HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019- The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the notification for the 697 vacant posts of Gram Sachiv for the state of Haryana, as per the recent official notification the dates for the online submission of application & fee deposit dates has been extended and which is now about to over. All the candidates are advised to go through this article for more information regarding HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019
It is mandatory to cross-check all the guidelines & must fulfill the eligibility criteria fixed by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission for the post of Gram Sachiv, below a schedule is given which indicates the important dates and events regarding HSSC Gram Sachiv recruitment 2019.
|Date of publication||14 Jun 2019|
|Opening date for submission of online|
|Closing date for submission of online|
|Closing date for deposit of fee|
|Online (CBT) or OMR based examination||to be announced|
|Availability of Admit Card||to be announced|
|Availability of Answer Key||to be announced|
|Availability of Result||to be announced|
HSSC Gram Sachiv Application Form 2019
The HSSC has extended the dates for the online application form & fee deposit, it is advised to the candidates to cross-check all the important & events before proceeding further. In this section candidates can get the information regarding the HSSC Gram Sachiv Application Form 2019, go through the below given details for more information.
Application Form: Click here to fill the online application form for the HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019.
Application Form in simple steps: One time registration (for multiple posts) -> Fill the details like candidates name, Name, Father’s/Mother’s name, Date of Birth and Category, Qualification, marks, obtained passing year, photo, Signature, details & fee, etc. -> pay the application fee as per the instructions -> Upload the required documents-> cross-check all the details before the final submission -> Submit the final application ->Take a print out of the submitted application form.
Mode of Application: Candidates are advised to fill the HSSC Gram Sachiv Application 2019 online. No offline applications will be accepted under any circumstance.
List of documents to be uploaded along with the application form: Following is the list of the documents which is mandatory to upload while filling/submitting the application form, go through the list carefully to avoid any mistake .
- Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation.
- Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
- Scanned Copy of SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESP/ESM/DESM/DFF/ PwD (Person with Disabilities) certificate along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weight-age/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
- Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
- Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience etc. on which basis candidate claim marks.
Application Fee: In order to complete the online application procedure it is mandatory to make the payment of the application fee as per the instructions. Below a table is given which indicates category wise fee details which are as follows:
|General (Male/Female)||Rs. 100|
|General Female (Haryana resident)||Rs. 50|
|SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State- Male||Rs. 25|
|SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State- Female||Rs.13|
|PwD (Person with Disability)/Ex-Serviceman of Haryana||No Charges|
Mode of Payment- Candidates are advised to make the payment for the application fee via secured internet connection & by using net-banking or e-challan.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Eligibility Criteria
In this section candidates are advised to go through this below given information carefully which explains the eligibility criteria for the candidates of the HSSC Gram Sachiv recruitment 2019.
Essential Qualification/Educational Qualification: A candidate must be a graduate from any recognized university or its equivalent & it is mandatory to qualify the subjects in his/her 10th/Matric level with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject or Higher.
Age Limit: In order to become an eligible for the post a candidate must be within the given age criteria i.e., 17- 42 years of age.
Age Relaxation: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission provides some upper age relaxation for the selected category candidates, which are as follows:
- The upper age limit is relax-able up-to 5 years if the candidate is belongs to a Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
- For the PwD general candidates, the upper age limit is relax-able by 1 years (15 years for SCs/BCs) as per Haryana Government instructions.
- And for Ex-servicemen candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
- For the upper age limit in respect of widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, deserted woman and unmarried woman will be up-to 47 years as per Government instructions.
Note: Here one should note that all of the above information regarding the relaxations are for Haryana state domicile candidates only.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Vacancy Details
In order to get more information regarding the Gram Sachiv post like scale of pay, total number of vacant posts and such other things candidates are advised to go through the below given information for more clarification.
Name of Post: Gram Sachiv.
Total Number of Vacant posts: 697
Job location: Within the state of Haryana.
Scale of pay/Pay Scale: FPL- Rs. 19900-63200.
Distribution of total number of posts/Reservation: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission distributed the total number of vacant posts on the basis of the different categories, go through the below given image for more clarification.’
HSSC Gram Sachiv Admit Card 2019
It is mandatory to fill the online application form as per the schedule in order to get the access for the or to download the admit card, which is mandatory to appear for the prescribed online (CBT) or OMR based written examination. The admit card for the HSSC Gram Sachiv recruitment 2019 will be available on the official website (hssc.gov.in) as per the schedule. Cross-check all the details mentioned on the admit card i.e., candidates name, registration number/roll number, test center details, exam date, time & other relevant instructions/details.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Syllabus
In order to qualify the written examination candidates must go through the given syllabus or the topics which will be covered in the examination.
- General Awareness.
- Current Affairs.
- Culture etc. of Haryana.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Exam Pattern
For all the registered candidates & preparing for the examination must know the exact exam pattern for better preparation, here candidates can go through the below given information regarding the exam pattern or marking scheme, which are as follows:
Total marks- 100
Subjects/Topics for the written test-
- General Awareness.
- Current Affairs.
- Culture etc. of Haryana.
Marking Scheme/Distribution of marks- Check the below given table for clarification:
|Socio-Economic criteria and experience||10|
Explanation: The 90 marks of written test/examination will be distributed into two parts, which are as follows:
For Written Examination:
- 75% weight-age is to be taken for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, which ever as applicable.
- 25% weight-age is to be taken for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
For Socio-economic criteria-
- If neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s family viz father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/Board/ Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India, then 5 mark will be given.
- If the applicant is a widow, or the first or the second child and his father had died before attaining the age of 42 years, or the first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years, in such case 5 marks will be given.
- If the applicant belongs to such a identified tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana, which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class, then 5 marks will be given to the candidate.
On the basis of experience (if any)- If the candidates some experience then on the basis of that some marks will be given to the candidate & the parameters for the are as follows:
- One-half i.e. 0.5 mark will be given for each year or part thereof if the candidates holds exceeding six month of experience, out of a maximum of sixteen years, on the same or a higher post in any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana.
- No marks shall be awarded to the candidate for any period less than six months.
- In this particular criteria a maximum of 8 marks will be awarded to each individual candidate.
Note: Here candidates must note that the no applicant shall be awarded more than 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and experience under any circumstances or condition.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Selection Procedure
The final selection of the candidates for final posting as Gram Sachiv within the state of Haryana will be done on the basis of following mentioned criteria.
- Written (CBT/OMR based).
- Socio-Economic Criteria.
Candidates need to qualify the CBT based online examination or OMR based written examination by securing a minimum qualifying marks & also need to qualify or need to fulfill the socio-economic & experience criteria by securing minimum qualifying marks in both the categories. Here one should note that the each candidate will get the marks in each individual category, which is explained in the “exam pattern” section. If the candidate qualifies or the fulfill the criteria positively, then the final posting will done.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Answer Key 2019
For every competitive exam the conducting body releases the official answer key on its website as per the schedule, it is a helpful resource for every candidate who appeared for the prescribed examination, the answer key contains the correct answers along with the answers marked by the candidate during the examination, now with the help of answer key one can able to calculate his/her marks & can predict their marks before the final result arrives.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Result 2019
The result of eligible & qualified candidates of the CBT based online examination & OMR based written test for the post of Gram Sachiv within the state of Haryana will be declared by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission on its official website per the schedule after the prescribed examination gets over. The HSSC Gram Sachiv Result contains the names/roll/registration number of the qualified & selected candidates for the final posting as per the norms & regulations of HSSC.
A: No, only the candidates of Haryana state or those who holds the domicile are eligible for the post & can participate in the HSSC Gram Sachiv recruitment drive.
A: No, it is not necessary to send the downloaded copy of the application form the commission by post/mail.
A: No, the commission doesn’t allow anyone to make changes & to edit the application form, after its submission. In case any candidate wants to correct or to make changes, then he/she need to apply fresh along with the application fee.
Official Website: hssc.gov.in.
For more information about HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2019, download- NotificationHSSC Recruitment