HSSC Clerk Application Form 2019 has been released on the official website. The form is completely online and candidate need to fill the form before the last date as per the schedule. The candidates must have passed the 10+2 from a recognized Board/University to be eligible to apply. The application fee is Rs 100 for general category (Rs 25 for SC/BC/EWS male, Rs 50 for Haryana resident female and Rs 13 for SC/BC/EWS female). The fee can be paid through Net banking or e-Challan. The written exam will be conducted in either Online (CBT) or OMR based mode and the final result for the same will be published as per the schedule. The candidates must produce true and valid documents in the document verification process to get recruitment. For more information on HSSC Clerk Application Form 2019, you can refer to this page.
HSSC Clerk Application Form 2019
The application form is online only and candidate need to upload the scanned photograph, signature and all the relevant documents in the prescribed format. Application fee once deposited against an application form will not be refunded. The complete schedule of HSSC Clerk Application Form 2019 is given below.
|Online Application Form||24 Jun 2019|
|Closing date for submission of Online Application|
|Closing date for deposit of fee|
Apply Online: To apply online for HSSC Clerk 2019 Click Here.
The application fee can be paid through the Net banking or through the bank challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, and IDBI Bank. The application fee for different category candidates is as follows.
|General (Male/Female)||Rs 100|
|SC/BC/EWS Male (Haryana State)||Rs 25|
|SC/BC/EWS Female (Haryana State)||Rs 13|
|Female (Haryana Resident)||Rs 50|
|Physically Handicapped/Ex-Serviceman of Haryana||No fee|
How to Fill the Application form for HSSC Clerk 2019
The applicants who will fill the application form before the last date and also make the payment regarding the same will be able to give the exam. Candidature of those applicants who have not uploaded the required documents will be rejected. The steps to fill the form are given below.
- First of all, go to the official site or click on the link provided above.
- On the official website click on the tab Continue to Registration. In this, you need to fill the following details.
- Full Name
- Mobile Number
- Security Question Answer
- The application number and password will be displayed on the screen. Enter the verification code sent to your mobile for mobile number verification.
- In the application form enter the following details.
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhar Number
- Caste Religion
- Educational Qualification details
- Next step is to upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- If you have work experience you need to fill the details regarding the work experience.
- The candidates will also have to upload the relevant document in the prescribed format.
- The final step is to make the payment. You can pay using either the Net banking or the bank challan.
Specification of Photograph, Signature, and documents to be uploaded
The candidates must make sure to use the latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to upload photo and signature. The file size of the documents to be uploaded must be less than or equal to 150 Kb. The file format must be one among JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, PDF. The photograph and signature must be uploaded in the specified format as follows.
|Photograph||Max 100 Kb||3.5 × 4.5|
|Signature||Max 50 Kb||3.5 × 1.5|
Documents to be uploaded with the Application Form
The candidates have to mandatorily upload the documents along with the application form. The documents to be uploaded have to be uploaded in the prescribed format only. The verification of the documents will be carried out in a later stage of the recruitment process. The scanned copy of the documents to be uploaded with the application form are as follows.
- Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
- SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP/ESM/DESM/DFF/ PWD (Person with Disabilities) certificate along with Haryana domicile Certificate.
- Certificate claiming weightage/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience
- Passport size photo duly signed by the Candidate.
- Signatures of the Candidate.
- Documents showing higher qualification, experience, etc on which basis candidate claim marks.
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Clerk 2019
The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. During the verification at any stage of the recruitment if it is found that any candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility condition then the candidature will be cancelled. The eligibility criteria are given as follows.
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 / 10+2 First Division / Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized Board / University.
- It is essential that the candidate has studied Hindi / Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or higher education.
The candidate age must be between 17 to 42 years of age. However, some relaxation in age is given to the certain category students provided they belong to the Haryana State domicile.
- In the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class the upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years(B) as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
- For PwD General Candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 10
years (15 years for SCs/BCs)
- In the case of Ex-servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
- The upper age limit in respect of widow, legally separated woman, divorcee,
deserted woman and unmarried woman will be upto 47 years.
Admit Card for HSSC Clerk 2019
The admit card for HSSC Clerk 2019 will be released for those candidates who have successfully filled and submitted the form. It can be downloaded from the official website and print out of it should be taken. The admit card will contain the details about the exam center, timings, and date of the exam. It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the exam center and no candidate will be allowed to enter without it.