IIBF JAIIB 2016 is being conducted by Indian Institute of Banking & Finance. Eligible candidates can apply for IIBF JAIIB 2016. Applicants are issued IIBF JAIIB admit card that can be downloaded from the website. Result of IIBF JAIIB 2016-2017 can be checked online by all who appear in the exam. Get here complete details of the IIBF JAIIB 2016-2017.
Latest – Admit Card for IIBF JAIIB 2016 has been released.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
IIBF JAIIB 2016
Candidates who are interested and going to participate in IIBF JAIIB 2016 can fill their Application form as per schedule mention below. Candidates are advised must read the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
- First block of 2 attempts – Rs 2760/-
- Second block of 2 attempts – Rs 2760/-
Examination Fees Inclusive of 15% Service Tax. Reg.No.AAATT3309DSD002)
For the examination centres in India –
- First Block of 2 attempts – Rs 2,400/-
- Second Block of 2 attempts – RS 2,400/-
Plus Service Tax as applicable (Reg. No. AAATT3309DSD002)
Mode of Examination – Institute will conduct examination in On-line mode only.
Medium of Examination – Examination will be conducted in English only.
How to Apply – Applicant can now apply for various exams of IIBF under online mode only. No physical form with Demand Draft/Pay Order will be accepted by the Institute.
IIBF JAIIB 2016-17 Important Dates
|Last date for applying for Examination||06 Sep 2016|
|Availability of Admit Card||23 Jan 2017|
|Principles & Practices of Banking||28 Jan 2017 (Saturday)|
|Accounting & Finance for Bankers||05 Feb 2017 (Sunday)|
|Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking||11 Feb 2017 (Saturday)|
Note : Examination schedule is given on the website www.iibf.org.in. Institute reserves the right to change the Examination schedule already announced for any valid reason and said changes will be notified on our website. In such case/s Candidates are required to appear for the examination as per the revised schedule. Pl note that candidate/s will neither be entitled for Refund of examination fees already paid nor adjustment of fees so paid against any future examinations of the Institute.
IIBF JAIIB 2016 Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance. Candidates are advised to first check the eligibility criteria before applying. Only eligible candidates can apply. Direct link to fill the online application for is also available on this page.
- Application Process is over…!!!
How to Apply ?
- Visit Institute’s web site www.iibf.org.in
- If member of the Institute Click on “members” under ‘Apply for exams online’.
- Read rules/syllabus/eligibility for examinations carefully
- Read instructions to applicant carefully.
- Select the examination you wish to apply;
- Logon in with your membership number and password;
- Read the instructions carefully and accept;
- Fill in the details like mode, medium, centre for the exam as also the place of work etc;
- Click on ‘preview’.
- Check whether the data is correct, click on ‘accept and submit’ for online payment;
- Before submitting the online application form the applicant shall ensure that the details are filled in properly and spelt correctly in the application.
- Select the payment option (credit/debit card, net banking) and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the process
- On successful completion Transaction Details will be displayed and the same will be emailed/SMSed to you for your information and record
- If the process is not successful / incomplete appropriate message will be displayed on the screen and the applicant has to follow the online process again.
- After submitting your payment information, please wait for the intimation from the server, it may take 1 to 5 seconds to process the request, but it may take long in certain cases. DO NOT press submit button once again, or Back or Refresh button.
- Any communication in regard to online exam fees should be sent to [email protected]
- In case payment is debited from candidate’s account and the transaction is not successful/completed, Institute will refund the entire fees electronically within 10-12 working days from the date of transaction. Refund timeline indicated is approximate, as the processing of refund is dependent on multiple organization and working days/ holidays of bank/ financial Institutes.
Examination Eligible for Members Only.
|Name of the Exam||Attempts||For Members(Rs)|
|JAIIB||First Block of 2 attempts||2760|
|Second Block of 2 attempts||2760|
- Membership subscription should not be in arrears. Candidates must quote their membership number correctly in spaces provided in application form.
- The examination is open only to the ordinary members of the Institute (Any person working in the banking and finance industry whose employer is an Institutional member of the Institute can apply for membership, for details visit IIBF website).
- Candidates must have passed the matriculation examination or its equivalent.
- Subordinate staff of recognized Banking / Financial Institutions in India, who are members of the Institute, are eligible to appear at the examination, provided they have passed the matriculation examination or its equivalent.
- New members are advised of the examination for which they are eligible to appear while intimating their respective membership numbers.