Indian Army TES 43 Jul 2020 Application Form – Indian Army has released the Indian Army TES 43 Jul 2020 Application Form on October 15, 2019. The application form is available on the official website of India Army at joinindianarmy.nic.in. The application process will end on November 13, 2019. The candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are able to fill the form. The candidates should note that there is not any secondary method for applying. Get here all the details of the Indian Army TES 43 Jul 2020 Application Form.
Latest: The online TES 43 Jul 2020 application form is now available. Apply through the link provided below.
Indian Army TES 43 Jul 2020 Application Form
Application form for Indian Army TES 42 Jan 2020 is only being accepted online. The candidate who apply successfully will get the admit card for Indian Army TES 43 Jul 2020. Check schedule of Indian Army TES 43 Jul 2020 Application Form from the table below:
|Indian Army TES 43 Jul 2020 Event||Important Dates|
|Commencement of application form submission||15 Oct 2019|
|End of application form submission||13 Nov 2019|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for Indian Army TES 43 Jul 2020 application form.
Things and Documents Needed while filling the TES 43 Jul 2020 Application Form
There are certain documents which are needed for reference while the candidates fill the application form. Theses are the documents which are not needed to get uploaded but the candidates will be needing it for providing the information in the form by their reference. Check the list of the documents needed from below:
- Aadhar card
- 10th Class certificate
- 10th Classs certificate number
- Highest qualification till yet
How To Fill Indian Army TES 43 Jul Application Form?
The application process includes two major parts, at first, the candidates have to register themselves then they have to fill the application form. The entire process has broken into 09 parts.
1st Step: In order to fill the application form, the candidates have to click on the above link, or candidate needs to click on the ‘online application’ button on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
2nd step: As soon as the candidates click on the register button, a window gets open containing the link for the new registration portal. Click on the registration button in red as shown in the image below.
3rd step: After that the instruction page gets opens, herein the candidates have to read the instruction carefully. Then press the continue button.
4th step: On pressing the “Continue” button the registration page gets opens. Here candidates have to fill the following details.
-> Do you have Aadhaar Card? — Answer in Yes / No
-> Aadhaar number
-> Candidates’ Name
-> Candidate’s Guardian Name
-> Mother’s Name
-> Date of Birth
-> Email Address
-> Mobile number
Click on the checkbox and submit the registration page to proceed further as mentioned in the image below.
5th step: On completion of the registration page, an OTP will be sent to the candidate’s registered email id. The candidates have to enter the OTP in the box.
As soon as the candidates submit the OTP the registration page with some auto-filled fields opens. Now the candidates have to fill the rest blank fields in order to completetely fill the application form. The application form looks like the image shown in the image below:
6th step: The first section in the application form is the personal details section. In this section, some of the fields are auto-filled. Here candidates have to fill only two section Gender and Marital Status.
7th step: After this, the next section in this process is Contact details, here the candidates have to verify the details which he has filled during the registration process and also provide the aadhar details again by selecting one security question.
8th step: Now after the contact details, the next part of the application form is to enter the educational details such as
-> Board of Matriculation (10 Class)
-> matriculation Certificate number
-> Highest qualification
-> Date of enrollment (for the candidates who are in the service of any one of armed forces of India)
9th step: The last and final step of the application form is the password requirement. The candidates have to set the username and password by entering the captcha code. This will fully filled the application form of the candidates for TES 43 Jul 2020.
Details to be entered in TES 43 Jul 2020 Application Form
While doing the registration and filling the application form the candidates need to enter the following details in the form. They can check the details to be entered in the application form from below:
- Do you have Aadhaar Card? — Answer in Yes / No
- Aadhaar number
- Candidates’ Name
- Candidate’s Guardian Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Mobile number
- Marital status
- Date of birth
- Security Question
- Board of Matriculation (10 Class)
- matriculation Certificate number
- Highest qualification
- Date of enrollment (for the candidates who are in the service of any one of armed forces of India)
Important Pointers For Indian Army TES 43 Jul 2020
- After successfully submitting the form the candidate will receive a confirmation in the form of a dialog box of having submitted the application. Print out of the application with a Roll number will be available to the candidate 30 mins after the closing of online applications.
- Candidates are required to print two copies of the application with Roll Number generated by the system. One copy of the print out application duly self-attested by the candidate will be carried to the selection centre for the SSB interview.
- Candidates can change the information submitted in the application form till the end date of the application form. After the last date no representatio for change will get accepted. Candidates every time change any information provided in the application has to click on the submit button each time.
- While filling up the application form, candidates are required to indicate exact PCM percentage of Class 12th up to two decimals and are not to be rounding off. Any false entry of PCM percentage, detected at any stage of the selection process will be outrightly rejected.
Indian Army TES 43 Jul 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their eligibility criteria before applying for the Indian Army TES 43 Jul 2020 application form. The detailed eligibility criteria as prescribed by the authority is mentioned below:
Nationality – A candidate must be an unmarried male and must either be :
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Govt of India.
Note: Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
Educational qualification – Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
Age limit – A candidate must not be below 16.5 years and above 19.5 years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01 Jul 2000 and not after 01 Jul 2003 (both days inclusive).
Indian Army TES 43 Jul 2020
Indian Army invites the application form for the 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 2020. Only the unmarried males are eligible to fill the Indian Army TES 43 Jul 2020 Application form. Candidates fill this form for the permanent commission grant in the army as engineers. In order to be eligible, they need to have physics, chemistry and maths in their 10+2 and must have cleared it with an aggregate of 70% in total. The qualifiers are then put for the SSB round interview and the final shortlisted candidates are then qualified for the final selection in the army.
Indian Army TES 43 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The online application form for the Technical Entry Scheme is releasing on 15 Oct 2019.
Ans : The last date to apply online for the Officers or TES 43 2020 as set by the officials is 13 Nov. 2019.
Ans : The candidates will be able to get their roll number after 30 minutes of filling and submitting the application form. The candidates can then take two print out of the form and sign it.
Ans : Yes, all the candidates need to provide their aadhar number while filling the registration form. The aadhar number will cross check the candidate's registered name and age.
Ans : The age bracket in which a candidate should lie for filling the application form is 16.5 to 19.5 years.