Verka will be conducted written test for recruitment to post of Clerk-cum-Typist, Laboratory Assistant / Laboratory Technician and Junior Mechanic. Result of Verka 2017 will be declared after the exam. you can view here merit lists of all posts and categories.
Verka Result 2017 for written test indicates total marks and rank of each test taker. Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation (Milkfed) will be released separate merit lists for each post. You can see details such as total marks and rank in Punjab Milkfed Result 2017. Selected candidates need to present relevant documents for the purpose of verification.
Verka Result 2017
Result of Verka Recruitment 2017 will be declared after the exam. Verka will further appointment candidates who clear cut off. Furthermore, shortlisted candidates must satisfy prescribed qualifications. One needs to present relevant documents whenever there is verification.
|Name of post||Result|
|Clerk Cum Typist||Click here|
|Laboratory Assistant/Laboratory Technician||Click here|
|Junior Mechanic||Click here|
In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the final evaluation, the
merit will be decided in the following order :-
- Candidate elder in age will be placed higher in merit.
- If the tie still persist between candidates, merit will be determined in order of name alphabet.
Verification of Documents
- Mere placement of the candidate in the final merit list shall not vest any right to candidate for appointment.
- Candidates placed in the final merit list shall then be called for verification of
Documents on the dates & Venue to be notified on our website. Initially only 125% of the candidates of the number of vacancies shall be called for verification of documents. The selection of the candidate for appointment shall only be subject to meeting the eligibility criteria and verification of documents.
Verka Recruitment 2017 – Vacancies to be filled on basis of result
Overall there are 150 vacancies.
- Clerk-cum-Typist – 100
- Laboratory Assistant/ Laboratory Technician – 25
- Junior Mechanic – 25 (Electrical – 10, General – 10, Instrumentation – 05)
If you have any queries regarding Verka Result 2017, please ask in comments below.