Delhi Forest Guard Syllabus 2020 – Candidates can get the direct link for downloading Delhi Forest Guard Syllabus PDF here. Department of Forests and Wildlife designs the syllabus for Delhi Forest Guard, Forest Ranger, and Wildlife Guard/Game Watcher. The syllabus and examination pattern for Forest Ranger, and Forest Guard and Wildlife Guard/Game Watcher are different. To get accurate knowledge about the syllabus, it is necessary to download Delhi Forest Guard Syllabus 2020. Get Delhi Forest Guard syllabus 2020 from this article.
Delhi Forest Guard Syllabus 2020
The Delhi Forest Guard Syllabus that we have provided here is based on the official notification released. To download Delhi Forest Guard syllabus 2020, click on the link provided below and download Delhi Forest Guard Syllabus PDF.Delhi Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 Syllabus
Click here to download Delhi Forest Guard Syllabus 2020 PDF.
Delhi Forest Guard Exam Pattern 2020
If candidates are in search of reliable exam pattern for Delhi Forest Guard Recruitment 2020, then their search stops here. We have given official Delhi Forest Guard 2020 exam pattern below. Refer to this exam pattern and start the preparation.
Examination pattern for Forest Ranger
- Mode of examination: Forest department conducts an online examination for Forest Ranger.
- Duration of examination: This online examination (computer-based test) is conducted for 03 hours.
- Type of questions: In the examination, multiple choice questions are asked.
- Maximum marks: Forest Ranger exam is conducted for 100 marks.
- Number of questions: The exam has 100 questions which are equally divided amongst 04 sections.
- Distribution of questions:
|Subjects||No. of questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
|Total||100 questions||100 marks|
Forest Guard and Wildlife Guard/ Game Watcher
- Mode of examination: Examination for Forest Guard and Wildlife Guard is conducted as computer based test.
- Duration of examination: This computer-based examination is conducted for 02 hours.
- Type of questions: Forest Guard and Wildlife Guard have Multiple choice questions in the question paper.
- Maximum marks: The CBT for Question papers for Forest Guard and Wildlife Guard is for 200 marks
- Number of questions: Question papers for Forest Guard and Wildlife Guard has 200 questions.
- Distribution of questions:
|Subjects||Maximum marks||No. of questions|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||40||40|
|English Language and Comprehension||40||40|
|Hindi Language and Comprehension||40||40|
|Total||200 marks||200 questions|
Delhi Forest Guard Marking Scheme 2020
While marking answers in the examination, applicants must be careful. There is negative marking in Delhi Forest Guard examination. Refer to the marking scheme provided below before starting with the preparation.
Marks for correct answer
For marking correct answer in Delhi Forest Guard Recruitment, candidates are awarded with +1 mark.
Marks for incorrect answer
As mentioned above that there is a provision of negative marking in the examination. For every incorrect answer, 0.25 marks are deducted in Delhi Forest Guard Recruitment.
Preparation Books to cover Delhi Forest Guard Syllabus 2020
We are providing here with some preparation to cover Delhi Forest Guard syllabus. Refer to these books and start the preparation.