IBPS Clerk Result 2019: The result of IBPS Clerk 2019 is released by Institute of Banking Personnel Recruitment on the official website i.e. ibps.in. Candidates need Registration no./ Roll No. and Password to check their result. The result consists of overall as well as sectional marks scored by the candidates in the exam. The result is declared in 3 phases which are after the preliminary and main exam and then final merit list of recruited candidates. The candidates have to clear the overall as well as the sectional cut-off to qualify the preliminary or main exam. To know more about IBPS Clerk Result 2019, scroll down and read the article.
IBPS Clerk Result 2019
The result of the main exam is not conveyed to the candidates until the provisional allotment list is prepared. The marks scored by the candidates in the main exam as well as in the personal interview is considered for preparing the final merit list. Below is the schedule for dates related to the IBPS Clerk Result 2019:
|IBPS Clerk Result 2019||Dates|
|Result of Online Preliminary Exam||Dec 2019/ Jan 2020|
|Downloading Call Letters for Main Exam||January 2020|
|Main Exam||19 Jan 2020|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2020|
Check Result Here: Candidates can check the IBPS Clerk Result 2019 on the official website of IBPS i.e. ibps.in.
How to Check IBPS Clerk Result 2019
Candidates need their Registration No./Roll no. and Password to check their result. IBPS clerk examination result will not be sent by post or any other means. Refer the steps mentioned below to check your result IBPS Clerk 2019:
1st step: Visit the Official Website ibps.in
2nd step: Click on the ‘CRP Clerical’ on the left side in the main menu of the main page.
3rd step: On the next page, click on the latest link with the ‘result for Clerical Cadre ix’ mentioned on the screen.
4th step: The right side of the page will have the login window for the registered candidates. Fill in your login details as required.
5th step: Click on the submit button now.
6th step: The result for the eam will appear on the screen. Download and print the result for future reference.
Details on the IBPS Clerk Result 2019
Following are the details that will be available on the result page of IBPS Clerk Result 2019:
- Exam conducting body
- Name of the examination
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Date of the examination
- Category of the candidate
- Maximum score per subject
- Cutoff (category wise)
- Subject-wise scores
- Total scores
- Total score calculation method
- Official link to the ‘Process of Arriving at the Scores’
IBPS Clerk Cut Off 2019
The candidates have to qualify the overall as well as the sectional cut-off to pass the preliminary or main exam. You can refer below the provisional and final cut-off of last to get an idea of the cut-off declared by IBPS:
Documents Required at the Time of Verification
Document verification is the last step in the selection process in IBPS Clerk recruitment. Candidates need to carry the following documents on the day of verification:
- System generated print-out of the IBPS clerk online application
- Date of birth proof (Valid birth certificate or Standard X certificate)
- Photo-identity proof
- Certificate of graduation and mark sheet from a government recognized university / institute
- Caste certificate
- Disability certificate
- Ex-servicemen certificate
- No objection certificate for candidates serving in Government / Quasi Government Offices / Public Sector Undertaking
- Age Relaxation:
- Death Certificate of husband
- Documents to support Divorce or judicial separation
- Affidavit / declaration to reflect they never remarried
- Domicile certificate
- Certificate from the District Magistrate the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons
- Affidavit / certificate to claim to be a Regular employee of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only) category
- Experience certificate
IBPS Clerk 2019 Selection Process
The IBPS Cleck recruitment consists of 2 processes: the written exam and the personal interview. The written exam is conducted in 2 phases which are preliminary exam and main exam. Before the preliminary exam, the candidates appear in a mock exam as well where they can get an idea of conduct of exam. Below is the selection process of the IBPS Clerk 2019:
- Preliminary Exam: The preliminary exam consist of 100 questions of 1 marks each. There is also negative marking of 25% for every wrong answer. The candidates who clear the preliminary exam is qualified to appear in the main exam.
- Main Exam: This exam is conducted after the result of the preliminary exam. The main exam consists of 190 questions of 200 marks in total. There is also negative marking of 25% of the marks allotted to the questions. The marks scored by the candidates in the main exam are considered by for preparing the final merit list.
- Personal Interview: The candidates who clear the main exam are called for the personal interview. The candidates must appear in the personal interview with all the required documents. The merit list for all the recruited candidates is prepared based on the candidate’s performance in the main exam and personal interview.
The result of IBPS Clerk is used by all the participating institutes to recruit and fill the vacancies. Below is the list of all the participating banks:
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank|
|Indian Overseas Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||UCO Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank|
|Punjab National Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Indian Bank|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||United Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra|
Below are the vacancies notified by IBPS for all regions:
|Andaman & Nicobar||14|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||4|
|Daman & Diu||2|
|Jammu & Kashmir||7|
All the vacancies of every region are divided into various categories. The reservation criteria are applicable on total vacancies notified by every participating institute. The category reservation is divided into Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Other Backward Classes and Economically Weaker Section. The horizontal reservation is based on Physically Challenged candidates, Ex-serviceman and Disabled Ex-servicemen. The horizontal reservation is adjusted from all the categories or the total vacancies. The cut-off for every category is prepared separately.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : There are 11886 vacancies notified by various banks in posts all over the country.
Ans : The candidate will go through the preliminary exam, main exam and personal interview in the selection procedure of IBPS Clerk exam 2019.
Ans : The candidates have to obtain marks more than or equal to the cut-off marks defined by the institute to clear the exam of IBPS Clerk.
Ans : The candidates will need Application no. / Roll No. and Password to check the result.
Ans : The candidates get 1 mark for every right answer and 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.