HSSC Gram Sachiv Result 2020 will be declared after the conduction of examination. The exam will be conducted as per the schedule either the online or OMR based mode. The candidate will be able to check the result of on the official website as per the schedule. They need to login into the portal by using their Login Id and password. The result will be evaluated on the basis of marks scored in the HSSC Gram Sachiv written examination and the marks of Socio – Economic criteria and experience. After the result the document verification will be carried out by the HSSC. For more information on HSSC Gram Sachiv Result 2020 you can check this page.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Result 2020
The result can be downloaded from the official website as per the schedule. Candidates can also take a print out of it for future references. The result will be uploaded in the login portal of the candidates. The complete schedule of HSSC Gram Sachiv Result 2020 is given below.
|Exam Date||to be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
Result: Result for HSSC Gram Sachiv 2020 will be available at hssc.gov.in.
How to check HSSC Gram Sachiv Result 2020
The candidates need to login into the portal to download the result. Those who qualify will be called for document verification and among those who are able to provide true and valid documents will be given the recruitment. The steps to check the HSSC Gram Sachiv Result 2020 are as follows.
- First of all you have to visit the official website or click on the link provided above.
- The link to download the result will be provided on the website.
- On clicking the link you will be asked to enter the Login Id and password. In case you have forgot your password then click on forgot password tab and retrieve your login credentials.
- Click on the result tab on the login portal to open the result.
- Download the result and also take a print out of it for future use.
How HSSC Gram Sachiv Result 2020 is calculated?
The final recruitment will be done on the basis of merit list prepared by using the score of the written exam and the Socio-Economic criteria and experience. The calculation of score of both of these will be as per the marking scheme and the rules and regulations set up by the HSSC. The distribution of marks out of 100 is as follows.
|Socio-Economic criteria and experience||10|
The 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience will be allocated as follows:
- 5 marks will be awarded to the candidate if neither the candidate nor any person from among the candidate’s family (father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son) is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India
- 5 marks will be awarded if the candidate is.
- A widow
- The first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years
- The first or the second child and his father had died before the candidate had attained the age of 15 years.
- 5 marks will be awarded if the candidate belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class.
- A maximum of 8 marks will be awarded if the candidate has experience and the marks for it will be calculated as 0.5 marks for each year or part (exceeding six months of experience) out of a maximum of sixteen years, on the same or a higher post in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana. No marks shall be awarded for any period less than six months
Note: No candidate will be awarded more than 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience under any circumstances. The recruitment will be done adding the scores of both the written examination and the Socio-Economic criteria and experience.
What to do after the HSSC Gram Sachiv Result
First of candidates are advised to utilize the answer key which will be published by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission within the few days after the examination gets over. Later a candidate can follow the below given information.
After the declaration of the result the qualified candidates will be called for the document verification. The qualified status is provisional in nature and it does not guarantee the final recruitment until and unless the documents are being verified by the HSSC. The candidate must make sure to produce all the required documents that too in true and valid form. Only those documents will be considered by the HSSC which have been uploaded by the candidate during the process of form filling.
Q1: How many days it will take to publish the result for the final recruitment by the commission?
A: The result can be checked within the few days of the after the publication of the answer key by the commission on its official website as per the schedule.
Q2: Can I get the hard copy of the result after its declaration by visiting the commission’s office?
A: No, there is no any such option or facility provided by the commission to get the hard copy of the result.