HSSC Canal Patwari Admit Card 2019- The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) released the notification for the recruitment 2019 of Canal Patwari post. The dates for the online application form are extended & it is now available till July 26, 2019. So it is advised to the interested candidates to fill the online application form before the last date. After that candidates must download the admit card or the call letter in order to appear in the CBT (online) or OMR based written test. For more information on HSSC Canal Patwari Admit Card 2019, read this article completely.
HSSC Canal Patwari Admit Card 2019
For every recruitment of any post dates and its related events are very important, which is helpful to track the events. Before proceeding further it is important to fulfill the eligibility criteria & to cross-check all the instructions given by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Candidates can mark the calendar as per the schedule which is given below.
|Availability of Admit Card or call letter||to be announced|
|Date of Examination||13 Jul to 18 Aug 2019|
Admit Card: The HSSC Canal Patwari Admit Card or the call letter will be available on the official website i.e. hssc.gov.in.
How to download?
The admit card or call letter is like a proof of identity of the candidates who will appear in the CBT (online) or OMR based written test. It is mandatory to carry the admit card or the call letter with yourself on the day of examination as per the schedule. A link will be updated, once the conducting body announces the dates to download the same. Until then candidates can check the steps to download the HSSC Canal Patwari admit card, which as follows:
- Click on the link available on this page. (OR)
- Visit the official website.
- Then click on the “login” option.
- Now use your login credential to access the login portal.
- Enter generated “user id” and password.
- And click on submit to access the login portal finally.
- Look for the option to download the HSSC Canal Patwari Admit card/call letter.
- Download the same & preserve the admit card/call letter for future references.
How to retrieve a forgotten password?
In some cases, the candidates forgot their password to access the login portal. But don’t worry the conducting body provides an option to retrieve the password. Candidates can check the below-given steps which help you to retrieve the password, which follows:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the login option.
- And now select the “forgot password” option.
- Now you can retrieve your password with the help of login id or the mobile number (submitted during registration).
- And click on the “Go” button.
- Then you will be able to retrieve your forgotten password.
HSSC Canal Patwari 2019 Syllabus
Candidates need to prepare themselves for the CBT or OMR based written examination as per the syllabus, which as follows:
- General Awareness.
- Hindi or relevant subject.
- Current Affairs.
- Culture of Haryana.
Marks Break-up- The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into two parts, which as follows:
- 75% of 100 marks for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi or relevant subject.
- And the remaining 25% of 100 marks for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, & Culture of Haryana.
HSSC Canal Patwari Result 2019
It has been mentioned earlier that the result of the HSSC Canal Patwari 2019 will be declared by the conducting body after the commencement of the prescribed examination. The result will be announced on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the CBT or OMR written examination & also including socio-economic criteria & experience of the candidate. For more information candidates can read the complete page about “HSSC Canal Patwari Result 2019“.HSSC Canal Patwari