive Trainee Recruitment Admit Card 2019.
BHEL Admit Card 2019
Hall ticket is the key to enter in the examination hall so for all the candidates it is mandatory to carry a hard copy of it on the day of Exam of the BHEL – Engineer/Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019. It may be noted that the admit card will not be sent to the candidates by post separately. For more information regarding BHEL – Engineer/Executive Trainee Recruitment Admit Card 2019 check the schedule is given below.
|Date of availability of Admit Card||Date is over!|
|Exam date||25 to 26 May 2019.|
Admit Card: Click here to download the admit card for BHEL – Engineer/Executive Trainee Recruitment Admit Card 2019.
How to download Admit card?
- Applicants can download E-Admit Card through the “Download Admit Card” link available at “RECRUITMENT- Engineer Trainee and Executive Trainee (HR & Finance)- 2019” tab at careers.bhel.in.
- On clicking on the above-mentioned link, the applicant will be directed to the login ID page. Thereafter, the candidate needs to enter the User ID and password, details of which have been sent to all applicants on their registered mail IDs. The user ID and password is same as that used by the applicant while submitting the online application.
- For ready reference of all applicants, User ID and password and all other important communication are being sent on their registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk/spam folder).
- After successful login, the applicant can download Admit card by clicking on “Admit Card” Tab available next to “Application Form” Tab.
- Candidates are required to go through and comply with all instructions as given in the Admit Card.
- If any provisionally Eligible candidate is facing any issue regarding downloading of admit card after the availability of the appropriate link, then the candidate can send email at our helpdesk email ID i.e. [email protected] or can visit at the ‘Facilitation Counter’ on May 24, 2019, from 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM. The address of facilitation counters shall be made available at careers.bhel.in.
- For other details, applicants need to refer notices and instruction as available and updated at careers.bhel.in.
- BHEL Examination for induction as Engineer/Executive Trainees shall have Objective type multiple choice questions with four Options.
- Language of Question Paper: Hindi and English.
- If there is any variation between the English and Hindi versions of a question, English version is to be treated as authentic.
- Questions pertaining to General English will obviously be in English only.
- 50% of Questions shall be from Subject/Discipline, while remaining 50% would be from Reasoning, General Knowledge & General English.
- However, there is no sectional cut off and candidates shall be shortlisted in the order of merit in their respective categories on the basis of overall score.
- Duration of test: 150 minutes.
- There will be negative marking and 1/4 th of Mark assigned to each question shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Use of Calculators, slide rule, Smart Devices (Such as Smart Phones and Smart watches etc) and any other study/reference material is NOT allowed and shall lead to disqualification/disbarring from the Examination Hall.
NOTE: (Availability of Mock Test) Candidates who have applied for Engineer/Executive Trainee posts in BHEL are hereby informed that a Mock Test to familiarize the candidates about processes of computer-based Examination shall be made available at BHEL Recruitment website (https://careers.bhel.in → Notice → Mock Test for computer-based Examinations). Candidate can understand various processes of Computer Based Examination with the available mock test. Mock Test shall be made available at least 1 week before Final Exam date.
Leave a Reply