Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021 – Indian Army has released notification of NCC Special Entry Scheme Apr 2021 for 49 courses. applications are invited from unmarried Men & Women (including wards of battle casualties of Army Personnel). This year, Indian Army has announced 55 Vacancies for the NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021. All the candidates can check the complete information regarding NCC Special Entry Scheme Apr 2021 for 49 Course like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, result, etc through this page below.
Latest: Application form for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021 49th Course is now available. Click here to apply.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021 49th Course
Indian Army has released the application form for the NCC Special Scheme Apr 2021 for 49th course. The mode to fill the application is online. Check below the important events regarding Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme Apr 2021 from below:
|Online application starts from||30 Dec 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application||28 Jan 2021|
|SSB Interview||To be announced!|
|Result||To be announced!|
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021 Notification
There 55 vacancies for the recruitment, from which 50 are for Men and 05 are for Women. Candidates can check category wise vacancies details from below:
|Category||NCC Men||NCC Women|
|Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only||05||01|
Below we have provided the information related to pay scale and Rank. The applicant must check this information before filling the application form.
|Rank||Level||Pay in Rs.|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Captain||Level 10 B||61,300 – 1,93,900|
|Major||Level 11||69,400 – 2,07,200|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12 A||1,21,200 – 2,12,400|
|Colonel||Level 13||1,30,600 – 2,15,900|
|Brigadier||Level 13 A||1,39,600 – 2,17,600|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200 – 2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15||1,82,200 – 2,24,100|
|Lt Gen HAG+Scale||Level 16||2,05,400 – 2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Level 17||2,25,000/-(fixed)|
Military Service Pay (MSP): MSP to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig Rs 15,500/- p.m. fixed.
Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training: A stipend to Gentlemen or Lady Cadets throughout the year is Rs 56,100/- p.m. Duration of training at the Service Academies, i.e. during the course of training that is during OTA training period
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate can check the eligibility conditions for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 2021 from below.
- 19 to 25 years as on 01 Jul 2021 (born not earlier than 02 Jul 1996 and not later than 01 Jan 2002, both dates inclusive).
For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders
- Graduation degree with a minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years
- Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply. Provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively.
Service in NCC:
- Should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division/Wing of NCC.
Grading: Should have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC.
For Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel.
- The degree from a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks. NCC ‘C’ certificate NOT required for Wards of Battle Casualties.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry 49th Course Application Form
Application form for the recruitment of NCC Special Entry Recruitment 49th course has been released by Indian Army. The availability of application form is only in online mode. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through official website. No changes to details submitted an online application can be made after closure of application. No representations in this regard shall be entertained.
Important Instructions to Fill Online Application Form
- Check the Job Eligibility for joining Indian Army as an officer and then Register.
- If candidates are a new user, Click on registration Tab. Registration table window will open and fill up all the fields in the registration form.
- Fill in all the personal details strictly as given in the matriculation Certificates. (I.e. Name, DOB, Father Name & Educational Qualification.)
- Ensure all the field are filled in correctly and then click on save tab.
- The registration process is mandatory for all the candidates to apply online for various Entries.
- Now, login using the registration details.
- Thereafter click on ‘apply online’ button to start submitting the online application form for Indian Army NCC Special recruitment.
Note: One copy of the application form duly signed and self-attested, photograph affixed will be carried to the Selection Centre for SSB. The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy to Directorate General of Recruiting.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2021 Selection Process
The selection procedure for the NCC Special Entry Apr 2021 includes a total of 02 major steps. Know more about the Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2021 below.
- Shortlisting of Applications:
- The conducting body first scrutinies the applications submitted by the candidates.
- After shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment is conveyed to eligible candidates via registered email. They will get the email approx 2-3 weeks after the last day of application.
- After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates. Keep in mind that the SSB dates are finalised on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- SSB Interview –
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates will undergo SSB interview.
- It will take place at Selection Centres, Allahabad(UP), Bhopal(MP), Bangalore (Karnataka), and Kapurthala (PB).
- The call letter for the same is issued and sent by the respective Selection Centre on candidates’ registered e-mail id and SMS only.
- This stage consists of two stages – Stage I and Stage II. Those who clear stage I will go to Stage II.
- SSB interviews take place for five days and details of the same are available on the official website ie joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Medical Exam –
- Recommended candidates have to undergo a medical exam as well. Those who are found medically fit will be issued a joining letter for training in the order of merit.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021 Training
Candidates who are able to quay all the rounds of the selection procedure are called for the training. The duration of training in 49 weeks at OTA, Chennai. Selected aspirants will get al the information for the training at OTA, Chennai according to their position in the final order of merit, vacancies available and subject to meeting all eligibility criteria. On the completion of the training, candidates will get “Post graduate diploma in Defence Management and Strategic Studies”
Official website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
To check more details regarding the recruitment, click here for full notification
Ans 1. This year, the conducting body has announced 55 vacancies for Indian Army NCC Special Entry.
Ans 2. Candidates have to appear for the SSB interview and medical examination to qualify for Indian Army NCC Special Entry.
Ans 3. Indian Army NCC Special Entry Recruitment 2021 Training is conducted for 49 weeks at OTA, Chennai.