IBPS Clerk Result 2020: IBPS releases the scorecard for IBPS Clerk 2020 examination at ibps.in. Candidates need registration no./ roll no. and password to check their scorecard. The result is declared in 3 phases which are preliminary exam, main exam and then interview round. The candidate has to qualify the overall as well as the sectional cut-off marks to qualify the preliminary or main exam. To know more about IBPS Clerk result 2020, scroll down and read the article.
IBPS Clerk Result 2020
The result of the main exam is not conveyed to the candidates until the provisional allotment list is prepared. The marks scored by the candidates in the main exam as well as in the personal interview is considered for preparing the final merit list. Below is the schedule for dates related to the IBPS Clerk result 2020:
|IBPS Clerk Result||Dates for 2019||Dates for 2020|
|Result of Online Preliminary Exam||01 Jan 2020||To be Announced|
|Main Exam||19 Jan 2020||To be Announced|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2020||To be Announced|
Result : Candidates can check the IBPS Clerk Result 2020 from official website ibps.in
IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2020
After the completion of the IBPS Clerk Prelims exam, the result is released. The result releases in the online mode on the official website of IBPS. Those who clear the Prelims exams as per the qualifying cutoff marks are called for the second round that is IBPS Clerk Main Exam.
IBPS Clerk Main Exam Result 2020
Qualified candidates of the IBPS Clerk Prelims exam appears for the IBPS Clerk Main exam. The exam is of 200 marks. After the commencement of the examination, IBPS releases the result for the same by releasing the minimum pass qualifying marks. Those who qualify the Main exam stage are called for the document verification/interview round.
How to Check IBPS Clerk Result 2020
Candidates need their Registration No./Roll no. mentioned on the admit card and Password to check their result. IBPS clerk examination result will not be sent by post or any other means. Refer the steps mentioned below to check your result IBPS Clerk 2020:
- Step 1 : Visit the Official Website ibps.in
- Step 2: Click on the ‘CRP Clerical’ on the left side in the main menu of the main page.
- Step 3: On the next page, click on the latest link with the ‘result for Clerical Cadre’ mentioned on the screen.
- Step 4: The right side of the page will have the login window for the registered candidates. Fill in your login details like registration number as required as written in the application form.
- Step 5: Click on the submit button now.
- Step 6: The result of the exam will appear on the screen. Download and print the result for future reference.
Details mentioned on the IBPS Clerk Result 2020
Following are the details that will be available on the result page of IBPS Clerk Result 2020:
- Exam conducting body
- Name of the examination
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Date of the examination
- Category of the candidate
- The maximum score per subject
- Cutoff (category wise)
- Subject-wise scores
- Total scores
- Total score calculation method
- The official link to the ‘Process of Arriving at the Scores’
IBPS Clerk Cut Off 2019
The candidates have to qualify the overall as well as the sectional cut-off to pass the preliminary or main exam. You can refer below the provisional and final cut-off of last to get an idea of the cut-off declared by IBPS:
Documents Required at the Time of Verification
Document verification is the last step in the selection process in IBPS Clerk recruitment. Check the list of documents below.
- IBPS clerk online application
- Date of birth proof (Valid birth certificate or Standard X certificate)
- Photo-identity proof
- Certificate of graduation and mark sheet
- Caste certificate
- Disability certificate
- Ex-servicemen certificate
- No objection certificate for candidates serving in Government / Quasi-Government Offices / Public Sector Undertaking
- Age Relaxation:
- Death Certificate of husband
- Documents to support Divorce or judicial separation
- Affidavit/declaration to reflect they never remarried
- Domicile certificate
- Certificate from the District Magistrate the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons
- Experience certificate
IBPS Clerk 2020 Selection Process
The IBPS Cleck recruitment consists of 2 processes: the written exam and the interview/document verification. The written exam is conducted in 2 phases which are preliminary exam and main exam. Before the preliminary exam, the candidates appear in a mock exam as well where they can get an idea of the conduct of the exam. Below is the selection process of the IBPS Clerk 2020:
- Preliminary Exam: The preliminary exam consists of 100 questions of 1 mark each. There is also a negative marking of 25% for every wrong answer. The candidates who clear the preliminary exam are qualified to appear in the main exam.
- Main Exam: This exam is conducted after the result of the preliminary exam. The main exam consists of 190 questions of 200 marks in total. There is also a negative marking of 25% of the marks allotted to the questions. The marks scored by the candidates in the main exam are considered by preparing the final merit list.
- Interview/Document Verification: The candidates who clear the main exam are called for the interview/ document verification round. The candidates has to appear with all the required documents. The participating organisation reserves the right of cancelling the candidature in case any document or eligibility found to be incorrect.
The result of IBPS Clerk 2020 is used by all the participating institutes to recruit and fill the vacancies. Below is the list of all the participating banks of the year 2019 is given.
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank|
|Indian Overseas Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||UCO Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank|
|Punjab National Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Indian Bank|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||United Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra|
About IBPS Clerk
Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) is responsible for conducting exams for recruitment of various posts in Public Sector Banks. IBPS clerk exam is conducted for filling vacancies for Specialist Officer posts. The recruitment drive is done in three stages namely the Prelims exam , Main exam and final round i.e, the Interview process. Candidates have to qualify all three stages of the selection process to get recruited for the post.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The candidate has to enter Registration Number/ Roll Number and Password.
Ans : Candidate can check from the official website ibps.in or can get the direct link to check result from this page also.
Ans : IBPS releases the minimum qualifying marks or cutoff after the commencement of the examination.