Indian Army NCC Special Entry Result 2021 – Indian Army releases the result after the shortlisting of candidates at its official website, joinindianarmy.nic.in. They have to appear for SSB Interview and medical examinations to qualify for this recruitment. Thereafter, shortlisted candidates an appear for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Training. It takes place for 49 weeks at OTA, Chennai. Moreover, the Indian Army has advertised total 55 vacancies. Get Indian Army NCC Special Entry Result Apr 2021 for 49th course complete information here.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Result Apr 2021 – 49 Course
The result of Indian Army NCC Special Entry Result Apr 2021 – 49th Course releases after the SSB interview and medical exam. They will be on a probation period of 06 months after they receive their commission. Check all the important dates regarding Indian Army NCC Special Entry Result Apr 2021 49th course below.
|SSB Interview||To be announced!|
|Result||To be announced!|
|Medical Examination||To be announced!|
|Final Result declaration||To be announced!|
Check Result Here: Candidates can check Indian Army NCC Special Entry Result Apr 2021 – 49th Course online at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
How to Check Indian Army NCC Special Entry Result Apr 2021?
To check the Indian Army NCC Special Entry Result Apr 2021, aspirants can refer to the steps given below.
1st step: First, visit the official website, joinindianarmy.nic.in.
2nd step: Then on reaching the official website, candidates have to click on the ‘merit list’ link as shown below.
3rd step: Hereafter, a list of merit lists for Indian Army Recruitment opens up.
4th step: Scroll down to get the Indian Army NCC Special Entry Result Apr 2021.
Details Present on Indian Army NCC Special Entry Result Apr 2021
Following details are available on Indian Army NCC Special Entry Result Apr 2021 PDF.
- Merit number
- Roll number
- Information of Joining letter
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Apr 2021 Merit List
Qualifying the Indian Army NCC SSB interview does not offer final selection to the candidates, The preparation of merit list is based marks obtained by the candidates at SSB Interview. In case, two candidates secure equal marks then the one who is older in age is ranked higher in the merit list. If both SSB interview marks and age is the same, the candidates with the higher educational percentage of marks in the qualifying exam are placed higher in the merit list.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Apr 2021 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Apr 2021 includes two major steps which are SSB Interview and medical examination. Know in detail about Indian Army NCC Special Entry Apr 2021 selection procedure below.
- Shortlisting of Applications:
- Before appearing for the interview, the conducting body first shortlists candidates based on their application forms.
- Then, shortlisted candidates will get the Centre allotment. The details regarding the allotment centre are conveyed through the email address within 2-3 weeks after the last day of application.
- After allotment of Selection Centre, aspirants have to go to the website and select their SSB dates. These are provided on a first come first serve basis.
- SSB Interview:
- Shortlisted eligible candidates are called for the interview at Allahabad(UP), Bhopal(MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB) selection centres.
- Call letters for the same are issued by respective selection centres via email and SMS.
- In this stage, candidates have to go through two stages. On qualifying stage I, aspirants can appear for stage II.
- SSB Interviews are conducted for a duration of five days.
- Medical Examination:
- Aspirants must visit the official website, joinindianarmy.nic.in to know about the medical standard in detail.
- Those who are recommenced by SSB and are declared fit receive joining letter for training.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Apr 2021 Vacancies
This year, the conducting bod has advertised a total of 55 vacancies for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Apr 2021 49th Course. Out of these, 50 are for Men and the remaining 05 are for Female candidates. Check the distribution of Indian Army NCC Special Entry Apr 2021 vacancies below.
|Category||NCC Men||NCC Women|
|Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only||05||01|
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Apr 2021 49th Course Training
Aspirants selected for the Indian Army NCC Special Entry Apr 2021 49th Course Training gets details on the training at OTA, Chennai. As per the notification, the Indian Army conducts the training for 49 weeks at OTA, Chennai itself. Get more information on Indian Army NCC Special Entry Apr 2021 49th Course Training below.
- Aspirants final selection for training is based on the position in the final order of merit, vacancies available and meeting all eligibility criteria.
- They are not allowed to marry during the period of training nor allowed to live with parents/Guardians.
- Candidates must not marry until the completion of the full training at the Officers Training Academy, Chennai.
- In case, a candidate marries subsequent to the date of the application, he/she is not included for the training. Those who marry while undergoing training is discharged and is liable to refund all expenditure incurred by the government o the candidate.
- Those who successfully complete Pre-Commission training are awarded “Post Graduate Diploma in Defence Management and Strategic Studies” by the University of Madras.
Cost of Training: The entire training at OTA, Chennai is at Government expense. In case a candidate decided to withdraw from the Training (apart from MEdical grounds or reason not beyond control) have to refund the cost of training amounting to Rs. 11,952/- per week till Sep 2020. Hereafter, they have to pay a yearly escalation of 8% p.a. as calculated on the Per Capita Cost of Training.
Promotion Criteria and Salary Structure
Check the promotion criteria and pay scale as per the post fr Indian Army Special Entry Apr 2021 49th Course below:
|Captain||On completion of 2 years|
|Major||On completion of 6 years|
|Lt Colonel||On completion of 13 years|
|Colonel (TS)||On completion on 26 years|
|Colonel||Based on fulfillment of required |
|Brigadier||Based on fulfillment of required|
|Major General||Based on fulfillment of required|
|Lt General/HAG Scale||Based on fulfillment of required|
|HAG + Scale|
(*Admissible to 1/3rd of
total strength of Lt
|Based on fulfillment of required|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr / Lt Gen|
|Based on fulfillment of required|
|COAS||Based on fulfillment of required|
|Rank||Level||(Pay in Rs.)|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Captain||Level 10 B||61,300 – 1,93,900|
|Major||Level 11||69,400 – 2,07,200|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A||1,21,200 – 2,12,400|
|Colonel||Level 13||1,30,600 – 2,15,900|
|Brigadier||Level 13A||1,39,600 – 2,17,600|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200 – 2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15||1,82,200 – 2,24,100|
|Lt Gen HAG+Scale||Level 16||2,05,400 – 2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/ Lieutenant|
Ans 1. The selection procedure fr Indian Army NCC Special Entry includes the scrutiny of applications, SSB Interview and medical examination.
Ans 2. The result for Indian Army NCC Special Entry releases after the completion of medical exam.
Ans 3. This year, total 55 vacancies are announced by Indian Army.
Q.1 What is the Process for Selection for Indian Army NCC Special Entry?
Ans. Candidates will be shortlisted first on the basis of their submitted application form. After shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to candidates via their email approx 2-3 weeks after last day of application. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first come first serve basis, up to a specified date, as notified on the website.
Q.2 When will the result of Indian Army NCC Special Entry be released?
Ans. The result releases after the 2-3 days of the submission of all the applications by the candidates.