HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019 is the direct recruitment for 697 posts of Gram Sachiv. The application form was released on June 19, 2019 and the last date to fill the application form has been extended upto July 26, 2019. The written exam will be in the month of August, 2019. The date, time and place of examination will be mentioned on the admit card which will be released for all the candidates who have successfully filled the application form. The candidate must be graduate to be eligible to apply. The final recruitment will be done on the basis of marks scored in the written examination and the marks as per the Socio-Economic criteria and experience. For more information on HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019 you can check this page.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019
The written examination will contain the weightage of 90 marks whereas 10 marks are assigned for Socio-Economic criteria and experience. The exam will be conducted either Online or OMR based mode. The complete schedule for HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment is given below.
|Date of publication of Notification||14 Jun 2019|
|Opening date of online applications||19 Jun 2019|
|Closing date of online application|
|Closing date for deposit of fee|
|Exam Date||Aug 2019|
Application Form for HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019
The application form has to be filled in online mode only. The form is available on the official website of HSSC because the last date to fill the form has been extended. The application form in offline mode or copy of the downloaded form is not accepted by the HSSC. You need to upload the relevant documents also in order to complete the application process.
The steps to fill the form are as follows.
- First of all you need to visit the official website of HSSC.
- You need to register into the portal by filling the following details.
- Full Name
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Security Question Answer
- The Login Id and password will be displayed on the screen. You need to note it down for future use.
- In the application form the candidates are required to fill all the necessary details true to their knowledge. The information to be filled is as follows.
- Personal Information like Father’s Name, Mother’s Name,Date of Birth, Aadhar Number.
- Contact Details (Address).
- Reservation Details.
- Qualification Details.
- After this photograph and signature in the prescribed format have to be uploaded.
- The details about the work experience also need to filled.
- The candidates will also have to upload the relevant document in the prescribed format.
- The final step is to make the payment. You can pay using either the Net banking or the bank challan.
The candidates can pay the fee through the Net banking or through the bank challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, and IDBI Bank. The application fee for different category candidates is as follows.
|General (Male/Female)||Rs 100|
|SC/BC/EWS Male (Haryana State)||Rs 25|
|SC/BC/EWS Female (Haryana State)||Rs 13|
|Female (Haryana Resident)||Rs 50|
|Physically Handicapped/Ex-Serviceman of Haryana||No fee|
Specification of Photograph, Signature, and documents to be uploaded
The candidates must make sure to use the latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to upload photo and signature. The file size of the documents to be uploaded must be less than or equal to 150 Kb. The file format must be one among JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, PDF. The photograph and signature must be uploaded in the specified format as follows.
|Photograph||Max 100 Kb||3.5 × 4.5 cm|
|Signature||Max 50 Kb||3.5 × 1.5 cm|
Documents to be uploaded with the Application Form
The application form is treated as incomplete if all the relevant documents have not been uploaded. The documents uploaded in the application form will be scrutinized in the document verification process conducted by the HSSC. The scanned copy of the following documents have to be uploaded.
- Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
- SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP/ESM/DESM/DFF/ PWD (Person with Disabilities) certificate along with Haryana domicile Certificate.
- Certificate claiming weightage/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience.
- Passport size photo duly signed by the Candidate.
- Signatures of the Candidate.
- Documents showing higher qualification, experience, etc on which basis candidate claim marks.
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019
The candidate must ensure their eligibility criteria before applying because all the claims made by the applicant on the application form will be scrutinized later on during the document verification process. The eligibility required is as per the following.
- The candidate must be a graduate from any of the recognized university or its equivalent.
- It is necessary that the candidate have studied Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject upto Matric or Higher education.
The age of the candidate must be between 17 to 42 years of age. However, some relaxation in age is given to the certain category students provided they belong to the Haryana State domicile.
- In the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class the upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years(B) as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
- For PWD General Candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years (15 years for SCs/BCs)
- In the case of Ex-servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
- The upper age limit in respect of widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, deserted woman and unmarried woman will be upto 47 years.
Admit Card for HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019
The admit card for HSSC Gram Sachiv will be released on the official website of HSSC. Only those candidates who have filled the application form and paid the fees will be able to download the admit card. The candidates will have to download it and take a print out of it. The candidate have to necessarily carry it to the exam hall in that printed form only. No candidate will be allowed inside the exam hall without it. The admit card will contain the information about the date, time, and place of examination.
Syllabus for the Written Examination of HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019
The 90 marks of the written examination will be awarded purely on the basis of the performance in the exam. The examination will be conducted in either Online or OMR based mode. The weightage of the 90 marks is distributed among the different topics as follows.
Other relevant subjects as applicable.
Selection Procedure for HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019
The candidates who have successfully filled the application form will be able to download the admit card for the written examination. The written exam will be conducted in either the online or OMR mode. The result of the examination will be declared after that on the official website. The selection will be on the basis of merit by taking into account the marks of the written exam and the Socio-Economic criteria and experience. After the provisional selection on the basis of merit the document verification will be carried out. Only those candidates who are able to produce the valid and true documents will be given the recruitment. The distribution of marks out of the total 100 marks for the selection to the post is as follows.
|Socio-Economic criteria and experience||10|
The 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience will be allocated as follows:
- 5 marks will be awarded to the candidate if neither the candidate nor any person from among the candidate’s family (father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son) is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India
- 5 marks will be awarded if the candidate is.
- A widow
- The first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years
- The first or the second child and his father had died before the candidate had attained the age of 15 years.
- 5 marks will be awarded if the candidate belongs to such a denotified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class.
- A maximum of 8 marks will be awarded if the candidate has experience and the marks for it will be calculated as 0.5 marks for each year or part (exceeding six months of experience) out of a maximum of sixteen years, on the same or a higher post in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana. No marks will be awarded for any period of less than six months.
Result for HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019
The result will be published after the written examination is conducted. It will be declared online only on the official HSSC website. The result will be prepared on the basis of consolidated marks scored in both the written examination and the Socio-Economic criteria and experience. The candidates who qualify will be called for the documents verification process. After the satisfactorily verification of all the relevant documents the final recruitment will be given.
Vacancies for HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019
There is a total of 697 posts of Gram Sachiv for which the recruitment is conducted. These 697 posts are divided category wise as follows.
PWD (Person with Disability)
- Blindness and Low vision=6
- Deaf and hard of hearing=6
- Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophgy=7
- Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness AND multiple disabilities from amongst person under all clauses including deaf-blindness in the posts identified for each disabilities=7
Official Website: hssc.gov.inHSSC Recruitment