IIBF JAIIB 2017 is being conducted by Indian Institute of Banking & Finance. Eligible candidates can apply for IIBF JAIIB June / July 2017. Applicants are issued IIBF JAIIB admit card that can be downloaded from the website. Result of IIBF JAIIB 2017 can be checked online by all who appear in the exam. Get here complete details of the IIBF JAIIB June / July 2017 here.
Latest – Admit Letter (Hall Ticket) will be available here for download from 27th May 2017.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
IIBF JAIIB June / July 2017
Candidates who are interested and going to participate in IIBF JAIIB 2017 can fill their Application form as per schedule mention below. Candidates are advised must read the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
- First block of 2 attempts – Rs 2400/-
- Second block of 2 attempts – Rs 2400/-
* Plus Service Tax as applicable (Reg. No. AATT339DSD002)
Mode of Examination – Institute will conduct the examination in On-line mode only. There will NOT be negative marking for wrong answers.
Medium of Examination – Candidates are allowed to attempt the examination either in Hindi or English, and should clearly fill in their choice of medium at the time of registration of application.
How to Apply – Applicant can now apply for various exams of IIBF under online mode only. No physical form with Demand Draft/Pay Order will be accepted by the Institute.
IIBF JAIIB 2017 Important Dates
|Online Period of Registration||10 Mar 2017 to 09 Apr 2017|
|Last Date for receipt of Change of Centre Requests at the respective PDC/MSS Offices||20 Apr 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||27 May 2017|
|Principles & Practices of Banking||04 Jun 2017|
|Accounting & Finance for Bankers||11 Jun 2017|
|Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking||18 Jun 2017|
For IIBF JAIIB June / July 2017 Rules and Syllabus – Click here.
IIBF JAIIB 2017 Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance. Candidates are advised to first check the eligibility criteria before applying. Only eligible candidates can apply. Direct link to fill the online application for is also available on this page.
How to Apply ?
- Visit Institute’s web site www.iibf.org.in
- If member of the Institute Click on “members” under ‘Apply for exams online’.
- Read rules/syllabus/eligibility for examinations carefully
- Read instructions to applicant carefully.
- Select the examination you wish to apply;
- Logon in with your membership number and password;
- Read the instructions carefully and accept;
- Fill in the details like mode, medium, centre for the exam as also the place of work etc;
- Click on ‘preview’.
- Check whether the data is correct, click on ‘accept and submit’ for online payment;
- Before submitting the online application form the applicant shall ensure that the details are filled in properly and spelt correctly in the application.
- Select the payment option (credit/debit card, net banking) and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the process
- On successful completion Transaction Details will be displayed and the same will be emailed/SMSed to you for your information and record
- If the process is not successful / incomplete appropriate message will be displayed on the screen and the applicant has to follow the online process again.
- After submitting your payment information, please wait for the intimation from the server, it may take 1 to 5 seconds to process the request, but it may take long in certain cases. DO NOT press submit button once again, or Back or Refresh button.
- Any communication in regard to online exam fees should be sent to [email protected]
- In case payment is debited from candidate’s account and the transaction is not successful/completed, Institute will refund the entire fees electronically within 10-12 working days from the date of transaction. Refund timeline indicated is approximate, as the processing of refund is dependent on multiple organization and working days/ holidays of bank/ financial Institutes.
Examination Eligible for Members Only.
|Name of the Exam||Attempts||For Members(Rs)|
|JAIIB||First Block of 2 attempts||2400|
|Second Block of 2 attempts||2400|
- The examination is open only to the ordinary members of the Institute (Any person working in the banking and finance industry whose employer is an Institutional member of the Institute can apply for membership.
- Candidates must have passed the matriculation examination or its equivalent. The Institute may, however at its discretion, allow any candidate from clerical or supervisory staff cadre of banks to appear at the examination on the recommendation of the Manager of the bank / officer-in-charge of the bank’s office where the candidate is working, even if he/she is not a matriculate or its equivalent.
- Subordinate staff of recognized Banking / Financial Institutions in India, who are members of the Institute, are eligible to appear at the examination, provided they have passed the matriculation examination or its equivalent.
- New members are advised of the examination for which they are eligible to appear while intimating their respective membership numbers.