Indian Army has released the list of selected candidates at the official website. Final Indian Army JCO Result 2018 has been declared on May 07, 2019. The Indian Army JCO Result 2018 for each phase is declared sequentially one after the other viz. screening, written examination, and Interview. The Indian Army JCO (RT) Final Result 2018 is a merit list prepared drawn on the basis of the total marks obtained in Paper-II and Interview. Read more information about Indian Army JCO Result 2018 given below.
Indian Army JCO Result 2018
The Indian Army JCO 2018 result for each stage is available on Indian Army Official website i.e joinindianarmy.nic.in. The direct link to check result is given below.
|Date of Written Examination||25 Feb 2018|
|Declaration of Result of Written Exam||30 Mar 2018|
|Declaration of Final Result||07 May 2018|
- Result of Selected Candidates: Click here to check the list of selected candidates.
- Final Result: Click here to check the final result.
- List of candidates selected for interview: Click here to check the list.
Candidates found eligible issued with Admit Card for initial screening which includes checking of original certificate, physical fitness test followed by medical examination at respective Headquarters Recruiting Zone/Regimental Centres concerned.
Written Examination and Interview
Screened candidates has been put through written examination which has been conducted on February 25, 2018 and comprised of two papers as follows:
- Paper – I (Maximum Marks – 100) – This paper contains objective type questions on general awareness and common to candidates of all religious denominations. Pass marks 40%
Note: Paper-I is a qualifying exam only. Only candidates scoring min 40% marks in Paper-I, qualify for appearing in Paper –II. Marks not counted while preparation of merit list for appearing in the interview or final selection.
- PAPER- II (Maximum Marks – 100) – This paper contains objective questions to check the knowledge specific to particular religious denominations to which the candidate belongs.
The final selection is based on merit list drawn on the basis of the total marks obtained in Paper-II and Interview.
- Candidates finally selected will be enrolled as JCO (RT) and will undergo six weeks training at respective Regimental Centre followed by eleven-week training at Institute of National Integration (INI), Pune.
- Rejection can take place at any stage during training also.
- On successful completion of training, the candidates will be commissioned as Religious Teachers in the rank of Naib Subedar.
- All JCOs (Religious Teachers) will become eligible for the substantive rank of Subedar/Risaldar on completion of at least 10 years service as Religious Teachers (RT).
- The normal age of superannuation for JCO (RT) in the rank of Subedar will be 57 years. A Subedar Major (RT) will retire on completion of 4 years of service as Subedar Major or 57 years of age, whichever is earlier.