Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 2018 – Indian Army released notification of NCC Speical Entry Scheme Oct 2018 for 44 courses short service commission (NT) for Men & Women (including wards of battle casualties of Army Personnel. Eligible unmarried/married male and unmarried female candidates can apply in the prescribed format for Army NCC Vacancies 2018. All the candidates can check the complete information regarding NCC Special Entry Scheme Oct 2018 for 44 Course like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, result etc through this page below.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme Oct 2018 – 44 Course
Indian Army has released Application Form for the NCC Special Scheme Oct 2018 for 44 courses. The mode to fill the application is online. Interested candidate must visit the official website of Indian Army to fill the form on or before last date.
|Online application starts from||11 Jan 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||08 Feb 2018|
|Last date for receipt of application form for Ward of Battle Casualties||15 Feb 2018|
|Examination||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
For NCC Men: 50 (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel only).
For NCC Women: 05 (04 for women general category and 01 for wards of battle casualties of Army personnel only).
Total No. of Vacancies: 55
Pay Scale: Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-
Military Service Pay (MSP): MSPto the officiers from the rank of Lieutenant to Brigadier is Rs. 15,500/- PM fixed.
Age Limit: 19 to 25 years
Educational Qualifications: degree of Recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% makrks taking into account marks of all the years.
Application form for the recruitment of NCC Special Entry Scheme Oct 2018 – 44 Course has been released by Indian Army. The availibility of application form is only in online mode. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through official website. The applicant need not send any document such as print out online application.
Important Instructions to Fill Online Application Form
- Read all the instruction for registration carefully and then proceed further.
- Check your Job Eligibility for joining Indian Army as an officer and then Register.
- If you are a new user, Click on registration Tab. Registration table window will open and fill up all the fields in the registration form.
- Fill in all your personal details strictly as given in your matriculation Certificates. (I.e. Your Name, DOB, Father Name & Educational Qualification.)
- Candidate must ensure that Email Id and mobile No entered at the time of registration process are active and unique. Sharing/Usage of Email Id /Mobile no of friends is strictly prohibited.
- Ensure all the field are filled in correctly and then click on save tab.
- Registration process is mandatory for all the candidates to apply online for various Entries.
- By default your Email Id will also be your user name but candidate must select their own password (Not more than 10 Characters). All Candidates are advised to remember their user name and password.
- If you are an existing User/Already Registered on your website you can login using your User name and Password.
- Thereafter your profile page will open and you can view your Dashboard on the screen.
- Click on Continue to go to Registration/Login Page.
For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years
- Age Limit – 19 to 25 years as on July 01 2019 (born not earlier than July 01 1993 and not later than July 01 1999).
- Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree
course respectively. Such students will need to secure overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks if selected in interview, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED.
- Candidates who have passed the degree course must produce the proof of passing the degree course by 1st of October 2018 to the Directorate General of Recruiting, failing which their candidature is will be cancelled.
- The candidates studying in the final year of graduation must submit the proof of their passing the graduation degree Exam by 1st of October 2018 to the Directorate General of Recruiting, failing which their candidature will be cancelled. Those who are not able to produce the degree certificate/provisional degree by the specified date will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis only on submission of proof of their passing graduation degree exam to the Directorate General of Recruiting by the above specified date.
Service in NCC: Should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division/Wing of NCC.
Grading: Should have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC.
For Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel.
The vacancies under wards of battle casualties are available to wards (sons and daughters
including legally adopted) of Battle casualties specified as:-
- Killed in action.
- Died of wound or injuries (Other than self -inflicted).
- Wounded or Injured (Other than self-inflicted).
Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
Age Limit – 19 to 25 years as on July 01 2019 (born not earlier than July 02 1993
NCC ‘C’ certificate NOT required.
Eligibility for wards of battle casualties and also documents to be attached alongwith the application form are as under:
- A “Battle Casualty” certificate issued by Respective Regimental Records/MP Dte and vetted by AG/MP-5D certifying that the parent has been killed/wounded/reported missing in action,
- A copy of Part II Order notifying injuries and being classified as “Battle Casualty”.
- Relation Certificate issued by Respective Regimental Records / MP.
Height and Weight – The minimum acceptable height and weight for men is 157.5 ems with correlated weight and for women candidate is 152 cm and 42 kg. In case of candidates belonging to the North East and hilly areas like Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese and Garhwalis, the height is relaxed by 5 cms and weight commensurate with reduced height. In case of candidates from Lakshadweep, the. minimum acceptable height is
reduced by 2 cms.
To pass fit, a candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any disability.
Permanent Body Tattoos: For Tattoo policy please visit website ‘www.joinindiananny.nic.in’.
Prospective candidates are advised to exercise and keep themselves physically fit, in order to avoid any injury due to the rigorous physical training at Officers Training Academy. In order to be able to adjust to the regime at the Training Academy the candidates are advised to achieve following standards before joining the OT A, if finally selected:-
- Running 2.4 km in 15 minutes
- Push Ups-13 Nos
- Sit Ups-25 Nos
- Chin Ups 6 Nos.
- Rope Climbing 3-4 Meters.
The selection procedure is as follows:-
- Shortlisting of Applications – Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to fix cutoff percentage of marks for shortlisting of applications, without assigning any reason. After shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate
via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first served basis, upto a specified date.
- Note – Wards of Battle Casualties will be intimated dates for SSS Interview on their given email by the Selection Centres separately
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates will undergo SSB at Selection Centres, Allahabad(UP), Bhopal(MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB). Call up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centre on candidates’ registered e-mail id and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate
General of Recruiting, IHQ of MoD (Army) and NO request for changes will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fall in stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days and details of the same are available at official website of Rtg Dte www.joinindianarmy.nic.in This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter for training in the order of merit depending on the number of vacancies available.
A candidate recommended by the Service Selection Board will undergo a medical examination by a Board of Service Medical Officers. In addition Women candidate will undergo Medical Examination by a lady Medical officer/lady specialist officer to rule out gynaecological disorders. There will be a female attendant present at the time of med examination in case the medical officer /specialist officer happens to be male. Only those candidates will be admitted to the academy who are declared fit by the Medical Board. The proceedings of the Medical Board are confidential and will not be divulged to anyone. However, candidates declared unfit by the Special Medical Board (SMB) will be intimated by the president of the SMB. The procedure for request for Appeal Medical Board (AMB) will also be intimated to the candidates. Unfit Candidates should report for AMB within a maximum period of 42 days from the date of SMB. Candidates declared unfit by AMB will be intimated by the President, AMB about procedure to appeal against decision of AMB. Candidates must also note that Review Medical Board (RMB) will be granted at the discretion of DGAFMS based on the merits of the case and that RMB is NOT a right. Candidates will be considered medically fit only on receipt of the approved medical documents from Directorate General Medical Services. Pregnancy, if detected at any stage, after selection at SSB or during training will debar the female candidate from grant of commission.
Terms and Conditions of Service
Tenure of Engagement: Officers will be required to serve for ten years extendable by a further period of four years, subject to their performance having been found fir for extension of tenure and having given option for the service.
Period of Probation: An Officer will be on probation for a period of 6 months from the date he / she receives his / her commission. If he / she is reported on within the probationary period as unsuitable to retain his / her commission. his / her services may be terminated any time whether before or after the expiry of the probationary period.
Termination of Commission: An officer granted short service commission will be liable to serve for ten years but his commission may be terminated at any time by the Government of India.
Duration of trainin in 49 weeks at OTA, Chennai.
Selected Candidates will be detailed for the tarining at OTA, Chennai according to their position in the final order of merit, up up to the number of available vacancies, subjecyt to meeting all eligibility criteria.
Candidates appearing for SSB interview for the first time for a particular type of commision shall be entitled for AC 3-Tier to and fro railway fare or bus fare including reservation – cum-sleeper charges within the Indian Limits. Candidates who appear again for the same type of commission will not be entitled to travelling allowances on any subsequent occasion.
Official website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
For more details on NCC Special Entry Scheme Oct 2018, download notification.