Indian Army TES 42 Jan 2020 Application Form – Indian Army has released the Indian Army TES 42 Jan 2020 Application Form on May 10, 2019. The application form is available on the official website of India Army at joinindianarmy.nic.in. The application process will end on June 08, 2019. The candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are able to fill the form. Indian Army will activate the online for the recruitment. The candidates should note that there is not any secondary method for applying. Get here all the details of Indian Army TES 42 Jan 2020 Application Form.
Indian Army TES 42 Jan 2020 Application Form
Application form for Indian Army TES 42 Jan 2020 is only being accepted online. To do so the candidate needs to click on the ‘online application’ button on website www.joinindiananny.nic.in or open the “Apply online” link given below.
|Indian Army TES 42 Jan 2020 Event||Important Dates|
|Commencement of application form submission||10 May 2019|
|End of application form submission||08 Jun 2019|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application Form of Indian Army TES 42 Jan 2020.
How To Fill Indian Army TES 42 Application Form?
The application process includes two major parts, at first, the candidates have to register themselves then they have to fill the application form. The entire process has broken into 09 parts.
- At first, the candidates have to click on the above link, or candidate needs to click on the ‘online application’ button on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Now the instruction page opens, herein the candidates have to read the instruction carefully. Then press the continue button.
- On pressing the “Continue” button the registration button opens. Here candidates have to fill the following details.
-> Do you have Aadhaar Card? — Answer in Yes / No
-> Aadhaar number
-> Candidates’ Name
-> Candidate’s Guardian Name
-> Mother’s Name
-> Date of Birth
-> Email Address
-> Mobile number
- On completion of the registration page, an OTP will be sent to the candidate’s registered email id. The candidates have to enter the OTP in the box.
- As soon as the candidates submit the OTP the registration page with some auto-filled fields opens. The application form looks like this page.
- The first section in the application form is the personal details section. In this section, some of the fields will auto-filled. Here candidates have to fill only two section Gender and Marital Status.
- The next section in this process is Contact details, here the candidates have to verify the details which he has filled.
- Now after the contact details, the candidates have to enter the educational details such as
-> Board of Matriculation (10 Class)
-> matriculation Certificate number
-> Highest qualification
-> Date of enrollment (for the candidates who are in the service of any one of armed forces of India)
The candidates have to set the username and password by entering the captcha code.
Candidates must enter their particulars in the online application.
After successfully submitting the form the candidate will receive a confirmation in the form of a dialog box of having submitted the application. Print out of the application with a Roll number will be available to the candidate 30 mins after the closing of online applications. Candidates are required to print two copies of the application with Roll Number generated by the system. One copy of the print out application duly self-attested by the candidate will be carried to the selection centre for the SSB interview.
Indian Army TES 42 Jan 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality – A candidate must be unmarried male and must either be :
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Govt of India.
Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be shortlisted provisionally subject to the necessary certificate being given to him by the Govt before the declaration of result by SSB/joining the training.
Educational qualification – Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
Age limit – A candidate must not be below 161⁄2 years and above 191⁄2 years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01 Jul 2000 and not after 01 Jul 2003 (both days inclusive).
Important Instructions For Indian Army TES Jan 2020 Application Form
The candidate needs to apply ‘online’ on Directorate General of Recruiting Website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The application will be screened at Directorate General of Recruiting, Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Army) and the candidate thereafter will be detailed for SSB.
For SSB interview, print out of online application must be accompanied by original documents along with two sets of self attested photocopies i.e. 10th class certificate issued by the Board concerned (CBSE/ State Boards/lCSE) in which date of birth is reflected for proof of date of birth (Admit card/Mark sheet/Transfer/Leaving Certificate etc. are not acceptable for proof of date of birth) and 10+2 certificate and mark sheet for proof of education. Revised mark sheets issued by a Board/University after the last date of submitting the online application will not be accepted for this course.
While filling up the application form, candidates are required to indicate exact PCM percentage of Class 12th up to two decimals and are not to be rounding off. Any false entry of PCM percentage, detected at any stage of the selection process will be outrightly rejected.
Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage of PCM marks without assigning any reason. No communication will be entertained on this account. All incomplete online applications will be rejected outright. No intimation will be given to the candidate in writing or verbally.
No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of the test conducted at SSB.