IBPS PO Result 2019- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection declares the result for IBPS PO 2019. Candidates can easily check the result by visiting the official website of IBPS- ibps.in. To check the result, use the registration number and password. If you forget the login credentials, check the mail inbox or messages on phone. The result of the IBPS PO 2019 will be released in 3 phases. IBPS prelims result 2019 will be declared by the month of October / November. Candidates need to qualify IBPS PO preliminary exam to get a call letter for PO mains exam. Read more to understand about the IBPS PO 2019 result in detail.
IBPS PO Result 2019
IBPS will only release the result through online mode. Participating banks in IBPS PO recruitment will use the final PO result to draw a list of apt candidates. The dates that one needs to keep in mind are as follows:
|IBPS PO Result 2019||Dates|
|PO Preliminary examination||12, 13, 19, and 20 Oct 2019|
|IBPS PO Preliminary Result 2019||Oct / Nov 2019|
|Mains Examination||30 Nov 2019|
|IBPS PO Main Result 2019||Dec 2019|
|PO Interview||Jan 2020|
|Provisional Allotment||Apr 2020|
Download Result Here: Check the result and other details related to IBPS PO 2019 by clicking here.
How to Retrieve IBPS SO Registration Number?
IBPs rolls out an auto-generated mail and message at the time of successful registration. The mail contains IBPS SO Registration Number, Password, and other basic candidate details. One needs to check the inbox and phone messages for the registration number. If you are still not able to find one in these places, then it is best to follow these steps:
Step 1: Visit Grievance Redressal Page
Open the grievance redressal page. On this page, click on ‘Register new Complaint’ button.
Step 2: Fill a Grievance
On the new page, click on the drop-down and select the topic. Make sure that the topic matches your grievance. In the message box, mention the full name, registration number, and registered phone number. Do not forget to mention your query related to the registration number.
Step 3: Check the Status
Keep a tab on the status of the grievance by checking the same online:
How to Check IBPS PO Result?
Candidates need to download the result from the official website only (mentioned above). IBPS will not share IBPS PO results through post or any other means. Follow these steps to quickly check the IBPS PO result:
Step 1: Visit the Official Website
Open the official website mentioned above and scroll down a bit. On the left-hand side, click on the ‘CRP PO/MT‘ button.
Step 2: Check the PO Result
On the IBPS PO login page, start typing on the right side of the page. In the first box, type in the registration number. Type in the password in the second box. Enter the security patch and click on the ‘Login’ button. Next window will show the result.
Step 2: Check the IBPS Clerk Result
Type in your registration number and password to check the result.
Step 3: Download the Result
After viewing the IBPS PO result, download the same. Make sure to take a print of the result. You can also capture the screenshot by using ‘PrtSc’ key on your computer/laptop’s keyboard.
Details on the IBPS SO Result
IBPS SO Result is rolled out in different phases. Every IBPS result marks an end to a phase in the recruitment process. IBPS rolls out the result online and contains the following details:
- Examination conducting body
- Name / type of exam
- Name of the candidate
- IBPS SO registration number
- Roll number
- Date of the examination
- Category of the candidate
- State applied for
- Maximum score
- Cutoff (candidate wise)
- Obtained score
- Total scores
- Method of calculating total score
IBPS PO 2019 Salary
If a candidate clears an IBPS PO, the in-hand salary will be between IBPS PO 2019 in-hand salary is between Rs. 37,000/- to 45,000/-. Here is the full break-up for a better understanding (estimates, not exact):
- Basic Pay: Rs. 23,700 (Revised after 7th Pay Commission)
- Dearness Allowance (DA): Rs. 7,986 (33.7% of the Basic Pay. Revised quarterly.)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA): Rs. 1,659 (7-9% of the Basic Pay. Varies according to the area.)
- Special Allowance: Rs. 1836.75 (7.75% of Basic Pay)
- City Compensatory Allowance (CCA For Metro Cities): Rs. 600 – 870 (3-4% of Basic Pay)
- DA on Special Allowance: 618.98 (33.7% of Special Allowance)
Perks for IBPS PO are as follows:
- Leased Accommodation: IBPS PO can avail leased accommodation facility in place of availing HRA. In many cities and areas, the participating banks provide official accommodations.
- Traveling Allowance: Many banks offer the facility to reimburse travel bills or offer a fixed traveling allowance to probationary officers. This petrol bills can be reimbursed by the probationary officer for a self-owned vehicle.
- Newspaper Reimbursement: IBPS PO gets a monthly amount (fixed) for a newspaper subscription.
- Medical Aid: IBPS Probationary Officers get a yearly amount for medical facility.
Documents Required for IBPS PO Documents Verification
The last step of IBPS PO is the PO document verification. In this step, the documents required for IBPS PO are verified by the participating bank on the day of the interview. Carry the following documents on the day of the interview:
- Interview call letter
- Print-out of the IBPS PO online application
- Valid birth certificate or standard Xth certificate
- Photo-identity proof – PAN card, aadhar card, voter’s ID
- Graduation certificate and mark sheets (government recognized university / institute)
- Caste certificate
- Disability certificate
- Ex-servicemen certificate
- No objection certificate for candidates serving in Government / Quasi Government Offices / Public Sector Undertaking
- Age Relaxation documents:
- Death Certificate of husband
- Documents to support Divorce or judicial separation
- Affidavit / declaration to reflect they never remarried
- Domicile certificate
- Certificate from the District Magistrate the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons
- Affidavit / certificate to claim to be a Regular employee of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only) category
11. Experience certificate
Please note that the candidate will not be allowed to appear for an interview if the candidate fails to provide the documents.