UPSC IFS Result 2022: UPSC has released UPSC IFS 2021 DAF II available online at upsc.gov.in. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) releases the UPSC IFS Result 2022 on their official website upsc.gov.in. Aspirants can check the direct link to check UPSC IFS result in this article. The IFS result pdf contains a list of candidates that are selected and the commission suggests the names of such candidates to the government, for appointment in Indian Forest Services. The selection of the candidate is based on the merit list obtained after taking into consideration of mains and interview marks. This year, UPSC has announced 151 vacancies for IFS 2022. Candidates can get important information about UPSC IFS Result 2022 through this article.
Latest: UPSC IFS DAF II 2021 available. Check below.
UPSC IFS Result 2022
The result is the declaration by the UPSC regarding the candidate’s selection with All India ranks. The below table holds important dates and events for UPSC IFS Result 2022.
|Preliminary exam||10 Oct 2021||05 Jun 2022|
|Preliminary Result||29 Oct 2021||To be announced|
|Main exam||27 Feb – 08 Mar 202||20 Nov 2022|
|Main result||13 Apr 2022||To be announced|
|DAF||19-28 Apr 2022||To be announced|
|Interview dates||To be announced||To be announced|
|Final result||To be announced||To be announced|
UPSC IFS 2021 Result
UPSC has declared UPSC IFS mains result 2021 online. Aspirants who have cleared the mains exam need to submit UPSC IFS DAF 2021. Check process for UPSC DAF 2021 below:
- Go to the official website for IFS DAF, upsconline.nic.in
- Click on ‘DAF for various examination of UPSC’
- Click on the IFS DAF link
- Login using the IFS registration number/ roll number
How To Check IFS Result 2022
The result of Indian Forest Services can be checked by following the steps mentioned below.
1st step. Go to the website “upsc.gov.in”
2nd step. Click on ‘examination’ menu available at the top bar
3rd step. Now, a drop-down list will appear on the screen. Click on the active examination section.
4th step. Search for the IFS section and click on the link.
5th step. Here, aspirants will find IFS Result Link. Tap on it to check the results.
UPSC IFS Result 2022 Tie-breaking Criteria
The marks secured by candidates at times were found to be similar. For such scenarios, the UPSC has declared some tie-breaking principles for IFS exams. The below pointers mention the details for Tie-breaking.
- The candidate’s marks for compulsory (common papers – Essay + 4 general studies papers) papers and marks in Personality Test will be counted together to decide the individual’s rank.
- If the marks obtained by the above method are also the same, then the candidate who is senior in age will be given the advantage
What After IFS Prelims Result is Out?
After IFS prelims results out applicants are asked to submit IFS Detailed Application Form (DAF). Check important aspects for IFS DAF below:
- Aspirants can get IFS 2022 DAF from upsc.gov.in and upsconline.nic.in
- Candidates have to mandatorily idicate order of preference of zones/ cadre in DAF before appearing for interview
- With the application form, aspirants also have to update following documents
- Documents/certificates for higher education
- Achievements in different fields
- Service experience
- OBC Annexure (for OBC category only)
- EWS Annexure
UPSC IFS 2022 Cut-off Marks
The cut-off marks are the minimum number above which the merit list is prepared. The UPSC releases the cut off marks after completion of all three stages of examination. The cut off for IFS 2022 is not released as of now. The candidate can refer to the cut-off of IFS 2020 to take reference for the upcoming year exams which is mentioned below.
IFS 2022 Selection Procedure
The selection of candidates for UPSC IFS exam is based on 3 stages –
UPSC IFS Prelims
- The prelims exam for IFS is a common exam for IAS and IFs both. Aspirants have to mark their preference in IAS application form whether they wish to appear for IAS or IFS if selected for mains
- IFS prelims is a screening round
UPSC IFS Mains
- This stage includes two different stages – mains and interview
- Aspirants qualifying mains exam have to then apear for interview round.
- The final result is based on the mains exam and personality test.
UPSC IFS 2022 Attempts
There is a limited number of attempts a candidate can make for the IFS examination. For each category, UPSC has specified different numbers of attempts. Check the screenshot below to check UPSC IFS 2022 attempts.
About UPSC IFS Exam
The Indian Forest Service exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. The IFS is one of the prestigious All India Services. The exam is held in 3 stages – preliminary exam, main exam and interview. The exams are conducted offline across various centres in India. The appointment is made under seal and signed by the President of India. Services aim to manage the forest of the country effectively.
UPSC IFS 2021:
Click here to check Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination, 2021 through CS(P) Examination 2021.
UPSC IFS 2020:
Click here to check Public Disclosure of marks and other details of non-recommended willing candidates of IFS 2020
Click here to check Marks of Recommended Candidates of Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2020
Check here UPSC IFS (mains Result 2020 with name.
Click here to check UPSC IFS (mains) Result 2020.
Click here to check UPSC IFS (prelims) result 2020 with name.
Check here UPSC IFS (prelims) result 2020.
UPSC IFS 2019 Result
- Click here to check UPSC IFS 2019 public disclosure of scores and other details.
- Click here to check UPSC IFS 2019 Marks of Recommended Candidates.
- Check here UPSC IFS 2019 Final result.
- Click here to check UPSC IFS 2019 Result.
- Click here to check UPSC IFS 2019 Result with the name.
Ans : Yes. UPSC releases the result for preliminary and main exam in merit list form having names and roll number of the selected candidates.
Ans : The cut off marks for general candidates out of 1700 is 904. For other cut off read the article.
Ans : Candidates can check UPSC IFS result at upsc.gov.in.
Ans. Yes, the number of attempts are counted separately.
Ans. The UPSC has restricted the number of attempts for the General and OBC categories to be 7 and 9. But there is no restriction on attempts for SC and ST.