HPSSSB Admit Card 2020 – Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) issues the HPSSSB Admit Card 2020. Those candidates who submit the application form in prescribed format get the admit card. It is not issued to such candidates who fail to submit the application fee. The candidates can download the admit card from the HPSSSB Hamirpur Login. It is available on the official website and the direct link to access, the link to admit card is also been given here. Admit card for HPSSSB Recruitment 2020 is mandatory for all aspirants who wish to participate in the examination held by HPSSSB. Check the process to download HPSSSB Admit Card, important details on it, and more information on this page.
HPSSSB Admit Card 2020
HPSSB Hamirpur has only been released admit card online, on hpsssb.hp.gov.in. The candidates do not receive it via post or any other medium. The date for the exam and issuance of admit card has been announced. As and when all the important dates pertaining to the admit card will be available, we shall add it to the table below.
|Post Name||Direct Link|
|Junior Scale Stenographer||Schedule | Specimen of Call Letter|
|Conductor||Click here | Exam date Notice|
|JE (Electrical)||Click here|
|JE (Civil)||Click here|
|Labour Inspector||Click here|
Download admit card here: Candidates can download HPSSSB Admit Card 2020 as per schedule from hpsssb.hp.gov.in.
HPSSSB Recruitment 2020 Examination Schedule
Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission has released the tentative schedule for the written exam at the official website, hpsssb.hp.gov.in. Check the detailed schedule from the link provided below.
Click here to check HPSSB Recruitment 2020 Examination Schedule.
Steps to Download the HPSSSB Admit Card 2020
Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission releases the HPSSSB admit card through the online procedure. Aspirants can either download the admit card from the official website or use the direct link provided above. The candidates can follow the steps mentioned below in order to download the admit card.
- Firstly, access to the link which will be available soon on this page.
- Then to access the login, the candidates will have to enter Application ID, Name, and Date of Birth.
- After submitting the details, click on the “Search” button.
- The candidates will then get an OTP on the registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to download the hall ticket.
- Next, the HPSSSB Admit Card 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Save it and take a printout of it.
Candidates have to print the admit card on A-4 sheet and carry it in good condition. An unclear or tampered copy of the admit card will not be accepted by the invigilator.
Details Mentioned in HPSSSB Admit Card 2020
The following details will be mentioned on the admit card of HPSSSB 2020. The candidates must check it all carefully. If there is any error then the conducting body must be informed about it.
- Name of the candidates
- Roll Number
- Date of Exam
- Venue Address
- Timing of Exam
- Other Details and Few Instructions
How To Download HPSSSB Admit Card For Typing Test?
Call letters for those recruitments which include typing test as selection stage releases through separate methods than mentioned above. To download HPSSSB typing test admit cards, aspirants first need to visit the official website. They can afterwards follow the steps mentioned below:
1st step: Visit the official website of HPSSSB, hpsssb.hp.gov.in.
2nd step: Scroll a little to get option for downloading ‘typing test admit card’.
3rd step: Click on that button. Candidates are now directed to a login page.
4th step: Enter the login credential – roll number to get the typing test admit card.
5th step: Hit the ‘search’ button and HPSSSB Typing Test Admit Card displays on the screen. Download and take a print out of it.
General Instructions for HPSSSB Exam
Through the HPSSSB admit card, the conducting body conveys some instructions for the examinations. These instructions is compulsory for each candidate and must be followed under any circumstance. For the smooth commencement of the HPSSSB exam, follow each instruction mentioned below.
- Candidates are advised to reach the HPSSSB exam centre before the reporting timings. Reach at least 30 minutes before the reporting time given on the admit card.
- Carry a clear and untampered print out of HPSSSB admit card.
- Report to only the allotted exam centre. Candidates are not allowed to enter any other HPSSSB exam centre expect the allotted one.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the exam hall before the exam ends. Neither are they allowed to leave their seats during the exam.
- Do not carry any electronic gadget like Mobile Phones, Bluetooth, Pager, any kind of study material, bits of papers, or banned item to the exam centre. Found with any of such item will lead to the cancellation of candidate’s representation for the post.
About HPSSSB Recruitment
Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission is also known as Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Board. HP Staff Selection Commission has its headquarters at Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh. The commission holds the responsibility to make recommendations to all class-11 posts recruitment which also includes some contractual basis posts. It also conducts the recruitment process for Junior Office Assistant, Clerk, Seniors Scale Stenographer, Computer Operator, Steno Typist, and Data Operator. HPSSSB works for the accomplishing the mission of the recruitment of competent, eligible candidates for the service of the state.