IIBF JAIIB 2017 is being conducted by Indian Institute of Banking & Finance. Eligible candidates applied for IIBF JAIIB Nov / Dec 2017. Applicants are being issued IIBF JAIIB admit card that can be downloaded from the website. Result of IIBF JAIIB 2017 can be checked online by all who appear in the exam. Get here complete details of the IIBF JAIIB Nov / Dec 2017 here.
IIBF JAIIB Nov / Dec 2017
Candidates who are interested and going to participate in IIBF JAIIB 2017 can fill their Application form as per schedule mention below. Candidates are advised must read the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
IIBF JAIIB 2017 Important Dates
|Online Period of Registration||08 Sep to 08 Oct 2017|
|Extended period of Registration (with late fee Rs. 200/-)||09 Oct to 16 Oct 2017|
|Principles & Practices of Banking||12 Nov 2017|
|Accounting & Finance for Bankers||19 Nov 2017|
|Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking||26 Nov 2017|
- First block of 2 attempts – Rs 2400/-
- Second block of 2 attempts – Rs 2400/-
* Plus Service Tax as applicable (Reg. No. AATT339DSD002)
Mode of Examination – Institute will conduct the examination in On-line mode only. There will NOT be negative marking for wrong answers.
Medium of Examination – Candidates are allowed to attempt the examination either in Hindi or English, and should clearly fill in their choice of medium at the time of registration of application.
How to Apply – Applicant can now apply for various exams of IIBF under online mode only. No physical form with Demand Draft/Pay Order will be accepted by the Institute.
For IIBF JAIIB Nov / Dec 2017 Rules and Syllabus – Click here.
IIBF JAIIB 2017 Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance. Candidates are advised to first check the eligibility criteria before applying. Only eligible candidates can apply. Direct link to fill the online application for is also available on this page.
How to Apply ?
- Visit Institute’s web site www.iibf.org.in
- If member of the Institute Click on “members” under ‘Apply for exams online’.
- Read rules/syllabus/eligibility for examinations carefully
- Read instructions to applicant carefully.
- Select the examination you wish to apply;
- Logon in with your membership number and password;
- Read the instructions carefully and accept;
- Fill in the details like mode, medium, centre for the exam as also the place of work etc;
- Click on ‘preview’.
- Check whether the data is correct, click on ‘accept and submit’ for online payment;
- Before submitting the online application form the applicant shall ensure that the details are filled in properly and spelt correctly in the application.
- Select the payment option (credit/debit card, net banking) and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the process
- On successful completion Transaction Details will be displayed and the same will be emailed/SMSed to you for your information and record
- If the process is not successful / incomplete appropriate message will be displayed on the screen and the applicant has to follow the online process again.
- After submitting your payment information, please wait for the intimation from the server, it may take 1 to 5 seconds to process the request, but it may take long in certain cases. DO NOT press submit button once again, or Back or Refresh button.
- Any communication in regard to online exam fees should be sent to [email protected]
- In case payment is debited from candidate’s account and the transaction is not successful/completed, Institute will refund the entire fees electronically within 10-12 working days from the date of transaction. Refund timeline indicated is approximate, as the processing of refund is dependent on multiple organization and working days/holidays of bank/financial Institutes.
Examination Eligible for Members Only.
|Name of the Exam||Attempts||For Members(Rs)|
|JAIIB||First Block of 2 attempts||2400|
|Second Block of 2 attempts||2400|
- The examination is open only to the ordinary members of the Institute (Any person working in the banking and finance industry whose employer is an Institutional member of the Institute can apply for membership.
- Candidates must have passed the matriculation examination or its equivalent. The Institute may, however at its discretion, allow any candidate from clerical or supervisory staff cadre of banks to appear at the examination on the recommendation of the Manager of the bank / officer-in-charge of the bank’s office where the candidate is working, even if he / she is not a matriculate or its equivalent.
- Subordinate staff of recognized Banking / Financial Institutions in India, who are members of the Institute, are eligible to appear at the examination, provided they have passed the matriculation examination or its equivalent.
- New members are advised of the examination for which they are eligible to appear while intimating their respective membership numbers.
Subjects of Examination
- Principles & Practices of Banking
- Accounting & Finance for Bankers
- Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking
There is no exemption in any of the subject/s for prior qualification/s.
- Minimum marks for pass in the subject is 50 out of 100.
- Candidates securing at least 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects of examination in a single attempt will also be declared as having completed the Examination.
- Candidates will be allowed to retain credits for the subject they have passed in a attempt till the expiry of the time limit for passing the examination as mentioned below :
Time limit for passing the examination:
- Candidates will be required to pass the examination within a time limit of 2 years (i.e. 4 consecutive attempts). Initially a candidate will have to pay examination fee for a block of one year (First block) i.e. for two attempts. In case if a candidate is not able to pass the examination within a time limit of one year, he can appear for a further period of one year (Second block) i.e. two attempts on payment of requisite fee.
- Candidates not able to pass examination within stipulated time period of two years are required to re-enroll themselves afresh. Such candidates will not be granted credit/s for subject/s passed, if any, earlier.
- Time limit of 2 years will start from the date of application for First block. Attempts will be counted irrespective of whether a candidate appears at any examination or otherwise.
Question Paper will contain approximately 120 objective type multiple choice questions for 100 marks including questions based on case studies / case lets. The Institute may however vary the number of questions to be asked for a subject.
The examination will be held in Online Mode only.
There will NOT be negative marking for wrong answers.
Cut-off Date of Guidelines / Important Developments for Examinations
The Institute has a practice of asking questions in each exam about the recent developments / guidelines issued by the regulator(s) in order to test if the candidates keep themselves abreast of the current developments. However, there could be changes in the developments / guidelines from the date the question papers are prepared and the dates of the actual examinations.
In order to address these issues effectively, it has been decided that:
- In respect of the examinations to be conducted by the Institute for the period February to July of a calendar year, instructions / guidelines issued by the regulator(s) and important developments in banking and finance up to 31st December will only be considered for the purpose of inclusion in the question papers”.
- In respect of the examinations to be conducted by the Institute for the period August to January of a calendar year, instructions / guidelines issued by the regulator(s) and important developments in banking and finance up to 30th June will only be considered for the purpose of inclusion in the question papers.
The table given below further clarifies the situation.
|Particulars||Cut-off Date of Guidelines / Important
Developments in Examination/s
|For the examinations to be conducted by
the Institute for the period February 2017
to July 2017
|31 Dec 2016|
|For the examinations to be conducted by
the Institute for the period August 2017 to
|30 Jun 2017|