IBPS RRB Syllabus 2017 is given here for preliminary, main / single exam. Note IBPS RRB 6 2017 syllabus for Officer scale 1, 2, 3, and Office Assistant. On basis of IBPS RRB syllabus and exam pattern, prepare for exam.
Bank job aspirants will compete in a ratio of 100:1 in terms of aspirants versus vacancies. To beat this competition, flawless preparation is a must. It is difficult to start with, considering that IBPS does not itself pen down a syllabus. Syllabus for IBPS RRB 2017 is compiled on basis of past year papers (from memory), education experts, and other bank job exams.
IBPS RRB Syllabus for Preliminary Exam
- Puzzles – seating arrangement, north-south facing linear seating arrangement, floor puzzle
- Direction and distance
- Critical reasoning – cause and effect, course of action, assumption, conclusion and argument
- Coding-decoding, logical Alphabetic sequence
- Ranking and sequence test
- Data sufficiency
- Decision making
- Seating Arrangement
- Coding and Decoding
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relations
- Input Output
Quantitative Aptitude / Numerical Ability
- Number system
- Permutation and combination, probability
- Measurement – area, volume
- Data Interpretation
- Quadratic Equation
- Number Series
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Work
- Speed and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Note – Experts suggest that maximum questions will be on Number System, and Arithmetic (percentage, simple and compound interest, profit-loss and discount, average, time and work, time-speed-distance).
Important books to prepare for IBPS RRB 2017 Preliminary Exam
- 20 Practice Sets Workbook for IBPS-CWE RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Preliminary Exam
- 20 Practice Sets Workbook for IBPS-CWE RRB Officer Scale 1 Preliminary Exam
Preparation tips for IBPS RRB
- First of all, focus on having basics clear. You will be able to understand questions and have own mental algorithm to approach different types of questions.
- Practice will make you perfect. So solve as many objective type questions as you can.
- Solve questions and past year papers. While doing sample papers or mock tests or previous year question papers, do them in a time bound manner in a simulated exam environment.
- After solving mock tests, analyse. Know where to get better and which topics are already good enough.
Toppers suggest these books to prepare subject wise