|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Indian Army JCO Result 2018 is declared by Indian Army after the completion of each state and final merit list after completion of whole selection process. The Indian Army JCO Result 2018 for each phase is declared sequentially one after the other viz. screening, written examination and Interview. The Indian Army JCO (RT) Final Result 2018 will be a merit list prepared drawn on the basis of the total marks obtained in Paper-II and Interview. Read more information about Indian Army JCO Result 2018 given below.
Indian Army JCO Result 2018
The Indian Army JCO 2018 result for each stage will be available on Indian Army Official website i.e joinindianarmy.nic.in. The direct link to check result is given below.
|Date of Written Examination||25 Feb 2018|
|Declaration of Result of Written Exam||30 Mar 2018|
|Declaration of Final Result||May 2018|
Check Result: Indian Army JCO Result 2018 will be issued on joinindianarmy.nic.in
After successful conduction of written examination which is scheduled to be held on 25 Feb 2018. Indian Army will issue the shortlisted candidate’s list for interview. Selected candidates will be called for Interview.
Candidates found eligible will be issued with Admit Card for initial screening which will include checking of original certificate, physical fitness test followed by medical examination at respective Headquarters Recruiting Zone/Regimental Centres concerned.
Written Examination and Interview
Screened candidates will be put through written examination which will be conducted on 25 Feb 2018 and will comprise of two papers as follows:
- Paper – I (Maximum Marks – 100) – This paper will contain objective type questions on general awareness and will be common to candidates of all religious denominations. Pass marks 40%
Note: Paper-I is a qualifying exam only. Only candidates scoring min 40% marks in Paper-I will qualify for appearing in Paper –II. Marks not counted while preparation of merit list for appearing in the interview or final selection.
- PAPER- II (Maximum Marks – 100) – This paper will contain objective questions to check the knowledge specific to particular religious denominations to which the candidate belongs.
The final selection will be based on merit list drawn on the basis of the total marks obtained in Paper-II and Interview.
- Candidates finally selected will be enrolled as JCO (RT) and will undergo six weeks training at respective Regimental Centre followed by eleven-week training at Institute of National Integration (INI), Pune.
- Rejection can take place at any stage during training also.
- On successful completion of training, the candidates will be commissioned as Religious Teachers in the rank of Naib Subedar.
- All JCOs (Religious Teachers) will become eligible for the substantive rank of Subedar/Risaldar on completion of at least 10 years service as Religious Teachers (RT).
- The normal age of superannuation for JCO (RT) in the rank of Subedar will be 57 years. A Subedar Major (RT) will retire on completion of 4 years of service as Subedar Major or 57 years of age, whichever is earlier.