IDBI Assistant Manager Result 2019 – IDBI Bank selects the candidates for the training courses of IDBI Assistant Manager post on the basis of marks in the CBT and interview. The IDBI Assistant Manager Result 2019 is first uploaded for the CBT at idbi.onlineapplicationform.org. Then the selected candidates are called for the interview. Based on the marks of the candidates in the CBT and Interview, the final selection is made. There is section wise cutoff marks to qualify the CBT. The candidates can check below the more details of the IDBI Assistant Manager Result 2019 on this page below.
IDBI Assistant Manager Result 2019
|IDBI Assistant Manager Result 2019||Important Dates|
|CBT Exam||28 Jul 2019|
|Result of CBT||To be announced!|
Check Result: The candidates can check the IDBI Assistant Manager Result 2019 at idbi.onlineapplicationform.org
How is the IDBI Assistant Manager Result 2019 Compiled?
Result of CBT: The candidates who appear in the CBT get their marks based on the marking scheme od the exam. The marking scheme of the exam is that the candidates get +1 marks for each correct answer and for each of the wrong answer, -0.25 marks are deducted.
After the calculation of the marks in the CBT based on the marking scheme, the candidates are called for the interview rounds.
Result after the Interview: The candidates whi are selected after the CBT, are called for the interview rounds. The final result is based on the marks of the CBT and the Interview rounds.
Cutoff marks for qualifying the CBT For IDBI Assistant Manager Result 2019
The candidates have to qualify the IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 CBT with minimum marks in each section of the CBT. The cutoff marks are declared with the release of the result. The cutoff marks of the CBT depends on various factors like:
- Number of candidates qualifying
- The numbere of sats available
- Past cutoff trends
- Difficult level of the exam
Now to get an idea of what can be the cutoff years let us check the cutoff marks from the last time exam when the number of vaccancies for the post was 500.
As per the last exam:
- The number of good attempts was 130 questions out of 200 total questions.
- The cutoff marks last time for the general category candidates was 129.50.
The category and section wise cutoff marks from the lat time;s exam is as follows:
|Category||(LR) (60)||(EL) (40)||(QA) (40)||(BA) (60)|
|SC, ST, OBC, PWD||14.00||12.25||7.75||8.00|
How to check the IDBI Assistant Manager Result 2019
The candidates can check the steps below to check the result of IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 CBT :
1st step: Click on the direct link available on thi page above.
2nd step: The candidates can see the login window where they have to enter their User ID and password.
3rd step: On doing so, the candidates can check the result of the CBT. In addition to that, they can check if they have qualified for the interview or not.
After Checking The IDBI Assistant Manager Result 2019
The candidates can check below the steps that the candidates have to follow after the CBT result is out:
- Keep a track of the website for the dates and time notification for the interview process.
- The candidates qualified after the CBT are issued the call letter under their respective login for the interview.
- The candidates must download the call letter and take a print out of it to appear for the IDBI Assistant Manager Result 2019 Interview rounds.
- The call letter has the interview dates, time and venue as per which the candidates must appear for the same.
Documents to carry in the IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 Interview Rounds
The candidates must carry the below mentioned documents in the interview rounds:
- Call letter for the interview
- The printed application form of IDBI Assistant Manager 2019
- Receipt of payment
- All supporting documents (proof with respect to age, education, experience, and caste)
A Brief about the IDBI Assistant Manager 2019 Selection Process
The candidaes can check below the selection process to get an Idea on what happens after they are selected on the baisi of the CBT:
Stage 1: After qualifying the CBT, appear for the interview. The number of candidates called for the interview is up to the IDBI Bank’s decision and the cutoff marks decided by them.
Stage 2: The selected candidates after the CBT complete their 1 Year Training Course known as the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) at the Manipal School of Banking, Bengaluru. The course includes:
- 9 months of a classroom course
- 3 months of internship at any IDBI bank branch
Stage 3: Successful candidates are then inducted into IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ subjected to their fulfillment of the eligibility criteria. The final selection is based on the below criteria:
- Applicant’s marks in the interview, Online test, being found medically fit.
- Fulfillment of all other eligibility criteria with regard to age and qualification.
- Successful completion of the course and award of certificate by Manipal University.
About IDBI Assistant Manager Post
When the candidates decide to go for the IDBI Assistant Manager Post they get the following benefits, starting from their training tenure:
- Stipend (during the training): During the Training Period (9 Months) – 2,500/- per month during the Internship Period (3 Months) -10,000/- per month.
- After joining the Bank’s services as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ on successful completion of the course: The extant basic pay applicable to Assistant Managers in Grade A is 23,700/- per month in the pay scale of 23700-980.
About IDBI Bank
IDBI Bank Ltd., as a full-service universal bank, provides a wide gamut of financial products and services encompassing deposits, loans, payment services, and investment solutions.
Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) was constituted under the Industrial Development Bank of India Act, 1964 as a Development Financial Institution (DFI) and came into being as on July 01, 1964.
Leave a Reply