Indian Army TES 45 Application Form 2021 – Indian Army has released the Indian Army TES 45 Jul 2021 Application Form on February 01, 2021 The application form is available on the official website of the Indian Army at joinindianarmy.nic.in. The application process will end on March 02, 2021. The candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are able to fill the form. The candidates should note that there is not any secondary method for applying. Get here all the details of the Indian Army TES 45 Jul 2021 Application Form.
Latest: Indian Army TES 45 July 2021 is now available. Apply through the link provided below.
Indian Army TES 45 Application Form 2021
Application form for Indian Army TES 45 Jul 2021 is only accepted online. The candidate who apply successfully gets the admit card for Indian Army TES 45 Jul 2021. Check the schedule of Indian Army TES 45 2021 Application Form from the table below:
|Indian Army TES 45 Application Form 2021||Important Dates|
|Commencement of application form submission||01 Feb 2021|
|End of application form submission||02 Mar 2021|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for Indian Army TES 45 Jul 2021.
Things and Documents Needed while filling the Indian Army TES 45 Application Form 2021
There are certain documents which are required for reference while the candidates fill the application form. Keep a clear image of these documents ready to upload. These documents are also required to provide the information in the form. So, check the list of the documents needed below.
- Aadhar card
- 10th Class certificate
- 10th Classs certificate number
- Highest qualification till yet
How To Fill Indian Army TES 45 Jul Application Form 2021?
The application process includes two major parts. At first, the candidates have to register themselves then they have to fill the Indian Army TES 45 application form. The entire process has broken into 09 parts.
1st Step: In order to fill the Indian Army TES 45 application form, the candidates have to click on the above link, or candidate needs to click on the ‘online application’ button on website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
2nd step: As soon as the candidates click on the register button, a window gets open containing the link for the new registration portal. Click on the registration button in red as shown in the image below.
3rd step: After that the instruction page gets opens, herein the candidates have to read the instruction carefully. Then press the continue button.
4th step: On pressing the “Continue” button the registration page gets opens. Here candidates have to fill the following details.
-> Do you have Aadhaar Card? — Answer in Yes / No
-> Aadhaar number
-> Candidates’ Name
-> Candidate’s Guardian Name
-> Mother’s Name
-> Date of Birth
-> Email Address
-> Mobile number
Click on the checkbox and submit the registration page to proceed further as mentioned in the image below.
5th step: On completion of the registration page, an OTP is sent to the candidate’s registered email id. The candidates have to enter the OTP in the box.
As soon as the candidates submit the OTP the registration page with some auto-filled fields opens. Now the candidates have to fill the rest blank fields in order to completetely fill the application form. The application form looks like the image shown in the image below:
6th step: The first section in the application form is the personal details section. In this section, some of the fields are auto-filled. Here candidates have to fill only two section Gender and Marital Status.
7th step: After this, the next section in this process is Contact details, here the candidates have to verify the details which he has filled during the registration process and also provide the aadhar details again by selecting one security question.
8th step: Now after the contact details, the next part of the application form is to enter the educational details such as
-> Board of Matriculation (10 Class)
-> matriculation Certificate number
-> Highest qualification
-> Date of enrollment (for the candidates who are in the service of any one of armed forces of India)
9th step: The last and final step of the application form is the password requirement. The candidates have to set the username and password by entering the captcha code. This will fully filled the application form of the candidates for TES 45 Jul 2021.
Details to be entered in TES 45 Jul 2021 Application Form
While doing the registration and filling the application form the candidates need to enter the following details in the form. They can check the details to be entered in the application form from below:
- Do you have Aadhaar Card? — Answer in Yes / No
- Aadhaar number
- Candidates’ Name
- Candidate’s Guardian Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Mobile number
- Marital status
- Date of birth
- Security Question
- Board of Matriculation (10 Class)
- matriculation Certificate number
- Highest qualification
- Date of enrollment (for the candidates who are in the service of any one of armed forces of India)
Important Pointers For Indian Army TES 45 Application Form 2021
- After successfully submitting the form the candidate will receive a confirmation in the form of a dialog box of having submitted the application. Print out of the application with a Roll number will be available to the candidate 30 mins after the closing of online applications.
- Candidates are required to print two copies of the application with Roll Number generated by the system. One copy of the print out application duly self-attested by the candidate will be carried to the selection centre for the SSB interview.
- Candidates can change the information submitted in the application form till the end date of the application form. After the last date no representatio for change will get accepted. Candidates every time change any information provided in the application has to click on the submit button each time.
- While filling up the application form, candidates are required to indicate exact PCM percentage of Class 12th up to two decimals and are not to be rounding off. Any false entry of PCM percentage, detected at any stage of the selection process will be outrightly rejected.
Indian Army TES 45 Jul 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their eligibility criteria before applying for the Indian Army TES 45 application form. The detailed eligibility criteria as prescribed by the authority is mentioned below:
Nationality – A candidate must be an unmarried male and must either be :
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of July 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Govt of India.
Note: Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
Educational qualification – Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
Age limit – A candidate must not be below 16.5 years and above 19.5 years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02 Jul 2001 and not after 01 Jul 2004 (both days inclusive).
Indian Army TES 45 Jul 2021
Indian Army invites the application form for the 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 2021. Only unmarried males are eligible to fill the Indian Army TES 45 Jul 2021 Application form. Candidates fill this form for the permanent commission grant in the army as engineers. In order to be eligible, they need to have physics, chemistry and maths in their 10+2 and must have cleared it with an aggregate of 70% in total. The qualifiers are then put for the SSB round interview and the final shortlisted candidates are then qualified for the final selection in the army.