Indian Army NCC Special Entry Application Form 2018 – Application form for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Apr 2018 for 43 course is available here. Application form can be filled online at official website of Indian Army. Candidates who have checked their eligibility criteria can fill the Indian Army NCC Speical Entry Application Form Apr 2018 for 43 course. Call up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centre on candidates registered e-mail id and SMS only. Candidates can get complete information of Indian Army NCC Special Entry Application Form Apr 2018 for 43 Course from here.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Application Form Apr 2018 – 43 Course
Candidates can fill their application form Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2018. There is no application fee. The direct link to fill the Indian Army NCC Special Entry Application Form Apr 2018 from the direct link provided below.
Apply Online here:-
- Click here to fill the Indian Army NCC Special Entry Application Form Apr 2018.
How to Apply?
For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders only.
- Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No offline applications will be accepted.
- Open the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on Officers Entry ‘Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’.
- Follow onscreen instructions for registration. Fill online Registration after reading instructions very carefully. After registration, your profile will open. Click on ‘Apply Online’ to process the application. A page ‘Officers Selection-Eligibility’ will open.
- Your registration details will confirm your eligibility to apply. Click on ‘Apply’ and a page ‘Application Form’ will open. Proceed with the application as per onscreen instructions. Read onscreen instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details under various segments personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you proceed to the next segment.
- After filling details of last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of Information’ wherein you can check & edit entries you have made so far. Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details click on ‘Submit’. After submitting click on ‘PDF’ and take out `two copies’ of the application form having the Roll Number and other details generated by the system.
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy to Directorate General of Recruiting.
- Applications of Candidates serving in the Armed Forces, duly countersigned by the Commanding Officer should be taken alongwith all other documents as stated above to the SSB as and when called for the same.
For Wards of Battle Casualties
Application for “Wards of Battle Casualties” will be available on www.joinindlanarmy.nic.in at the following link -> A page “Officers Selection-Eligibility’
will open -> Download -> Application Format for Wards of Battle Casualties Only as per Part of NCC (Spl) Entry – 43 course (Apr 2018) (Men & Women). Applicants under category of Wards of Battle Casualties to send their applications duly filled, by post to Directorate General of Recruiting I Rtg-A, NCC Entry, West Block-III, R.K. Puram, New Delhl-110066, so as to reach the Directorate General of Recruiting latest by 29 Aug 2017. No application will be accepted after last date.
Documents to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidates duly self attested:-
- One copy of the application form duly signed and self attested, photograph affixed
- Copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate issued by the concerned Board of education (for proof of age) and Class X Marks Sheet.
- Copy of 12th Class Certificate & Marks Sheet.
- Copy of Graduation Degree/Provisional Degree.
- Copy of Marks Sheets of all years/semesters.
- Copy of NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Not required from the Wards of Battle Casualties)
- Certificate regarding CGPA conversion to marks (as applicable) and aggregate percentage from the concerned University specifying the rules in this regard.
- Certificate from the Principal/Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in final year and his/her result will be declared by 1st of Apr 2018 (for final year appearing candidates).
- Declaration by the candidate of final year degree course that he/she will submit the proof of passing by 1st of Apr 2018 to Directorate General of Recruiting, failing which his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- A “Battle Casualty” certificate issued by Respective Regimental Records/MP Dte and vetted by AG/MP-5D certifying that the parent has been killed/wounded/reported
missing in action,
- A copy of Part II Order notifying injuries and being classified as “Battle Casualty”.
- Relation Certificate issued by Respective Regimental Records / MP Dte.