Indian Army TES 41 Application Form – Indian Army has released the Indian Army TES 41 Application Form on October 29, 2018. The application form is available on the official website of India Army at joinindianarmy.nic.in. The application process of Technical Entry Scheme will end on November 27, 2018. The candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are able to fill the form. Indian Army will activate the online for the recruitment. The candidates should note that there is not any secondary method for applying. In addition to this, there is no application fee for this course. Get here all the details of Indian Army TES 41 Application Form.
Indian Army TES 41 Application Form
Application form for Indian Army TES 41 is only being accepted online. To do so the candidate needs to click on the ‘online application’ button on website www.joinindiananny.nic.in or open the “Apply online” link given below.
|Indian Army TES 41 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Commencement of application form submission||29 Oct 2018|
|End of application form submission||27 Nov 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application Form of Indian Army TES 41
Indian Army TES 40 Eligibility Criteria
Educational qualification – Candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply.
Age limit – Between 16½ years to 19½ years (the candidate should not be born before 01 Jul 2000 and not after 01 Jul 2003 (both days inclusive)).
Documents Required While Filling Indian Army TES 41 Application Form
Some of the documents are mandatory for filling the application form. The candidates should have known the following details prior to filling the application form.
- Aadhaar Card
- 10th merksheet
- Mobile Number
- Email id
How To Fill Indian Army TES 41 Application Form?
The application process includes two major parts, at first, the candidates have to register themselves then they have to fill the application form. The entire process has broken into 09 parts.
- At first, the candidates ahve to click on the above link, which will redirect to them on the official website. Now click on the “Register link” on the right side.
- Now the instruction page opens, herein the candidates have to read the instruction carefully. Then press the continue button.
- On pressing the “Continue” button the registration button opens. Here candidates have to fill the following details.
-> Do you have Aadhaar Card? — Answer in Yes / No
-> Aadhaar number
-> Candidates’ Name
-> Candidate’s Guardian Name
-> Mother’s Name
-> Date of Birth
-> Email Address
-> Mobile number
- On completion of the registration page, an OTP will be sent to the candidate’s registered email id. The candidates have to enter the OTP in the box.
- As soon as the candidates submit the OTP the registration page with some auto-filled fields opens. The application form looks like this page.
- The first section in application form is the personal details section. In this section, some of the fields will auto-filled. Here candidates have to fill only two section Gender and Marital Status.
- The next section in this process is Contact details, here the candidates have to verify the details which he has filled.
- Now after the contact details, the candidates have to enter the educational details such as
-> Board of Matriculation (10 Class)
-> matriculation Certificate number
-> Highest qualification
-> Date of enrollment (for the candidates who are in the service of any one of armed forces of India)
The candidates have to set the username and password by entering the captcha code.
Candidates must enter their particulars in the online application.
After submitting the form an acknowledgment with a Roll number will be provided to the candidate. If the system does not generate Roll Number, it is an indication of nonacceptance of the application by the system.
Instructions to Fill Out The Indian Army TES 41 Application Form
After submitting an online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout and the Roll Number generated by the system. One copy of the print out application duly Signed by the candidate will be carried to the selection center for the SSB interview. Following documents will be carried along with the Application Form:-
- Class 10th certificate/mark sheet showing DOB in original
- Class 12th certificate/mark sheet in original
- ID proof in original
- 20 copies of self-attested PP size photograph will also be carried along with the Application Form.
Two self-attested photocopies of the above-mentioned certificates will be submitted at the time of SSB interview and originals will be returned after verification at the SSB itself.
The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy to Directorate General of Recruiting.
Candidates must submit only one application, Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature.