|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Indian Army JCO Application Form 2018 is available on official website of Indian Army i.e. joinindianarmy.nic.in for filling up the various number of vacancies of Pandit, Granthi, Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiments, Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts and Bodh Monk (Mahayana). All eligible Male candidates can apply in the prescribed format for Join Indian Army JCO 2018. All candidates are advised to avoid last minute rush and apply early for Indian Army JCO 2018. Get here complete details of Indian Army JCO Application Form 2018 like how to apply, application procedure etc.
Indian Army JCO Application Form 2018
Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply for Indian Army JCO 2018 through the official website. The direct link to apply for Indian Army JCO 2018 is given below.
|Start of Online Registration||10 Oct 2017|
|Last date of Online Registration||08 Nov 2017|
Apply online: Click Here to apply online for Indian Army JCO Application Form 2018
Before going to apply candidates must know that:
- For candidates applying for Pandit, Granthi, Padri and Maulvi categories, applications will only be accepted online
- Gorkha Candidates applying for Pandit (Gorkha) category will submit written application duly filled to Gorkha Recruiting Depot, Kunraghat only
- Muslim (Shia) candidates of Ladakh region applying for Maulvi (Shia) category will submit written application duly filled to Ladakh Scouts Regimental Centre, Leh only.
- Buddhist (Mahayana) candidates of other than Sikkim Region applying for Bodh Monk will submit written application duly filled to Ladakh Scouts Regimental Centre, Leh only
For online application candidates should carry the following:-
- Education qualification certificates including matriculation certificate.
- Personal details, including permanent address with PIN Number.
- Verification/domicile certificate.
- Have a personal valid e-mail.
- Have a personal mobile number.
Procedure for Applying Online
- Click on the portion ‘Apply Online’ on the home page in JCO/ OR enrolment row (green coloured) or click of apply online link given above.
- Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up field have been provided as you highlight each field.
- After filling the details, your profile will open.
- Click on Apply Online. As per your eligibility, the options with caption Apply Online will appear. Click on the Button to apply and details filled in during registration will come as prefilled. Fill the balance details on each tab like contact details and education details etc.
- After filling the form, click on preview and check if all the information entered by you is correct as you will not be able to make any correction after saving.
- On submitting you will receive a Roll Number.
- Candidates can log in by using the e-mail id and password and candidates can take the print out of the details any time.
- Online registration does not imply that the candidate has fulfilled all the criteria for recruitment.
- Your registration is subject to subsequent scrutiny and can be rejected, if found INELIGIBLE/INVALID at any point of time.
Candidates must submit only one application. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature.
Offline Application Form
Other candidates including serving combatants are required to submit written application (offline) in the prescribed format. Candidates can get the Application per-forma at the end of Advertisement above.
Submission of Application by Remusteration Candidates
- Application filled strictly as per Pro-forma given in the notification and duly approved by the CO /OC unit be forwarded by the unit of the candidate along with the required documents to respective Record Offices who will then forward the same to concerned HQ Rtg Zone nearest to the place of posting of the candidate. Top outer cover of envelope should read “APPLICATION FOR JCO (RT) COURSES 85 & 86” inscribed in red ink.
- An advance copy of the application along with required documents be forwarded to the concerned HQ Rtg Zone (Nearest to the place of posting).
- Affix your recent passport size photograph without sun glasses at the space provided in the application form. Photograph taken with Polaroid camera or computer print will not be accepted. An additional self attested photograph also be submitted along with application form.
- Candidate whose application has been rejected earlier may apply if eligibility/age permits.
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
- Candidates who are serving with any organization and are selected for the interview will produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at Zonal Recruiting Office before dispatch.