Industrial Development Bank of India or IDBI Bank was established in 1964 by an Act of Parliament to accelerate the development of Indian industry by providing credit and other financial facilities. IDBI Bank Ltd., a company comes under Companies Act, 2013, Government of India is the owner of this bank and all the employees of the bank are called Central government staff. So, every year IDBI Bank invites applications for different posts in its various Branches and offices. This year also Industrial Development Bank of India or IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2018 invites applications for eligible and suitable candidates for 760 vacancies(Provisional) to be filled on contract basis in its various subsidiaries. IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2018 is an online examination which is based on General Aptitude and Language Proficiency. Bank also releases eligibility criteria, selection process regarding the recruitment. Interested candidates for IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2018 can look for detailed information regarding eligibility criteria, Application process, Exam Pattern etc in the article below.
IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2018
Recruitment in the bank provides unique career opportunities for the candidates aspiring to be in the banking sector and recruitment in the IDBI Bank will be on contract basis i.e. after completion of selection process notified by the bank. Check the detailed schedule of IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2018 below.
|Online Registration Starts||06 Feb 2018|
|Online Registration Ends||28 Feb 2018|
|Payment of Application Fee(online) Starts||06 Feb 2018|
|Payment of Application Fee(online) Ends||28 Feb 2018|
|Date of Pre-Examination training for the SC/ ST / OBC||16 -21 Apr 2018|
|Release of admit card Starts||27 Mar 2018|
|Release of admit card Ends||21 Apr 2018|
|Date of Online Test||28 Apr 2018|
|Result||30 May 2018|
IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2018 includes an application form, admit card etc. Check the detailed information and links below in the article.
Applicants must be either
- A citizen of India
- A subject of Nepal / Bhutan
- A Tibetan refugee (who came over to India before January 01, 1962) with the intention of permanently settling in India
- A person of Indian origin, who have migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar (formerly Burma), Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
Candidates have to show respective certificates offered by the Government of India for being eligible for the executive recruitment.
Age must be minimum 20 years and Maximum 25 years i.e. the applicant must have been born not earlier than January 02, 1993 and not later than January 01, 1998 (both dates inclusive). Though there is age relaxation for reserved categories in the recruitment.
Note: Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to submit necessary certificate(s) in original/ along with photocopies at the time of document verification and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by the Bank.
- Graduation degree/Marksheet from University recognized by the Govt. of India.
- Must have a Proficiency in Computer Knowledge.
IDBI Releases application forms for the recruitment online that is available on the official website on the specific window notified by the Bank.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates had to apply online on the official website of the IDBI Bank. Candidates had to register themselves with a valid email id and Phone no. After the successful registration candidates had to provide essential details like Personal details, Qualification dates, Address details etc and upload the signature, Photograph in a specific format notified by the bank. In case of non-reaching of the communication/information due to technical defect, error or failure, the Bank is not be responsible for the same.
|SC/ST/PWD candidates||Rs 150/-|
After the Application process, IDBI Bank sent Admit Cards/Call letters for the Online Test and other information through the registered e-mail ID. Candidates have to take the print out of the Admit Card and paste his/her coloured photograph duly signed by the candidate. Admit Card/Call Letters required to be downloaded from IDBI Bank’s website www.idbi.com. Applicants will not be admitted to the online test without the Admit Card /Call Letter.
IDBI Bank Executive recruitment is conducted in different states i.e. Applicants may select any one centre from the below-mentioned centres and indicate the same in his or her application. Request for change of Center will not be entertained. IDBI Bank, however, reserves the right to add or change or cancel any of the Centers for online test depending on the response or number of applications for a particular center.
- New Delhi
Exam Pattern for the IDBI Bank Executive recruitment has been given below and apart from it in the exam, there is a penalty for wrong answers i.e. for each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted and if a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||No. of Qs||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||50||50||Composite time of 90 minutes|
|2||Test of Working English Language||50||50|
|3||Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
Note: IDBI Bank will also conduct Pre Examination Training (PET) for SC / ST /OBC applicants from April 16, 2018 to April 21, 2018.
The selection process for the post of IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment comprises of an Online Test. After the online examination applicants will be called for a document verification and Pre-Recruitment Medical Test. The number of applicants called for document verification and pre-recruitment medical test will also be at the discretion of IDBI Bank. Applicants qualifying both in the online test and declared fit in the pre-recruitment medical test shall be considered for final shortlisting.
Candidates will have to submit following documents Original and Photocopies for the verification of eligibility of the candidate for the posts released by the bank.
- Age: 10th or 12th standard mark sheet or school leaving certificate or birth certificate.
- Graduation: All semester-wise or year-wise individual mark sheets, Improvement Marksheets(if Applicable) & Degree or provisional pass certificate. 10th and 12th Marksheets also.
- Work Experience: documents such as experience Certificate from the past and current employers or Offer Letters, Relieving Letters, Pay or Salary Slips clearly indicating the date of joining and date of relieving for each of the past or previous employer(s).
- Person with Disability (PWD) Certificate: Medical Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in case of PWD candidates. Authorized Certifying Authority will be a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central/ State Government having at least 3 members consisting of Chief Medical Officer, Sub-Divisional Medical Officer in the District and an Orthopedic Surgeon, Ophthalmology Surgeon, ENT Surgeon.
- Caste Certficate: Copy of Caste or Tribe or Class Certificate for SC, ST and
OBC category candidates by the competent authority.
- Photo Identity: PAN card/ Driving Licence/ passport/ voters ID card/Aadhar card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo identity Proof issued by Gazetted Officer or People’s representative (on the official letterhead) / Identity Card issued by a recognized College or University/ Employee ID.
- Admit Card: Print out of the online call letter for the written test with a recent passport size colour photograph (without dark glasses) firmly pasted at the prescribed place duly signed across by the applicant.
- Online Application form
- Fee payment e-receipt
After the document verification and pre-recruitment medical test final results will be announced. Qualified candidates will be eligible for the recruitment of executive post at the IDBI Bank.
After Final Selection
The appointment of Executive will be on the contractual basis. The contract would be initially for a period of 1 year and this may be reviewed for the extension on a year-to-year basis for a further period of 2 years, subject to satisfactory performance, completion of assigned mandatory e -learning certifications and availability of vacancies. On successful completion of a period of 3 years of contractual service, such appointees may become eligible for appointment as Assistant Manager (Grade A‟) in IDBI Bank through a selection process that would be conducted by IDBI Bank.
|Consolidated remuneration||Rs 17,000 per month in the first year of service|
|Rs 18,500 per month in the second year of service|
|Rs 20,000 per month in the third year of service|
Out of notified posts, there are vacancies reserved for some categories(seats are subject to change). Reservations for the SC, the ST and OBC candidates would be extended as per rules or
guidelines of the Government of India. Applicable reservation percentage is 15% for SC
category, 7.5% for ST category and 27% for OBC category. Check the detailed posts below.
Official website: www.idbi.com