HSSC Gram Sachiv Admit Card 2020- The Haryana Staff Selection Commission releases the admit card online for HSSC Gram Sachiv 2020 at the official website. Candidates can get the admit card in order to appear in the CBT or OMR based written examination it is mandatory to download the admit card as per the schedule a few days before prior to the prescribed examination. It is mandatory to qualify the examination & to fulfill all the criteria given by the commission in its recruitment advt. number- 9/2019. For more information regarding HSSC Gram Sachiv Admit Card 2020, go through this page.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Admit Card 2020
It is mandatory to cross-check the eligibility by the candidates before proceeding further & it is advised to fill the application form as per the instructions. Below a schedule is given which contains the important dates & events regarding HSSC Gram Sachiv Admit Card 2020.
|Availability of Admit Card||to be announced|
|Online (CBT) or OMR based examination|
- The Admit Card/Hall Ticket for the HSSC Gram Sachiv examination will be available on the official website i.e. hssc.gov.in.
- Click here to retrieve the forgotten password of HSSC login portal.
How to download the HSSC Gram Sachiv Admit Card?
In to download the hall ticket or the admit card for the HSSC Gram Sachiv recruitment examination below some steps are given explains how to download the admit card which are as follows:
- Visit the official website of commission (hssc.gov.in) OR.
- Click on the link given on this page for direct access (it will be updated once the official notification arrives).
- Now check the “latest news” section for the notification regarding the HSSC Gram Sachiv Admit card 2020.
- Now you need to enter your login credentials like: login & password .
- Now click on the “sign-in” button to download the admit card.
- It is advised to download the admit card & preserve it for further clarifications.
How to retrieve the forgotten password?
In some cases the candidates forgets his/her password in order to access the login portal of Haryana Staff Selection Commission. But candidates no need to worry about it as because the commission provides an option to retrieve the same, below some steps are given which indicates how to retrieve the forgotten password which are as follows:
- Visit the official website of the HSSC i.e., hssc.gov.in OR.
- Click on the link given on this page for direct access.
- Now you can retrieve your password by using your login id or mobile number.
- Now enter your login id or mobile number (as per the availability), now click on the “go” button.
- After that you’ll get your forgotten password, save & preserve it for further usage.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Syllabus 2020
In order to qualify the written examination candidates must go through the given syllabus or the topics which will be covered in the examination.
- General Awareness.
- Current Affairs.
- Culture etc. of Haryana.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Exam Pattern
All the interested must know get the details regarding HSSC Gram Sachiv exam pattern of the written test, here candidates can go through the below given information regarding the exam pattern or marking scheme, which are as follows:
Total marks- 100
Marking Scheme/Distribution of marks- Check the below given table for clarification:
|Socio-Economic criteria and experience||10|
Explanation: The 90 marks of written test/examination will be distributed into two parts, which are as follows:
For Written Examination:
- 75% weight-age is to be taken for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, which ever as applicable.
- 25% weight-age is to be taken for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
For Socio-economic criteria-
- If neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s family viz father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/Board/ Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India, then 5 mark will be given.
- If the applicant is a widow, or the first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years, or the first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years, in such case 5 marks will be given.
- If the applicant belongs to such a identified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana, which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class, then 5 marks will be given to the candidate.
On the basis of experience (if any)- If the candidates some experience then on the basis of that some marks will be given to the candidate & the parameters for the are as follows:
- One-half i.e. 0.5 mark will be given for each year or part thereof if the candidates holds exceeding six month of experience, out of a maximum of sixteen years, on the same or a higher post in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana.
- No marks shall be awarded to the candidate for any period less than six months.
- In this particular criteria a maximum of 8 marks will be awarded to each individual candidate.
Note: Candidates must note that the no applicant shall be awarded more than 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience under any circumstances or condition.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Answer Key
Here the candidates must note that the commission provides an option to the HSSC Gram Sachiv candidates of 2020 to predict their score/marks & to cross-check the answers marked by them during the examination by publishing the official answer key as per the schedule on its official website.
The result of the CBT based online examination & OMR based written test for the post of Gram Sachiv within the state of Haryana will be declared by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission on its official website per the schedule after the prescribed examination gets over. The HSSC Gram Sachiv Result contains the names/roll/registration number of the qualified & selected candidates for the final posting as per the norms & regulations of HSSC.