Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme Oct 2020 – Indian Army has released notification of NCC Speical Entry Scheme Oct 2020 for 48 courses for unmarried Men & Women (including wards of battle casualties of Army Personnel). Applications are invited from unmarried male and female candidates for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army. All the candidates can check the complete information regarding NCC Special Entry Scheme Oct 2020 for 48 Course like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, result, etc through this page below.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme Oct 2020 – 48 Course
Indian Army has released the application form for the NCC Special Scheme Oct 2020 for 48 courses. The mode to fill the application is online. Check below the important events regarding Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme Oct 2020 from below:
|Online application starts from||08 Jan 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application||06 Feb 2020|
|SSB Interview||To be announced!|
|Result||To be announced!|
Indian Army Medical Exam Postponed
Medical Authorities DGMS (Army) has postponed the Appeal Medical Board (AMB) of selected candidates are postponed till April 15, 2020 due to the lockdown. Check official note from the image given below.
There 55 vacancies for the recruitment, from which 49 are for Men and 06 are for Women. Candidates can check category wise vacancies details from below:
|Category||NCC Men||NCC Women|
|Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only||04||01|
Below we have provided the information related to pay scale and Rank. The applicant must check this information before filling the application form.
|Rank||Level||Pay in Rs.|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Captain||Level 10 B||61,300 – 1,93,900|
|Major||Level 11||69,400 – 2,07,200|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12 A||1,21,200 – 2,12,400|
|Colonel||Level 13||1,30,600 – 2,15,900|
|Brigadier||Level 13 A||1,39,600 – 2,17,600|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200 – 2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15||1,82,200 – 2,24,100|
|Lt Gen HAG+Scale||Level 16||2,05,400 – 2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Level 17||2,25,000/-(fixed)|
Military Service Pay (MSP): MSP to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig Rs 15,500/- p.m. fixed.
Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training: A stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets throughout the year is Rs 56,100/- p.m. Duration of training at the Service Academies, i.e. during the course of training that is during OTA training period
Candidate can check the eligibility conditions for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 2020 from below.
Nationality: Candidate must have either of following conditions:
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will, however, not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
Age Limit: 19 to 25 years as on 01 Jul 2020 (born not earlier than 02 Jul 1995 and not later than 01 Jul 2001, both dates inclusive).
For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders
- The degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years
- Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively. Such students will need to secure an overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks marks in degree course if selected in an interview, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED.
Service in NCC: Should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division/Wing of NCC.
Grading: Should have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC.
- For the Qualified Graduate Candidates of the Degree Course: Candidates who have passed the graduation degree course must produce the provisional/degree certificate by 1st Oct 2020 to the Directorate General of Recruiting, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- For the Candidates Studying in the Final Year of Degree Course: The candidates studying in the final year of graduation if not already in possession of provisional /degree certificate must submit the proof of their passing the graduation degree Exam by 1st Oct 2020 to the Directorate General of Recruiting, failing which their candidature will be cancelled. Those who are not able to produce the degree certificate/provisional degree certificate by the specified date will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis only on submission of proof of their passing graduation degree exam to the Directorate General of Recruiting by the above specified date.
For Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel.
The vacancies under wards of battle casualties are available to wards (unmarried sons and daughters including legally adopted) of Battle casualties specified as:-
- Killed in action.
- Died of wound or injuries (Other than self -inflicted).
- Wounded or Injured (Other than self-inflicted).
The degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. NCC ‘C’ certificate NOT required for Wards of Battle Casualties.
Eligibility for wards of battle casualties and also documents to be attached along with the application form are as under:
- The “Battle Casualty” certificate No. issued by MP Dte/ Respective Regimental Records and vetted by AG/MP-5D certifying that the parent has been killed/wounded/reported missing in action,
- A copy of MP Dte / Respective Regimental Records Part II Order No. notifying injuries and being classified as “Battle Casualty”.
- Relation Certificate issued by Respective Regimental Records / MP.
Application form for the recruitment of NCC Special Entry Scheme Oct 2020 – 48 Course has been released by Indian Army. The availability of application form is only in online mode. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through official website. No changes to details submitted an online application can be made after closure of application. No representations in this regard shall be entertained.
Important Instructions to Fill Online Application Form
- Read all the instruction for registration carefully and then proceed further.
- Check your Job Eligibility for joining Indian Army as an officer and then Register.
- If you are a new user, Click on registration Tab. Registration table window will open and fill up all the fields in the registration form.
- Fill in all your personal details strictly as given in your matriculation Certificates. (I.e. Your Name, DOB, Father Name & Educational Qualification.)
- Ensure all the field are filled in correctly and then click on save tab.
- The registration process is mandatory for all the candidates to apply online for various Entries.
- If you are an existing User/Already Registered on your website you can login using your Username and Password.
- Thereafter your profile page will open and you can view your Dashboard on the screen.
- Click on Continue to go to Registration/Login Page.
- One copy of the application form duly signed and self attested, photograph affixed will be carried to the selection Centre for SSB. The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy to Directorate General of Recruiting.
The selection procedure is as follows:-
- Shortlisting of Applications: Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right for shortlisting of applications, without assigning any reason. After shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to candidates via their email approx 2-3 weeks after the last day of application. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first-come-first-serve basis, up to a specified date, as notified on the website.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates will undergo SSB at Selection Centres, Allahabad(UP), Bhopal(MP), Bangalore (Karnataka), and Kapurthala (PB). Call up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centre on candidates’ registered e-mail id and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, IHQ of MoD (Army) and NO request for changes will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates will be put through a two-stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days and details of the same are available on the official website of Directorate General of Recruiting ie www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be issued a joining letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions of Service
Tenure of Engagement: Officers (Male & Female) shall be liable to serve for ten years. The said tenure, however, may be extendable by a further period of four years subject to their opting for the same and found eligible and suitable for extension of service as per terms of engagement issued from time to time. Officers who are desirous of seeking Permanent Commission may be considered for the same in the 10th year of service in accordance with the eligibility and suitability as per terms of engagement issued from time to time.
Those offers (Male & Female) seeking PC (Permanent Commission) but are not granted the same, may opt for extension of service. Officers found eligible and suitable for grant of extension of service as per terms of engagement issued from time to time, may be granted extension for a period of four years on expiry of which they will be released from the Army.
Period of Probation:An officer will be on probation for a period of 6 months from the date he/she receives his/her commission. If he/she is reported on within the probationary period as unsuitable to retain his/her commission, his/her services may be terminated any time whether before or after the expiry of the probationary period.
Ante Date Seniority: No ante date seniority will be granted.
Termination of Commission: An officer granted short service commission will be liable to serve for ten years but his commission may be terminated at any time by the Government of India.
Duration of training in 49 weeks at OTA, Chennai. Selected Candidates will be detailed for the training at OTA, Chennai according to their position in the final order of merit, up up to the number of available vacancies, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
Candidates appearing for SSB interview for the first time for a particular type of commision shall be entitled to AC 3-Tier to and fro railway fare or bus fare including reservation – cum-sleeper charges within the Indian Limits. Candidates who appear again for the same type of commission will not be entitled to travelling allowances on any subsequent occasion. For any query/clarification regarding admissibility or payment of travelling allowance, the candidates may directly approach the concerned Selection Centers.
Official website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
To check more details regarding the recruitment, click here for full notification.