Indian Army JCO Application Form 2019: Indian army releases the application form for the recruitment of Religious teachers in Indian Army as Junior commissioned officers. According to the religion selected Indian army JCO application form is available both in online mode and offline mode. To fill the online application form eligible male candidates can visit the official website of Indian Army i.e. joinindianarmy.nic.in for filling up the various number of vacancies of Pandit, Granthi, Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiments, Maulvi (Shia). Get here complete details of Indian Army JCO Application Form 2019 like how to apply, application procedure etc.
Latest: Candidates can fill Indian Army JCO application form 2019 from the direct link provided below.
Indian Army JCO Application Form 2019
Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply for Indian Army JCO 2019 through the official website. The direct link to apply for Indian Army JCO 2019 is given below.
|Indian Army JCO 2019||Dates|
|Start of Online Registration||30 Sep 2019|
|Last date of Online Registration||29 Oct 2019|
|Last date of offline application||20 Nov 2019|
|Written exam date||23 Feb 2020|
Apply here: Click Here to apply online for Indian Army JCO Application Form 2019.
Submission of Application by Civil Candidates
- Civil Candidates: Applying for Pandit, Granthi, Padri and Maulvi categories, applications will only be accepted online on joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Civil Gorkha Candidates: Applying for Pandit (Gorkha) category will submit written application duly filled to Gorkha Recruiting Depot, Kunraghat only
- Civil Muslim (Shia) candidates of Ladakh region: Applying for Maulvi (Shia) category will submit written application duly filled to Ladakh Scouts Regimental Centre, Leh only.
- Civil Buddhist (Mahayana) candidates of other than Sikkim Region: Applying for Bodh Monk will submit written application duly filled to Ladakh Scouts Regimental Centre, Leh only
Documents and Things required for Filling Indian Army JCO Application Form 2019
Before starting to fill the application form candidates must arrange with themselves the following documents and things necessary for smooth filling of the application form. Check the details of the necessary from the list below:
- Education qualification certificates including matriculation certificate.
- Personal details, including permanent address with PIN Number.
- Verification/domicile certificate.
- Have a personal valid e-mail.
- Active and valid mobile number.
- Aadhar card
- Scanned passport size photo
- Scanned signature
Images Specification for JCO 2019
The photo and signature should be in JPG format and below is the size of the scanned image of photo and signature:
- Photo: 10 Kb to 20 Kb
- Signature: 5 Kb to 10 Kb
How to apply for Indian JCO 2019?
Candidates seeking to apply for Indian JCO application form online can follow the steps mentioned below to avoid any kind of confusion while filling the form for the post.
Step 1: Candidates, in order to fill the application form, can either click on the direct link or can visit the official website of Indian Army.
Step 2: After visiting the official website, applicants must click on the tab highlighted in the picture shown below.
Step 3: soon after clicking on the tab, a new window gets open containing the link for the new user registration. Candidates need to click on a register button as shown in the picture below:
Step 4: Once the candidates click on the Registration button an instruction page gets generated. Read al the important instructions and click on teh continue button to fill the registration form.
Step 5: Just after clicking the continue button, the registration page gets open seeking for some details mentioned in the picture attached below. Fill all the relevant details and hit the submit button.
Step 6: After entering all the details in the application form an otp will be sent on the registered emial id. Check the otp and submit in the box generated in teh next window.
Step 7: Soon after submitting the OTP your profile gets generated. After that click on “Apply Online”.
Step 8: After this, all the details which were entered during the registration form gets pre-filled and rest have to be filled by the candidates like the contact details, educational details etc.
After filling the full application form click on the preview button and check all the details entered by the candidates because after that no chance is given to alter any information after finally submitting it. To take out the print out of the application form candidates can enter through email id and password.
Offline Indian Army JCO Application Form 2019
Other candidates including serving combatants are required to submit a written application (offline) in the prescribed format. Candidates can get the Application form attached in the advertisement released.
Instruction for serving soldiers for filling the offline application form
- Application filled strictly as per Pro-forma given in the notification and duly approved by the CO /OC unit be forwarded by the unit of the candidate along with the required documents to respective Record Offices who will then forward the same to concerned HQ Rtg Zone nearest to the place of posting of the candidate. Top outer cover of envelope should read “APPLICATION FOR JCO (RT) COURSES 85 & 86” inscribed in red ink.
- An advance copy of the application along with required documents be forwarded to the concerned HQ Rtg Zone (Nearest to the place of posting).
- Affix your recent passport size photograph without sunglasses at the space provided in the application form. Photograph taken with Polaroid camera or computer print will not be accepted. An additional self attested photograph also be submitted along with application form.
- Candidate whose application has been rejected earlier may apply if eligibility/age permits.
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
- Candidates who are serving with any organization and are selected for the interview will produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at Zonal Recruiting Office before dispatch.
Indian Army JCO Eligibility Criteria 2019
To fill the application form, all the applicants must adhere to the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the Indian army. Any discrepancy in the eligibility of the candidates will eventually lead to the cancellation of the candidate’s candidature. Check the following eligibility from below:
Age Limit: Candidates must lie in the age bracket of 25 years and not above 34 years of age.
Educational Qualifications: The minimum educational qualification for Junior Commissioned Officers (Religious Teacher) will be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. In addition to this they also possess teh following qualification:
- Pandit and Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiment. Hindu candidates with Acharya in Sanskrit OR Shastri in Sanskrit with one-year diploma in „Karam Kand‟.
- Granthi. Sikh candidates with „Gyani‟ in Punjabi.
- Maulvi and Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts. Muslim candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic or Adib Alim in Urdu.
- Padre. Any person who has been ordained priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop.
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana). Any person who has been ordained Monk/Buddhist Priest, by the Appropriate Authority. The head priest should own Geshe (PhD) of Khampa or Lopon or Rabjam with proper certificate from Monastery.
Indian Army FCO Admit Card 2019
Indian Army releases the FCO admit card 2019 on the official website at joinindianarmy.nic.in. The eligible candidates will first issue an admit card for screening round and then for the written examination. The admit card is generated when the rally is scheduled. Applicants are advised to check the profile to check the admit card. They are required to take the print out of the admit card and affix a recent passport size photograph on it.
Indian Army JCO 2019
Indian Army invites the application for the recruitment of Religious Teachers in Indian Army as Junior Commissioned Officers. Only the male candidates who are eligible according to the eligibility criteria can apply for the post. The total number of vacancies for the various posts is 152. Candidates according to the post selected can apply both on online and offline mode. The main role of these religious teachers is to preach religious scriptures to troops and conduct various rituals at Regimental/Unit religious institutions.
Indian Army JCO 2019 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : You must submit written application duly filled to Gorkha Recruiting Depot, Kunraghat only
Ans : The candidates have to submit written application duly filled to Ladakh Scouts Regimental Centre, Leh only.
Ans : No, the candidates can upload the photo and signature in JPG format only.
Ans : The online application form is for the Pandit, Granthi, Padri and Maulvi categories.