South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2019 is released on July 13, 2019, at the official website i.e., southindianbank.com. The intimation regarding the downloading of the call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Candidates will have to use their Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. The exam will be held on Jul 25, 2019, in online test mode. It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the exam center and no one will be allowed to enter the exam center without it. It must be carried in hard copy form and soft copy of the e-admit card will not be valid. A separate Admit Card will also be released for the candidates who qualify the online examination and called for the Interview. For more information on South Indian Bank PO Admit Card / Call Letter, you can refer to this page.
South Indian Bank PO Admit Card / Call Letter 2019
The candidate needs to affix a recent passport size photograph on the space provided in the admit card. The photograph must be recognizable and preferably the same as provided during the registration. Along with the admit card photo identity proof must be taken to the exam center. The complete schedule of the South Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2019 is as follows.
|Admit Card||13 to 25 Jul 2019|
|Exam Date||25 Jul 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download South Indian Bank PO Admit Card / Call Letter 2019.
Official Website: southindianbank.com
How to download the South Indian Bank PO Admit Card / Call Letter 2019
The information about the admit card download will be sent to the candidates through email/SMS. It is important to take a print out of the downloaded e-admit card and keep it safe until the examination. The steps to download the admit card are as follows.
- First of all go to the official website or click on the link provided above. You will receive an intimation regarding release of admit card on your registered email Id and phone number.
- Now you need to enter the following details to download the admit card.
- Registration Number/Roll Number
- Password/Date of Birth
- The admit card will be shown on the screen. Download the admit card on you computer.
- Also take a print out of the Admit card and keep it safe.
Forgot Login Details.
The login details are an important entity and candidate must try to remember them for further use. The important examination and recruitment related details such as the admit card, the final result etc will be released in that only. However if you have forgotten your password then you need not panic and follow the following instructions.
- First of all go to the official website and go to the login page.
- At the bottom you will find forgot password tab.
- Click on it and you will be asked to enter your registration number and one from among the Mobile Number or Email Id.
- You will receive a password reset code on your mobile number or the email Id.
- Enter it on the space provided and you can then set the new password.
Things to Carry to the Exam Center
The admit card is an important document and must be carried to the exam center at all cost. No candidate will be allowed to take the exam without the it. The mere filling of the application form does not guarantee that the candidate will be allowed to give the exam. The candidate have to bring all the things asked for and mentioned in the admit card to the exam center. The things to carry to the exam center are given below.
- Admit Card
- Photo Identity Proof (in original and also the photocopy of the same).
Details mentioned on the Admit Card
The instructions and details mentioned on the admit card must be taken seriously and candidates must try to follow all of them strictly because not adhering to the instructions may lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The candidates are advised to read all the general instructions mentioned in the admit card. Candidate also need to affix a passport size photograph on the space provided on the admit card and the photograph must be preferably the same as uploaded in the online application form. The details mentioned are as follows.
- Candidates Name
- Exam Center Address
- Exam Date
- Reporting timing
- General Instructions
Leave a Reply