Indian Army NCC Special Entry Application Form 2020 – Application form for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Apr 2020 for 47th course is available here. Application form can be filled online at official website of Indian Army. Candidates who have checked their eligibility criteria can fill the Indian Army NCC Speical Entry Application Form Apr 2020 for 47 course. Call up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centre on candidates registered e-mail id and SMS only. Candidates can get complete information of Indian Army NCC Special Entry Application Form Apr 2020 for 47 Course from here.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Application Form Apr 2020 – 47 Course
Candidates can fill their application form Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2020 from here. The availability of application form is only in online mode. The application form is available at joinindianarmy.com. The applicant need not send any document such as print out online application.
|Online application starts from||10 Jul 2019|
|Last date for submission of online application||08 Aug 2019|
Apply Here: Click here to apply online for Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2020.
How to Apply?
- Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No offline applications will be accepted.
- Open the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on Officers Entry ‘Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’.
- Follow onscreen instructions for registration. Fill online Registration after reading instructions very carefully. After registration, your profile will open. Click on ‘Apply Online’ to process the application. A page ‘Officers Selection-Eligibility’ will open.
- Your registration details will confirm your eligibility to apply. Click on ‘Apply’ and a page ‘Application Form’ will open. Proceed with the application as per onscreen instructions. Read onscreen instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details under various segments personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you proceed to the next segment.
- After filling details of last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of Information’ wherein you can check & edit entries you have made so far. Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details click on ‘Submit’. Candidates must click on ‘Submit’ each time they open the application for editing any details. The candidates will take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after closure of online application on last day.
- One copy of the application form duly signed and self attested, photograph affixed will be carried to the selection Centre for SSB. The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy to Directorate General of Recruiting.
- Applications of Candidates serving in the Armed Forces, duly countersigned by the Commanding Officer should be taken alongwith all other documents as stated above to the SSB as and when called for the same.
Important Instructions to Fill Online Application Form
- Read all the instruction for registration carefully and then proceed further.
- Check your Job Eligibility for joining Indian Army as an officer and then Register.
- If you are a new user, Click on registration Tab. Registration table window will open and fill up all the fields in the registration form.
- Fill in all your personal details strictly as given in your matriculation Certificates. (I.e. Your Name, DOB, Father Name & Educational Qualification.)
- Candidate must ensure that Email Id and mobile No entered at the time of registration process are active and unique. Sharing/Usage of Email Id /Mobile no of friends is strictly prohibited.
- Ensure all the field are filled in correctly and then click on save tab.
- Registration process is mandatory for all the candidates to apply online for various Entries.
- By default your Email Id will also be your user name but candidate must select their own password (Not more than 10 Characters). All Candidates are advised to remember their user name and password.
- If you are an existing User/Already Registered on your website you can login using your User name and Password.
- Thereafter your profile page will open and you can view your Dashboard on the screen.
- Click on Continue to go to Registration/Login Page.
Documents carried at Selection Center
Documents to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidates duly self-attested:-
- One copy of the application form duly signed and self attested, photograph affixed
- Copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate issued by the concerned Board of education (for proof of age) and Class X Marks Sheet.
- Copy of 12th Class Certificate & Marks Sheet.
- Copy of Graduation Degree/Provisional Degree.
- Copy of Marks Sheets of all years/semesters.
- Copy of NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Not required from the Wards of Battle Casualties)
- Certificate regarding CGPA conversion to marks (as applicable) and aggregate percentage from the concerned University specifying the rules in this regard.
- Certificate from the Principal/Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in final year and his/her result will be declared by 1st of April 2020 (for final year appearing candidates).
- Declaration by the candidate of final year degree course that he/she will submit the proof of passing by 1st of October 2020 to Directorate General of Recruiting, failing which his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- A “Battle Casualty” certificate issued by Respective Regimental Records/MP Dte and vetted by AG/MP-5D certifying that the parent has been killed/wounded/reported missing in action,
- A copy of Part II Order notifying injuries and being classified as “Battle Casualty”.
- Relation Certificate issued by Respective Regimental Records / MP Dte.