|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
MHA IB ACIO Admit Card 2017 – The Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Homer Affairs, has issued IB ACIO Grade II / Executive Exam 2017 Admit Card. The admit card for IB ACIO 2017 has been issued only for those candidates who have submitted their application forms with fees, on time. MHA released the admit card on the official website, which is mha.nic.in. To download it, the candidates need to login by submitting the Registration Number and the Password. Applicants must carry IB ACIO Admit Card 2017 on the day of the examination. Candidates may check steps to download IB ACIO Admit Card 2017 and important details pertaining to it from this page.
MHA IB ACIO Admit Card 2017
For now, the MHA IB ACIO Admit Card 2017 is only available for the following regions:
- Agartala, Aizawl, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Hyderabad, Itanagar, Jammu, Kohima, Kolkata, Leh, Lucknow, Meerut, Nagpur, Ranchi, Shillong, Shimla, Siliguri.Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Raipur,Trivandrum, Varanasi, Vijayawada
Admit cards for candidates from other centres will be available soon. The dates mentioned below are as per official website. Kindly check this column regularly for any updates.
|Issuance of admit card began on (for above stated regions)||21 Sep 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card for other regions||Coming Soon|
|Date of Tier I Exam||15 Oct 2017|
|Date of Tier II exam||07 Jan 2018|
Download here – Click here to download MHA IB ACIO II 2017 Admit Card.
How to Download MHA Admit Card 2017
The candidates simply need to follow the steps below in order to download IB ACIO 2017 Admit Card.
- Click the link for ‘IB ACIO Admit Card 2017’ provided above.
- Enter Registration Number and Password.
- Submit the details by clicking on the ‘Login’ button.
- The IB ACIO Admit Card will display on the screen.
- Save it and take a printout of it and download the admit card.
The organization has published a tentative schedule about the examination at its official site. More information on IB ACIO Admit Card 2017 is provided below.
Details mentioned in IB ACIO Admit Card 2017
The following details will be mentioned in the admit card:
- Name of the Applicant
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
- Important instructions of the examination
Documents To Be Taken On Exam Day
The applicants will need to carry any identity proof from the below specified along with hall ticket to the exam center for security purpose:
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Or any other id issued by state or central govt
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Importance of IB ACIO Admit Card
The admit card or hall ticket plays a key role in any examination process. Each and every organization has fixed the admit card for participated candidates to easily find out because it carries the information related to examination and candidate. Every applicant will have to log in to the official website of Ministry of Home Affairs, Intelligence Bureau to download the admit card and must carry any identity card issued by a state or central govt to be able to appear for the exam.
The candidate will get any one of the Tier I test centres from the below mentioned:
|S.no||Test centre||S.no||Test centre|
IB ACIO Admit Card 207 – FAQs
Candidates appearing for the exam have few doubts about the admit card. Here in this section we have tried to answer as many questions as we could.
When can I get my MHA Admit Card?
- The admit card for IB ACIO 2017 shall be available 10 days prior to the commencement of exam. Candidates have to download their admit card through online mode only. No printed admit card will be sent through post/ courier.
I am not able to download my IB ACIO admit card, whom should I contact?
- The admit card is to be downloaded form the organization’s official site. The admit card can be downloaded using the Registration Number And Date of Birth. If due to some reason, you are unable to download the admit card contact the helpdesk immediately.
My name is spelt incorrectly in the admit card, what should I do?
- If there is any kind of discrepancy in the admit card, contact the IB help desk immediately about this.
IB ACIO Grade II Admit Card 2017 – General Instructions
- It is mandatory for candidates to bring the admit card along with the valid photo identity proof to appear for the exam.
- The admit card for IB ACIO 2017 will contain the basic information about the exam.
- The admit card will be valid only if the photograph and signature of the candidate are legible.
For online applications related queries: +918287447722. (1000 hrs to 1800 hrs; Monday to Saturday)
For fee related queries:011-23093353
(1000 hrs to 1700 hrs; Monday to Saturday
except 2nd & 4th Saturday)
Helpline E-mail ID: [email protected]
For more information, download MHA IB ACIO Grade II Executive 2017 notification, click here.