Hyderabad High Court Answer Key 2016 for the Screening Test / Written Test is released on the High Court of Judicature, Hyderabad website after the examination. Answer key of Hyderabad High Court Recruitment 2016 can be used for the purpose of knowing correct answers. Moreover one can calculate marks once they know how many questions they have marked correctly. Get here complete details of Hyderabad High Court Answer Key 2016.
Before the declaration of result, answer keys will help in getting an idea of how well one has performed in the exam and estimate chances of selection.
|Date of Screening Test||27 Nov 2016|
|Issue of answer keys of Screening Test||11 Dec 2016|
|Date of Written Exam||will be notified later|
Hyderabad High Court Answer Key 2016
Hyderabad High Court Answer key is uploaded online on its official website. Candidates can check their Answer key of Hyderabad High Court Recruitment 2016 exam here after the exam.
Hyderabad High Court Answer Key 2016: Click here to check Screening Test answer key for Hyderabad High Court Recruitment 2016 for Civil Judge (Junior Division).
Revised Answer key of Screening Test
In response to the notification published in the official website of the High Court, the Registry received objections from about 24 candidates, to 41 questions. The High Court considered all the objections received from the candidates and the result of such consideration is as follows: (Notified here)
- The objections relating to question numbers: 14, 15, 16, 20, 23, 28, 30, 31, 37, 38, 40, 43, 44, 46, 47, 48, 50, 54, 55, 57, 58, 64, 66, 67, 68, 69, 72, 76, 79, 80, 82, 84, 86, 87, 91, 94 and 99, are found to be not valid and hence rejected.
- The objections to the key answers relating to question numbers 24, 26 and 49 are found to be correct, and hence accepted. The correct key answers for these questions are as follows:
- Question No.24: Correct Key answer is (c)
- Question No.26: Correct Key answer is (c)
- Question No.49: Correct Key answer is (c)
- The objection in relation to Question No.51 is also accepted to be valid. Since both the options (a) and (c) are correct for Question No.51 and since no option is provided for the candidates to select both (a) and (c), the High Court decided to delete Question No.51, as a consequence, of which the valuation will be confined only to 99 questions.
Official website where answer key is released is hc.tap.nic.in.
Candidates who are qualified in the Screening Test, if held, shall be short-listed to the level of 1:10, of the available vacancies in each category, in the order of merit, conferring eligibility upon them, to appear in the written examination. The marks obtained in the screening test shall not be added to the marks obtained in the written examination.
Significance of Hyderabad High Court Answer Key 2016
The answer keys contain correct answer of all questions. All candidates who have question papers can know correct answer of every question which they faced in exam.
You can use answer key of Hyderabad High Court 2016 to also calculate marks.
Hyderabad High Court Answer Key 2016 is equally important for the reason that it makes the recruitment process more transparent for all involved. Test takers already get a fair idea of marks and also can predict whether they will get selected.