HPSSSB Recruitment 2016-17 – Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission has issued the notification for recruitment of various posts against approx. 2408 vacancies. Candidates are required to read all the instruction carefully before filling the Application form. The Application can be filled by the eligible candidates by using the website of Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission i.e. hpsssb.hp.gov.in.
All the candidates who are interested for applying for various posts announced by Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission can check the complete information of HPSSSB Recruitment 2016 like Application process, eligibility criteria, selection process and other important details on this page below.
- Answer Key for the Post of Sr. Lab Technician (Allopathy) (Post Code – 550) & Lab Assistant (Allopathy) (Post Code – 551) has been released. Scroll down to check.
- Result of screening test for the Post of JE (Civil) Post Code – 0529 has been announced. Check on “Result” page link.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
HPSSSB Recruitment 2016 – 2017
Total No. of Vacancies – 2408
Age Limit – Between 18 to 45 years
Selection Process – Candidates who are qualified in the test held by HPSSSB will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Skill Test (if applicable), Interview (if applicable). For more details check the information below.
|Opening date for submission of Online Recruitment Application Form (ORA)||18 Oct 2016|
|Closing date for submission of Online Recruitment Application Form (ORA)||17 Nov 2016|
HPSSSB Recruitment 2016 – Eligibility Criteria
Junior Engineer (Civil) (Post Code -529)
- Should have passed Matric or 10+2 Examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education / University.
- Diploma of at least three years duration in Civil Engineering or B.E/B. Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized university or from an Institution recognized by the Central / H.P. Government.
Pump Operator(Post Code – 537)
- Should be a Matriculate from a recognized Board of School Education/Institute or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board
- Should possess a certificate in trades Electrician/Wireman/Diesel Mechanic/Pump Mechanic/Motor Mechanic/Pump Operator-cum- Mechanic from a recognized I.T.I.
For Junior Office Assistant (on contract basis) (Post Code – 556)
- 10+2 from a recognized Board of School Education/University.
- One year diploma in Computer Science/Computer Application / Information Technology from a recognized University/Institution. Or
- ‘O’ or ‘A’ level Diploma from National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) Or
- Diploma in Information Technology (IT) from a recognized ITI/Institution.
- Computer typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi.
Shastri (Post Code – 572)
- “Shastri with at least 50% marks from a University/Institution recognized by H.P. Govt. and
- Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test(TET Shastri) from HPSSSB Hamirpur & HP Education Board Dharamshala.
- Note: Relaxation up to 5% will be allowed in minimum education qualifications and also in minimum qualifying marks for TET to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH categories of HP.
JE (Elect) (Post Code – 580)
- Minimum matriculation with a diploma in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized institution / Board / University duly recognized by the Central /State Government.
Candidates can check the Posts wise Eligibility criteria from the official notification which is attached in the table Under ‘Quick Links’.
The applicant should be between 18 to 45 years as on 01-01-2016 (Except Post Code 538 to 549, 554 & 555) . The upper age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Persons with disabilities & Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh. The upper age relaxation is also available to Ex-servicemen candidates of H.P. as per provisions of relevant rules/instructions of H.P. Govt.
- The candidates must read the instructions carefully, which are available on the website of the HPSSC, i.e. http://hpsssb.hp.gov.in/ before filling up Online Recruitment Application Forms (ORA) for the post(s) concerned.
- No. of post(s) is/ are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time for different categories of posts.
- For the post of JE (Civil), LT, DM, PET & Shastri under Post Codes- 529, 569 to 572 Selection will be made on the basis of “Merit –Cum-Option-Cum-Availability of Post”. The candidate will have to exercise the option in writing at the time of interview.
- The recommendations of the Commission will be valid till the appointments are offered to the candidates by the Appointing Authority or for a period of one year from the date of recommendations whichever is earliest. Further, the recommendations shall be made by the Commission from the existing panel as and when the requisitions in respect of the additional vacancies are received from different departments for similar posts with common Recruitment and Promotion Rules till the waiting panel in operation is exhausted or six months, whichever is earlier.”
- The Commission reserves the right to dispense with the written examination for any post keeping in view the number of applications viz-a-viz vacancies and other circumstances and conducts the Personal Interview/Skill test / Physical test directly.
HPSSSB Admit Card 2016 – 2017
Candidates who are going to face the examination they can download HPSSSB Exam Hall Ticket 2016-17 from its official website before the examination.
HPSSSB Answer Key 2016 – 2017
Candidates who have appeared in the examination can check their answer key from official website of through the direct link given below.
Check Answer Key here
|Events||Date of Written Test||Provisional Answer key|
|JE Civil (Post Code-529)||30 Apr 2017 (Morning Session)||Series A|
|JE Electrical (Post Code – 580)||30 Apr 2017 (Evening Session)||Series A|
|Supervisor (Post Code – 568)||21 May 2017 (Morning Session)||–|
|Language Teacher (Post Code – 569)||21 May 2017 (Evening Session)||–|
|Shastri (Post Code – 572)||28 May 2017 (Morning Session)|
|Supervisor (Through LDR)
(Post Code – 561)
|28 May 2017 (Evening Session)||–|
|Pump Operator (Post Code – 537)||09 Jun 2017 (Morning Session)||Series A | Series B | Series C | Series D|
(Post Code – 567)
|09 Jun 2017 (Evening Session)||–|
|Drawing Master (Post Code – 570)||10 Jun 2017 (Morning Session)||Series A | Series B | Series C | Series D|
|Physical Education Teacher
(Post Code – 571)
|10 Jun 2017 (Evening Session)||Series A|
|Sr. Lab Technician(Allopathy)
(Post Code – 550)
|26 Jun 2017 (Morning Session)||Series A | Series B | Series C|
|Lab Assistant (Allopathy)
(Post Code – 551)
|26 Jun 2017 (Evening Session)||Series A | Series B|
HPSSSB Result 2016 – 2017
Those who get selected for the above posts their name will be uploaded to the official website. Candidates may check HPSSSB Exam Result 2016 after two to three month after the examination.
Mode of Selection
For the post code of 529, 537, 556, 572, 580
Objective type screening test (MCQ) consisting of syllabus of subject/field concerned, General Knowledge Including General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Logic, Social Science, General English & General Hindi of Matric standard.
Interview of those who qualify objective type screening test.
Candidates can check the complete details about Selection process from the Notification attached above.