IIBF JAIIB 2018 is being conducted by Indian Institute of Banking & Finance. Eligible candidates can apply for IIBF JAIIB May 2018 examination. Applicants will be issued IIBF JAIIB admit card that can be downloaded from the website. The result of IIBF JAIIB 2018 can be checked online by all who appear in the exam. Get complete details of the IIBF JAIIB May 2018 here.
Latest: The Admit Card has been released, dowload it from the “Admit Card” page link given below.
IIBF JAIIB May 2018
Candidates who are interested and going to participate in IIBF JAIIB 2018 can fill their Application form as per schedule mentioned below. Candidates are advised to must read the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
IIBF JAIIB May 2018 Important Dates
|Online Period of Registration||02 Mar to 10 Apr 2018|
|Extended period of Registration (with late fee Rs. 200/-)||28 Mar to 13 Apr 2018|
|Admit Card||01 May 2018|
|Principles & Practices of Banking||06 May 2018|
|Accounting & Finance for Bankers||13 May 2018|
|Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking||25 May 2018|
The examination is open only to the ordinary members of the Institute. New members are advised of the examination for which they are eligible to appear while intimating their respective membership numbers
- Examination Eligible for Members Only.
- The examination is open only to the ordinary members of the Institute (Any person working in the banking and finance industry whose employer is an Institutional member of the Institute can apply for membership.
- Candidates must have passed the matriculation examination or its equivalent. The Institute may, however at its discretion, allow any candidate from clerical or supervisory staff cadre of banks to appear at the examination on the recommendation of the Manager of the bank / officer-in-charge of the bank’s office where the candidate is working, even if he/she is not a matriculate or its equivalent.
- The subordinate staff of recognized Banking / Financial Institutions in India, who are members of the Institute, are eligible to appear at the examination, provided they have passed the matriculation examination or its equivalent.
- New members are advised of the examination for which they are eligible to appear while intimating their respective membership numbers.
IIBF JAIIB 2018 Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance. Candidates are advised to first check the eligibility criteria before applying. Only eligible candidates can apply. Direct link to fill the online application form will be also available on this page once it is available on the official website.
|Attempts||Examination Fees for Members (in Rs.)|
|First attempt fee||2,400*|
|Second attempt fee||1,000*|
|Third attempt fee||1,000*|
|Fourth attempt fee||1,000*|
* Plus GST as applicable
How to Apply?
- Visit Institute’s website http://www.iibf.org.in
- If a member of the Institute Click on “members” under ‘Apply for exams online’.
- Read rules/syllabus/eligibility for examinations carefully
- Read instructions to applicant carefully.
- Select the examination you wish to apply;
- Login with your membership number and password;
- Read the instructions carefully and accept;
- Fill in the details like mode, medium, centre for the exam as also the place of work etc;
- Click on ‘preview’.
- Check whether the data is correct, click on ‘accept and submit’ for online payment;
- Before submitting the online application form the applicant shall ensure that the details are filled in properly and spelt correctly in the application.
- Select the payment option (credit/debit card, net banking) and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the process
- On successful completion of Transaction, details will be displayed and the same will be emailed/SMSed to you for your information and record
- If the process is not successful/incomplete appropriate message will be displayed on the screen and the applicant has to follow the online process again.
- After submitting your payment information, please wait for the intimation from the server, it may take 1 to 5 seconds to process the request, but it may take long in certain cases. DO NOT press submit button once again, or Back or Refresh button.
- Any communication in regard to online exam fees should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case payment is debited from candidate’s account and the transaction is not successful/completed, Institute will refund the entire fees electronically within 10-12 working days from the date of the transaction. Refund timeline indicated is approximate, as the processing of refund is dependent on multiple organization and working days/holidays of bank/financial Institutes.
Question Paper will contain approximately 120 objective type multiple choice questions for 100 marks including questions based on case studies/case lets. The Institute may, however, vary the number of questions to be asked for a subject. The examination will be held in Online Mode only.There will NOT be negative marking for wrong answers.
Medium of Examination –
Candidates are allowed to attempt the examination either in Hindi or English, and should clearly fill in their choice of the medium at the time of registration of application.
Subjects of Examination
- Principles & Practices of Banking
- Accounting & Finance for Bankers
- Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking
There is no exemption in any of the subject/s for prior qualification/s.
For IIBF JAIIB May 2018 Rules and Syllabus – Click here.
- Minimum marks for pass in the subject is 50 out of 100.
- Candidates securing at least 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects of examination in a single attempt will also be declared as having completed the Examination.
- Candidates will be allowed to retain credits for the subject they have passed in an attempt till the expiry of the time limit for passing the examination as mentioned below :
Time limit for passing the examination:
- Candidates will be required to pass the examination within a time limit of 2 years (i.e. 4 consecutive attempts). Initially, a candidate will have to pay examination fee for a block of one year (First block) i.e. for two attempts. In case if a candidate is not able to pass the examination within a time limit of one year, he can appear for a further period of one year (Second block) i.e. two attempts on payment of requisite fee.
- Candidates not able to pass the examination within a stipulated time period of two years are required to re-enroll themselves afresh. Such candidates will not be granted credit/s for subject/s passed, if any, earlier.
- Time limit of 2 years will start from the date of application for the First block. Attempts will be counted irrespective of whether a candidate appears at any examination or otherwise.
Cut-off Date of Guidelines/Important Developments for Examinations
The Institute has a practice of asking questions in each exam about the recent developments/guidelines issued by the regulator(s) in order to test if the candidates keep themselves abreast of the current developments. However, there could be changes in the developments/guidelines from the date the question papers are prepared and the dates of the actual examinations.
In order to address these issues effectively, it has been decided that:
- In respect of the examinations to be conducted by the Institute for the period February to July of a calendar year, instructions/guidelines issued by the regulator(s) and important developments in banking and finance up to 31st December will only be considered for the purpose of inclusion in the question papers”.
- In respect of the examinations to be conducted by the Institute for the period August to January of a calendar year, instructions/guidelines issued by the regulator(s) and important developments in banking and finance up to 30th June will only be considered for the purpose of inclusion in the question papers.
The table given below further clarifies the situation.
|Particulars||Cut-off Date of Guidelines / Important
Developments in Examination/s
|For the examinations to be conducted by
the Institute for the period February 2018
to July 2018
|31 Dec 2017|
|For the examinations to be conducted by
the Institute for the period August 2018 to
|30 Jun 2018|
Official Website: www.iibf.org.in