IBPS PO Result 2019 is posted by Insitute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on the official website of IBPS i.e. ibps.in. The result of IBPS PO is based on a candidate’s performance in the main online exam and interview. Weightage is given to the main exam and interview in a ratio of 80:20 respectively. The final result is used by all the participating institutes to choose the candidate that fulfills their recruitment criteria. This is called provisional allotment. Candidates can view the result by entering the login details which are Registration no. and Password/Date of Birth. Candidates can read the article below to know about result compilation, vacancies, how to check the result.
Latest: You can now check the IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis for 12 October 2019.
IBPS PO Result 2019
IBPS PO Result 2019 is released in 3 phases. The result for the preliminary exam will release in October/November and the main exam will release in December. Candidates are informed about releasing results through SMS or mail. Following is the schedule of dates related to IBPS PO Result 2019:
|IBPS PO Result 2019||Dates|
|PO Preliminary examination||12, 13, 19, and 20 Oct 2019|
|IBPS PO Preliminary Result 2019||Oct / Nov 2019|
|Mains Examination||30 Nov 2019|
|IBPS PO Main Result 2019||Dec 2019|
|PO Interview||Jan 2020|
|Provisional Allotment||Apr 2020|
Check Result Here: Candidates can check IBPS PO Result 2019 as per the schedule from ibps.in.
IBPS PO 2019 Exam Analysis
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is conducted the IBPS PO Examination 2019. Candidates can check the exam analysis of the preliminary and main examination. You can predict the scores and cut off through the exam analysis. The Exam Analysis also includes the student’s reactions right after the exam. This helps the candidates going for all the preceding shifts for the exam. You can easily get an idea of what type of questions are being asked and what type of difficulty level can be faced.
IBPS PO Result Compilation 2019
Following is the process of preparing the result of IBPS PO 2019:
- Preliminary Exam: The candidates who fill the form properly are eligible to appear in the IBPS preliminary exam. This exam is an eligibility test for appearing in the main exam. It is a 1-hour exam that consists of 100 questions of 1 marks each. There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer. The cut-off for the preliminary exam as well as the main exam result will not be less than 40% (35% in case of SC/ST/OBC/PwD categories).
- Main Exam: The candidates who clear the preliminary exam are qualified to appear in the main exam. The main exam is a 3 hour 30 minutes exam of 157 questions of 225 marks. There is a negative marking of 25% of marks for every wrong answer given. The result of the main exam is considered for shortlisting candidates for interview round as well as for preparing the final merit list and result of the candidate.
- Personal interview: The candidates who clear the main exam and secure the minimum marks required as per the cut-off will be called for the personal interview round. The candidates are analyzed on a scale of 100 marks. The marks scored in the personal interview have a 20% weightage in the final result.
Final Result: The final result is prepared based on candidate’s performance in the main exam as well as the personal interview round. The weightage for the score of the main exam and personal interview is given in the ratio of 80:20 respectively. The final score of the candidate is used by all the participating institutes to shortlist the candidates for recruitment. A selection letter is sent to the candidate by the participating institutions for confirmation of recruitment.
IBPS PO Result 2019 Tie-Breaking
In case, 2 or more than 2 candidates score equal marks in the final merit list, then there is provision for tie-breaking for the candidates. The tie-breaking is decided as per the date of birth of the candidate. The candidate who is senior in the age in all of them will be given first preference and the next senior in age will be given preference next. The tie-breaking is done as per prevailing practices.
How to Check IBPS PO Result 2019?
Step 1: Go to the official website of IBPS.
Step 2: Click on the tab CRP PO/MT on the main menu.
Step 3: Here, click on the respective links given on the screen for the result.
Step 4: A new screen will appear for filling the login details. Fill the login details as following:
- Registration no./Roll no.
- Password/Date of birth
Step 5: The result will appear on the screen. Download the result and take a printout of the same.
Details on the IBPS SO Result
IBPS SO Result is rolled out in different phases. Every IBPS result marks an end to a phase in the recruitment process. IBPS rolls out the result online and contains the following details:
- Examination conducting body
- Name/type of exam
- Name of the candidate
- IBPS SO registration number
- Roll number
- Date of the examination
- Category of the candidate
- Maximum score
- Cutoff (candidate wise)
- Obtained score
- Total scores
- Method of calculating the total score
IBPS PO Main Exam Cut -Off
Candidates can get an estimate of this year’s cut-off from the previous year’s cut-offs. Following is the category-wise cut-off of the main exam as declared by IBPS for the year 2018:
|Categories||Cut-off Marks 2018|
IBPS PO 2019 Salary
If a candidate clears an IBPS PO, the in-hand salary will be between IBPS PO 2019 in-hand salary is between Rs. 37,000/- to 45,000/-. Here is the full break-up for a better understanding (estimates, not exact):
- Basic Pay: Rs. 23,700 (Revised after 7th Pay Commission)
- Dearness Allowance (DA): Rs. 7,986 (33.7% of the Basic Pay. Revised quarterly.)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA): Rs. 1,659 (7-9% of the Basic Pay. Varies according to the area.)
- Special Allowance: Rs. 1836.75 (7.75% of Basic Pay)
- City Compensatory Allowance (CCA For Metro Cities): Rs. 600 – 870 (3-4% of Basic Pay)
- DA on Special Allowance: 618.98 (33.7% of Special Allowance)
Perks for IBPS PO are as follows:
- Leased Accommodation: IBPS PO can avail leased accommodation facility in place of availing HRA. In many cities and areas, the participating banks provide official accommodations.
- Traveling Allowance: Many banks offer the facility to reimburse travel bills or offer a fixed traveling allowance to probationary officers. This petrol bills can be reimbursed by the probationary officer for a self-owned vehicle.
- Newspaper Reimbursement: IBPS PO gets a monthly amount (fixed) for a newspaper subscription.
- Medical Aid: IBPS Probationary Officers get a yearly amount for the medical facility.
Documents Required for IBPS PO Documents Verification 2019
The last step of IBPS PO is the PO document verification in which the documents required for IBPS PO are verified by the participating bank on the day of the interview. Carry the following documents on the day of the interview:
- Printout of valid call letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Photo Identity Proof as indicated in Point G of the advertisement
- Mark-sheets or certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority
- Income and Asset Certificate issued by anyone of the Authorities as notified by the Government of India
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Ex-serviceman certificate (if applicable)
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate”
- Persons eligible for age relaxation must have required certificate
- Experience certificates, if any
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
Note: The candidate will not be allowed to appear for an interview if the candidate fails to provide the documents.
IBPS PO Vacancies 2019
Following is the schedule of vacancies of the banks participating in the conduct of the examination:
|Bank of Baroda||0||0||0||0||0|
|Bank of India||158||58||11||89||899|
|Bank of Maharashtra||52||26||94||35||350|
|Central Bank of India||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|India Overseas Bank||0||0||0||0||0|
|Punjab National Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||0||0||0||0||0|
|Union Bank of India||114||53||159||65||644|
|United bank of India||0||0||0||0||0|
Reservation for Physically Handicapped
The candidates applying for seats off PH must have at least 40% disability for availing the reservation. Following is the reservation for physically handicapped people to be adjusted in the given no. of vacancies:
|Bank of Baroda||0||0||0||0|
|Bank of India||6||17||6||6|
|Bank of Maharashtra||3||3||3||3|
|Central Bank of India||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|India Overseas Bank||0||0||0||0|
|Punjab National Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||0||0||0||0|
|Union Bank of India||12||12||15||6|
|United bank of India||0||0||0||0|
About Provisional Allotment
After the final result and cut-off is declared by IBPS, the participatng institutes will check the list of candidates. Provisional allotment will be done in the month of April 2020. The provisional allotment is done on the basis of various criteria which are:
- Bank Preference of the candidate
- Marks scored by the candidate
- Cut-off marks declared by IBPS
- Criteria decided by the participating institutes
- Indentity verification and document verification of the candidate.
The candidate is sent a selection letter as soon as the provisional allotment is done and the candidate is shortlisted by the particular bank.
IBPS also called Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is an autonomous body set up for conducting recruitment and selection process for all his client. It provides services to all the public sector banks, Regional Rural Bank and various Public Sector Undertaking of Non- financial institutions. It conducts recruitment tests for many posts including PO/MT. It is one of the major personnel selection and recruitment agencies of India. The institute is based on the philosophy of speed, accuracy and confidentiality.
Q.1. I am not satisfied with my marks in the personal interview. Is there any option to review the marks?
No, the candidates cannot review the marks given in the personal interview.
Q.2. Will the appointment letter be sent to me by IBPS only?
No, the appointment letter will be sent to you by the participating institutes who wish to recruit you.
Q.3. Is there any reservation for women in the vacancies of banks?
No, there is no reservation for women in the vacancies decided by banks.