Indian Army JCO Result 2017 is declared by Indian Army after the completion of each state and final merit list after completion of whole selection process. The Indian Army JCO Result 2017 for each phase is declared sequentially one after the other viz. screening, written examination and Inteview. The Indian Army JCO (RT) Final Result 2017 will be a merit list prepared drawn on the basis of the total marks obtained in Paper-II and Interview. Read more information about Indian Army JCO Result 2017 given below.
|Date of Written Examination||26 Feb 2017|
|Declaration of Result of Written Exam||28 Mar 2017|
|Declaration of Final Result||06 May 2017|
Indian Army JCO Result 2017
Result of Indian Army JCO 2017 each stage is released on Indian Army Official website i.e joinindianarmy.nic.in. The direct link to check result is given below.
Check Indian Army JCO Result 2017 – Click here to check written exam result held on 26 Feb 2017.
After succssfully conduction of writtten examination which was held on 26 Feb 2017 Indian Army has been issued the shortlisted candidates list for interview. Date of declation of written exam result is 28 Mar 2017. Selected candidates will be called for Interview. Candidates can also check the interview schedule and venue here.
Check Indian Army JCO Result 2017 – Click here to check Final Result of Indian Army JCO 2016-17 for Junior Commissioned Officer / Other Rank (OR).
Screened candidates will be called for Written Examination which will comprise in two papers.
- Paper-I is a qualifying exam only. Marks not counted while preparation of merit list for appearing in the interview or final selection.
- In Paper-II candidates are required to secure a minimum of 40 marks out of total 100 marks and come in the merit list to be eligible for appearing in the interview.
The names of candidates declared successful in the written examination and short listed for interview will be put on Rtg Dte website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in by 25 Mar 2017.
The final selection will be based on merit list drawn on the basis of the total marks obtained in Paper-II and Interview.
- Candidates finally selected will be enrolled as JCO (RT) and will undergo six weeks training at respective Regimental Centre followed by eleven week training at Institute of National Integration (INI), Pune.
- Rejection can take place at any stage during training also.
- On successful completion of training the candidates will be commissioned as Religious Teachers in the rank of Naib Subedar.
- All JCOs (Religious Teachers) will become eligible for substantive rank of Subedar/Risaldar on completion of at least 10 years service as Religious Teachers (RT).
- Normal age of superannuation for JCO (RT) in the rank of Subedar will be 57 years. A Subedar Major (RT) will retire on completion of 4 years of service as Subedar Major or 57 years of age, whichever is earlier.