Indian Army NCC Special Entry Application Form 2022 – The Application form for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Oct 2022 52nd course is available on March 15, 2022. The application form releases online at the official website of Indian Army, joinindianarmy.nic.in. Candidates who have fulfilled eligibility criteria can fill the Indian Army NCC Special Entry Application Form Oct 2022 for 52nd course. Call up letter for SSB interview is issued by respective Selection Centre on candidates registered e-mail id and SMS only. Candidates can get complete information on Indian Army NCC Special Entry Application Form Oct 2022 for 52nd Course from here.
Latest: Indian Army NCC Special Entry Application Form Oct 2022 is now available. Apply through the link provided below.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Application Form 2022
Candidates can fill their application form Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2022 from here. The availability of application form is only in online mode. The application form is available at joinindianarmy.com. The applicant need not send any document such as print out online application.
|Online application starts from||15 Mar 2022|
|Last date for submission of online application||13 Apr 2022|
Apply Here: Click here to apply online for Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2022.
Documents Required to Submit Application Form
There is no requirement of submitting any document at the time of online application. However, candidates have to carry self-attested copies along with the original of the following documents Selection Centre failing to which will result in the cancellation of their candidature:
- Duly signed copy of application form with self-attested photograph on it.
- Matriculation/ Secondary School Examination Certificate or equivalent certificate and Marksheet issued by the Concerned Board of Education.
- Marksheet and Certificate of 12th class.
- Graduation degree or Provisional degree.
- Semester-wise or Year-wise marksheet.
- NCC `C’ Certificate
- Certificate for converting formula of CGPA/ Grades into marks followed by the University issued by the Controller of Examination or Registrar.
Along with the above said documents applicants who are in final year have to carry additional documents states below:
- A certificate from the Principal or Head of Institution stating that the candidate is in the last year and his/her result will be declared before 1st of Oct 2022.
- A declaration by the candidates who are in their final year degree course that they will submit the proof of passing the exam by 1st of Oct 2022 and failing to, which will result in cancellation of their candidature.
The website of the Indian Army accepts images of a given specification only. Below are the specification of image to be uploaded:
|Passport Size Photograph||5-20 kb|
How to submit Indian Army NCC Special Entry Application Form 2022?
The applications for Indian Army NCC Special Entry are accepted only through the online process. Aspirants can submit their applications by following the steps available below.
- Go to the website of the Indian Army, joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- No click on the “‘Officer Entry Appln/Login”, a login page will open.
- If you are already registered log in and if you are not registered click on ‘Registration’.
- An instruction page will open, read the instruction and click on continue.
- Register page will open, fill in all the details and click on submit. Your registration is complete.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.
- Then click ‘Apply’ shown against the Short Service Commission NCC Special Entry Course.
- The application form page will open. Read the instructions carefully and then click on ‘continue’.
- Now the application form will open, fill all the segments namely Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. After filling each segment click on ‘Save & Continue’.
- After filling the last segment, you will be directed to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Carefully check the details.
- After checking the details click on ‘Submit’ and your application will be submitted.
NOTE: Candidates are required to take out 2 copies of their application form containing their roll number, after 30 minutes of closing of the application window on the last day of application.
Details to Enter in Application Form
Following details are to be enter by the candidates at the time of filling application form online:
- Personal details
- Communication detail that is addressed.
- 10+2 roll number
- whether diploma holder or not
- Aggregate in 10+2
- Main engineering stream
- Notified equivalent stream
- Date of joining engineering course
- Date of completing engineering course
- Name of college
- Name of university
- State in which university is located.
- Semester wise total marks
- Marks scored
- Percentage of marks
- Cumulative % of marks scored.
- Previous SSB details such as which SSB appeared in, location, year and month, result.
- Passport size photograph and signature.
Important Instructions to Fill Indian Army NCC Special Entry Application Form 2022
Read all the important instructions to submit Indian Army NCC Special Entry Application Form below.
- Read all the instruction for registration carefully and then proceed further.
- Check your Job Eligibility for joining Indian Army as an officer and then Register.
- If you are a new user, Click on registration Tab. Registration table window will open and fill up all the fields in the registration form.
- Fill in all your personal details strictly as given in your matriculation Certificates. (I.e. Your Name, DOB, Father Name & Educational Qualification.)
- Candidate must ensure that Email Id and mobile No entered at the time of registration process are active and unique. Sharing/Usage of Email Id /Mobile no of friends is strictly prohibited.
- Ensure all the field are filled in correctly and then click on save tab.
- Registration process is mandatory for all the candidates to apply online for various Entries.
- By default your Email Id will also be your user name but candidate must select their own password (Not more than 10 Characters). All Candidates are advised to remember their user name and password.
- If you are an existing User/Already Registered on your website you can login using your User name and Password.
- Thereafter your profile page will open and you can view your Dashboard on the screen.
- Click on Continue to go to Registration/Login Page.
What After Indian Army NCC Special Entry Application Process is Over?
After the closing of the application form, shortlisting of applicants will take place. The Integrated Headquarters of the Ministry of Defence (Army) will shortlist the candidates. After shortlisting candidates will be allotted a centre. Candidates have to log in to their profile to select a date for the Staff Selection Board (SSB). The selection centres for SSB are Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh), Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Bangalore (Karnataka), and Kapurthala (Punjab). Candidates will be put through two-stage selection procedures. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in stage I will be returned on the same day.
Documents carried at Selection Center
Documents to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidates duly self-attested:-
- One copy of the application form duly signed and self attested, photograph affixed
- Copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate issued by the concerned Board of education (for proof of age) and Class X Marks Sheet.
- Copy of 12th Class Certificate & Marks Sheet.
- Copy of Graduation Degree/Provisional Degree.
- Copy of Marks Sheets of all years/semesters.
- Copy of NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Not required from the Wards of Battle Casualties)
- Certificate regarding CGPA conversion to marks (as applicable) and aggregate percentage from the concerned University specifying the rules in this regard.
- Certificate from the Principal/Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in final year and his/her result will be declared by Oct 2022 (for final year appearing candidates).
- Declaration by the candidate of final year degree course that he/she will submit the proof of passing by 1st October 2022 to Directorate General of Recruiting, failing which his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- A “Battle Casualty” certificate issued by Respective Regimental Records/MP Dte and vetted by AG/MP-5D certifying that the parent has been killed/wounded/reported missing in action,
- A copy of Part II Order notifying injuries and being classified as “Battle Casualty”.
- Relation Certificate issued by Respective Regimental Records / MP Dte.
About Indian Army NCC Special Entry
The Short Service Regular Commission has evolved into the Short Service Commission, and therefore the Officers Training School(OTS) has continued to coach officers to be serving in these commissions. The varsity was granted its permanent status back in 1985. On 1 January 1988, it was renamed as Officers Training Academy (OTA), on a par with the NDA and IMA. Per annum various candidates are recruited through the UPSC-CDS exam or through a special entry scheme for which the candidate must have a NCC ‘C’ certificate and a service period of 2-3 years within the NCC.
Ans . The last date to apply for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment is April 13, 2022.
Ans. Aspirant can submit their applications for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2022 through joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Ans: As mentioned within the website, any legal document such as PAN card , Voter card, Driving licence is also considered a valid proof of identity and address.