HPSSSB Recruitment 2017 – 2018 – Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission has issued the notification for recruitment of various posts against 2945 vacancies. Candidates are advised to carefully check vacancy details like application fee, eligibility criteria and selection process before filling the Application form. The Application can be filled through the official website of Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission i.e. hpsssb.hp.gov.in and No offline Application Form will be accepted by the Commission.The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates of submission of Online Recruitment Applications. Candidates can check the complete information of HPSSSB Recruitment 2017 like Application process, admit card, result, selection process and other important details on this page below.
Latest: The Result for the postcode 539 and 572 has been declared, check it from the “Result” page link given in quick links.
HPSSSB Recruitment 2017 – 2018
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
|Opening date for submission of Online Recruitment
Application Form (ORA)
|16 Sep 2017|
|Closing date for submission of Online Recruitment
Application Form (ORA)
|31 Oct 2017 till 11:59 PM|
Total No. of Vacancies – 2945
Age Limit – The minimum and maximum age limit of 18 to 45 years
Selection Process – Selection of candidates will be done basis of Written Test. The skill tests /physical standard and efficiency test etc. wherever applicable will be of qualifying nature for those who qualify the Written Objective Test.
HPSSSB Recruitment 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
Radiographer (Post Code – 585)
- 10+2 in Science from a recognized Board of School Education/University.
- Diploma in Radiology from an Institution recognized by the Central/H.P. Government.
- B.Sc. Degree in Radiology from a recognized University. b) Must be registered with H.P. Para Medical Council, Shimla.
Pharmacist (Allopathy) (Post Code -586)
10+2 in Science or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board.
Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Pharmacy or its equivalent from a recognized University or an Institution duly recognized by the Central/State Government.
Must be registered with the Pharmacy Council of the concerned State/Central Government.
Librarian (Post Code – 587)
- Graduate from a recognized University.
- Diploma in Library Science from recognized University/Institution
Statistical Assistant (Post Code – 588)
- B.Com or B.Sc/B.A. with Economics/Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects or its equivalent from recognized University.
Fisheries Officer (Post Code – 589)
- B.Sc with Zoology or B.Sc.”Fisheries” from recognized University or its equivalent
Candidates can check the Posts wise Eligibility criteria from the official notification through the “Quick Links” section above
The minimum and maximum age limit of 18 to 45 years (For Sub Inspector of Police, 21 to 26 years ) will be reckoned as on 01-01-2017. The upper age limit is relaxable ( Except for Sub Inspector of Police) by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Persons with disabilities & Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh. The upper age relaxation is also available to Ex-servicemen candidates of H.P. as per provisions of relevant rules/instructions of H.P. Govt
- The candidates must read the instructions/ other terms and conditions carefully, which are given below and are also available on the website of the HPSSC, i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in before filling up Online Recruitment Application Forms (ORA) for the post(s) concerned
- The candidates are advised to note down the USER ID and PASSWORD and this user ID and password will be applicable for all future reference regarding the examination/tests, downloading roll numbers/call letters/entering fee detail etc
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and email ID, used by them in the online application (ORA) and ensure their working till the completion of selection process to avoid inconvenience
- The candidates shall fill up their complete and correct particulars in the online recruitment application forms to avoid rejection of candidature. Furnishing incorrect information may disqualify the candidate from appearing for recruitment to any post to be advertised by the Commission for a period of three years
- Where the examination fee is deposited through off line mode i.e E-Challan, the applicant after depositing the fee in the bank, shall visit again the official website of the Commission by the last date of submission of application till 11.59PM and after entering the user ID and password earlier created, enter the fee details of “Branch Code/Name, Transaction ID, amount of fee, date of deposit” and update fee detail. After this candidate shall take print of the application form for future reference
- No. of post(s) is/ are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time for different categories of posts. Any fresh requisitions received from any requisitioning authorities for the posts having similar R & P Rules and category wise breakup of posts etc.shall be included in the present number of posts up to 31.12.2017 or the date of written objective screening test which ever is earlier
- The candidate will have to exercise the option in writing at the time of documentation and the selection/allocation of the department will be made on the basis of “Merit –Cum-Option-Cum-Availability of Post” in the case of the posts of various departments and various districts in case of District cadre posts
HPSSSB Admit Card 2017 – 2018
Candidates who will submit complete application form in all respect will be issued admit card Candidates who are going to face the examination they can download HPSSSB Exam Hall Ticket 2017 – 2018 can download the admit card through official website or from the “Admit card” link given in the Quick Links section above before the examination.
HPSSSB Result 2017 – 2018
HPSSB Result will be announced by the official after the examination is conducted successfully. Result for each post will contains list of students who have qualified the examination. Candidates can check the result through the “Result” provided above.
Mode of Selection
For the post code of 585 586 587 588 589
Objective type screening test (MCQ) consisting of syllabus of subject / field concerned, General Knowledge including General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Logic, Social Science, General English & General Hindi of Matric standard.
Candidates can check the complete details about Selection process from the Notification attached above.