HSSC Canal Patwari Result 2020- The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) will conduct CBT (online) or OMR based written examination in order to fulfill the vacant posts of Canal Patwari through HSSC. The examination will be held from July 13 to August 18, 2019. So, interested candidates should fill the online application form positively before the last date which is July 26, 2019. After qualifying the CBT (online) or OMR based written examination, the conducting body will release the list of the eligible & qualified candidates for the Canal Patwari post. The pay scale for the Canal Patwari post is FPL Rs. 19900 to 63200. For more information on HSSC Canal Patwari Result 2020, candidates can read this article.
HSSC Canal Patwari Result 2020
The result for the CBT (online) or OMR based written examination will be announced by the conducting body as per the schedule, once the process of CBT or OMR based written examination is completely over. Below a schedule is given which indicates all important the important dates & details regarding HSSC Canal Patwari result 2020.
|Date of Examination||13 Jul to 18 Aug 2019|
|Declaration of result||to be announced|
Result: The HSSC Canal Patwari Result 2020 will be available on the official website i.e. hssc.gov.in.
How to check the result?
All the candidates who will appear in the CBT (online) or OMR based written examination must wait until the official notification arrives from the conducting body. In order to appear in the examination, it is mandatory to download the admit card/call letter before the examination. A link will be updated here on this page, after the declaration of the result. Candidates can check the following steps to check the HSSC Canal Patwari Result 2020.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the login option.
- Enter your login credentials- login id & password to access the login portal.
- Click on the results sections & check for your HSSC Canal Patwari result.
- Save a copy of the result for future references.
Marking Scheme of HSSC Canal Patwari 2020
Marks will be awarded to the candidates appeared who appeared in the written examination & in the socio-economic & experience criteria, the marking scheme is as follows:
Total Marks- 100 marks
Marking Scheme- All the candidates will get marks on the basis of the CBT or OMR based written examination, distribution of the marks are as follows:
- Written Test, CBT or OMR based examination: As per this criteria, candidates will secure 90 marks in total.
- Socio-economic & Experience- Under this criteria candidates will secure 10 marks in total.
Note- Under Scio-economic criteria, the conducting body will not provide more than 10 marks, under any circumstances.
The final selection will be done on the basis of following points:
- For the eligible candidates, HSSC will conduct CBT or OMR based written examination for the post of Canal Patwari.
- After that on the basis of Socio-economic & experience of the applicant.
- For each individual category, students will get the score as per the marking scheme.
- After compiling all the secured marks individually by the candidates, the conducting body will declare the final list of the eligible & qualified candidates for the applied post.
- If any candidate doesn’t fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria at the time of recruitment, then he/she will be blacklisted immediately.
Candidates can check the below-given table which indicates the total number of vacant posts under “Canal Patwari”. The total number of vacancies is distributed on the basis of different categories, which as follows:
Grand Total- 1100HSSC Canal Patwari